剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
and a fistful of mood stabilizers,
和一些加油鼓劲的人
we could be a real design team.
我们可以组成一支真正的设计团队
What do you think?
你觉得呢
Oh, honey, I've never said no to a proposition.
宝贝 我从没对任何提议说过不
I'm not about to start now.
现在同样来者不拒
One... two... three!
1.. 2.. 3..
Can you believe the restaurant
你能相信餐馆
Didn't want this anymore? Yes, it's awful.
不想要这个了吗 我信 它太丑了
It's classy. When you walk into a house
它很经典 当你走进一座房♥子
and you see a big, beautiful chandelier,
看见一盏硕大而美丽的枝型吊灯
you think, "these people have class."
这户人家多有品位啊
Oh, Betty, it says that you have a missed message.
贝蒂 你有未读留言
Let me see. Oh, that's Daniel.
我瞧瞧 是丹尼尔的
Will you just play the message out loud? Yeah.
你能把声音放大点吗 好的
Maybe a little higher, mija.
再挂高点 女儿
Ready? One, two, three!
准备好了吗 1 2 3
Hey, Betty. I'm with Wilhelmina.
嗨 贝蒂 我和威廉敏娜在一起
Uh... Oh, uh, say hi, Wilhelmina. Come on, say hi.
打声招呼 威廉敏娜 来吧 打个招呼吧
Hello, Betty.
你好 贝蒂
Good news. The whole thing was a misunderstanding.
好消息 一切都是个误会
You are covering a show for Fashion Week.
你可以负责时装周的一场秀了
Betty! Oh!
贝蒂 哦
Oh! Sorry! Betty.
抱歉 贝蒂
Sorry!
对不起
I'll e-mail you the details, okay?
我会把详细内容发邮件给你 好吗
See you tomorrow. Bye.
明天见 拜
Oh, what a relief! You can just delete it.
太安慰了 你可以删掉了
Are you happy?
这下你高兴了吧
Now we've got Betty judging a fashion show.
现在我们派贝蒂去负责时装秀
Come on, what's the big deal?
这有什么大不了的
She's one of our best writers.
她是我们最好的作者之一
In features! But this is about taste.
那是写专栏 而这可是关乎品位的
Betty never met a paisley or plaid
贝蒂从没见过佩斯利螺旋花纹呢 或彩格呢
or awful butterfly belt she didn't love.
或她不喜欢的可怕的蝴蝶皮带
Do you think she has good taste?
你认为她有品位吗
I mean, honestly, Daniel, really?
老实说 丹尼尔 真的吗
Why--why is that light blinking?
怎么那灯在闪
You did hang up. Of course I hung up!
你确实挂了吧 我当然挂了
I'm not stupid, you know. God!
你当我傻啊 天啊
Oh, crap.
糟了
There's my favorite editor.
给我最中意的编辑
Just, uh, wanted to apologize for the message I left.
只想为我留的那条口讯道歉
Yep. I got all five of
我还收到了
your "I'm sorry" messages, too.
你那5条"我很抱歉"的讯息
It's okay.
没关系的
Really? Can I maybe see that signature betty smile?
真的 能让我看看 贝蒂那标志性的笑容吗
There it is!
就是它
Look, Daniel, I know that
丹尼尔 我知道
I make bold choices in my fashion.
我在穿着打扮上很欠品
Well, I really think in the last four years,
我真的认为在过去的4年里
you've learned a ton. I know that.
你学到了很多 我知道的
Wilhelmina doesn't. What does it say
威廉敏娜不知道 如果周围的人
if people around here don't trust my taste?
都不信任我的品位 该怎么办
Well, I guess you're just gonna
我想你必须
have to change their minds.
让他们转变观念
You can start by writing the best review
你可以从为我们分配给你的时装秀
of the fashion show we assigned you.
写一篇最好的时评开始
It is kind of a rinky-dink show
它有点像没人真正关心的
that nobody really cares about, but it's a show!
粗制滥造的演出 但它到底是一场秀
And the important thing is,
重要的是
You're not mad at me. Leave the plant.
你不生我气了 把花留下
Okay.
好吧
Because!
因为
Daniel is dead set against using male models,
丹尼尔坚决反对用男模
and, like it or not, I have to respect his opinion.
不管怎样 我都得尊重他的意见
He was very specific--
他说得很明确
"No male models in the 'mode' show, ever."
风尚不用男模 永不
Really? Daniel?
真的吗 丹尼尔
Oh, I could never ask him that.
我不能去问他这个
Well, I guess a lot of women find him handsome,
我想有很多女人认为他很英俊
and, well, yeah, I suppose he's in great shape--
我觉得他身材不错
Well, the best shape of his life.
是他一生中身材最好的时候
But he would never do it. Never do what?
但他不会答应的 不答应什么
Uh, what are you talking about?
你在说什么
Oh, sorry. I didn't see you there.
抱歉 我没看见你在这儿
This Diva designer wants to use you
迪娃的设计师想请你去走秀
as a model in the show to get us press,
来给我们增加曝光率
And I told her absolutely not.
我告诉她绝对不行
Oh, right.
是啊 嗯
Thank you.
谢谢你
Wilhelmina?
威廉敏娜
I'm thinking maybe...
我想也许
We're being a little rash about this whole,
我们在男模这件事情上
uh, male model thing.
有点草率
We might want to rethink this.
我们或许可以重新考虑
Okay, we are, like, bizarrely good at this.
好吧 我们的才华令人难以置信
And since that designer dropped out of the "Mode" Show,
既然那个设计师没法参加《风尚》的秀了
We could totally take their spot.
我们可以代替他们
Helen? Just had a couple of flyaways.
海伦 只不过你的衣服有点肥大
You are so sexy. Why are you so sexy?
你太性感了 你怎么会这么性感
And you know what? You look like you could take a punch.
知道吗 你看来能经得住我的拳头
Where you from?
你家是哪的
I'm actually visiting from South Dakota, um...
事实上我从南达科塔过来的
Oh, I love South Dakota. It's a nice place.
我很喜欢南达科塔 那是个好地方
Uh, I'm sorry.
抱歉
Do you know where I could find Claire Meade?
你知道克莱尔·米德在哪吗
Helen! No flirting!
海伦 不许调情
We don't have time for rugged and...handsome
我们没时间招呼那些 略显狂野的帅哥
Is that a dimple?
那是酒窝吗
I could totally set up a tent in that dimple.
我简直能在那个酒窝里搭个帐篷
I'll be naked in it.
我愿意在里面全♥裸♥
No. Focus.
不行 专心
We have to finish our line for fashion week!
我们要好好为时装周做准备
Well, thanks.
谢谢
This has been weird and not at all helpful.
太怪了 还是毫无头绪
Watch it.
小心
A. B., I think this is one of those showcases
贝蒂阿姨 这种秀是为那些没能登上
for designers who didn't make it to Bryant Park.
布莱恩公园时装秀的设计师举办的
Well, at least we're in the front row.
至少 我们坐在前排
Uh, we're in the only row.
是唯一的一排
We're the most important people here.
我们是这最重要的人物
That's not true.
才不是
You're sitting right next to Brian Reyes--
布赖恩·雷耶斯(哥伦比亚裔美国设计师)就坐在你旁边
A very important designer. Hi.
一位举足轻重的设计师 你好
I'm just here for onion rings.
我只不过是来吃洋葱圈的
Isn't this fashion show hilarious?
这场秀也太滑稽了吧
Ooh, can I get another drink, please?
我能再来杯吗
Hilda, this is very important for my work.
希尔达 这对我的工作非常重要
The key to sounding like you have good taste
让自己听来有品位的关键是
is just hating everything.
憎恨一切事物
Just call it "Garish" Or "Ghoulish."
称那是俗气或是恐怖
Ooh, yeah. Ghoulish is good.
没错 恐怖这个词不错
Well, maybe it's trying to be prairie chic.
或许它想表现的是草原风情
I mean, who am I to say?
我该找谁帮忙呢
Ugh. I don't-- I just don't know.
我不...我不知道
Wait a sec.
等等
That's kind of stunning.
这件倒很漂亮
Who did that? I would wear that.
谁设计的 我想穿
It's pretty great.
很不错
Excuse me.
借过
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表