剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I think I'm kinda claire's bestie.
我想我算是克莱尔的闺蜜吧
They don't have girls like you in south dakota.
南达科塔没有你这样的女孩
Oh, honey, they don't have girls like me anywhere.
亲爱的 哪里也找不到我这样的女孩
You're free tonight?
你今晚有空么
Oh. great!
哦 太好了
Um, well, why don't we go to remi?
我们去雷米饭店吧
You know, they always have a table for me there and, uh...
他们总会为我预留座位 而且...
Or--or--what--you know what?
或者 我仔细想了想
why don't you pick the place?
不如由你来挑地方吧
Well, you know, I'm--i'm easy-breezy.
你知道 我很随意的
Yes.
是啊
Easy-breezy-george-and-wheezy!
随遇而安 随波逐流
That's um...
真是 呃...
You know what? um... Okay
你知道么 嗯 好的
Why don't I send my private car to pick you up
不如我派车来接你吧
Or... you can pick me up in... a cab,
或者... 你来接我... 叫出租
Because that's what people do.
因为大家都这样
Great.
好极了
I'll see you later.
一会儿见
And you thought you couldn't be nice.
你觉得自己有失水准
Get kathy back in here. I need to kick someone.
把凯西叫来 我要找人发泄
So... why is he here?
他为什么在这里
well, he is one of our test models
他是我们的新试装模特
Wait. no, that's impossible.
等等 这不可能
I'm the one who hires the models.
我才是负责聘请模特的人
oh! oh, that's weird.
哦 那就奇怪了
That's a total mystery,
这是个大谜团
Maybe one of those things we'll never know,
也许我们永远无法知道真♥相♥
Like what water's made of
比如水是什么组成的
Or who invented canned potato chips.
比如谁发明了罐装薯片
No, really. did wilhelmina hire him?
不见得吧 是威廉敏娜雇他的吗
No. but who cares?
不是 谁在乎呢
I want you now and far from this location.
我想要你 现在 远离这里
But, no, wait. okay,
可 不 等等
So that only leaves my mother.
那就只剩我妈了
Why would my mo--
为什么我妈...
For once,
就一次
can we not talk about your mother when we have sex?
做♥爱♥的时候能不能不谈你母亲
Okay, the talercios are on their way up.
塔内其奥一家人正上楼来
Remember, no cracks about them being in the mob.
记住 别提他们混黑♥手♥党♥的事
So what if they are?
要是真的怎么办
Who am I to judge?
我找谁说理
People do things they wish they hadn't.
人人都后悔做过某些事
Unforgivable things.
不可饶恕的事
Okay, I don't know what any of that means.
好吧 我不懂你在说什么
ay! oh, they're here!
哎 他们来了!
Okay, remember, tonight isall about...
记住 今晚最重要的就是...
Keeping and open minds
理智 宽容
All--all right. I got it.
知道 明白
Papi, get the door!
爸爸 快去开门
Okay!
知道了
ready? yes.
准备好了吗 是的
Hello!
你们好
Hi! How are you?
你好 你好吗
Oh, we heard so much about you!
我们听了你很多事
Mr. Suarez, how you doing?
苏亚雷斯先生 你好吗?
Oh! pleasure to meet you.
很荣幸见到你
Beautiful, beatiful. Thank you.
你很漂亮 谢谢
Mr. suarez, my--my father Anthony.
苏亚雷斯先生 我爸爸安托尼
Oh, ignacio.
你好 伊格纳修
you don't want to shake with me.
你不会想和我握手的
I got blood on my hands.
我手上有血
Paper cut from this damn pastry box.
被糕点盒子划了一下
But tell 'em how worth it it was.
就算出血也值得啊
These are the best cannolis in all of brooklyn.
这是布鲁克林最好吃的糕点
Ooh! she's right.
她说得没错
I'm telling ya, we'd kill for them.
告诉你 为了它 血拼也值得
Oh, yeah.
说得对
Let me take your coat.
请允许我帮你脱外套
Sure.
谢谢
Hello?
喂
Hey, it's, uh, it's jimmy.
嘿 是我 杰米
Look, I'm sorry. I-I can't make it.
对不起 我不能赶来了
There was a fire, and... I went in alone.
有一场火灾 我 我和同事走散了
Things got really bad. Oh, no!
情况很糟糕 不会吧
Gotcha!
骗到你了
Damn, you're easy!
你太容易上当了
Look, um, it's, like, an hour wait for a table.
听着 大概得一个小时才能等到位置
Ah, it's no problem.
没关系的
We'll get some appetizers and booze at the bar. Boom!
我们去吧台里吃点开胃菜 喝喝小酒吧
"Skip appetizers and don't drink. Saad-d."
"不吃开胃菜 不喝酒 小心杯具"
No!
不要
I mean... let's just go down the street
我是说 我们不如到街的那一头
And grab, like, a quick falafel.
吃点 比如说 三明治
It's, like, 10 degrees out.
外面大概只有华氏10度
Come on, an hour with me? It'll fly by.
来吧 和我共度的一小时 转瞬即逝
So, Jimmy, about my house...
那么 杰米 关于我的房♥子
Um, have you spoken to your aunt?
你和你姑姑说过这事了吗
I have not had the chance yet.
我还没找到机会呢
I will call her right after dinner, okay?
我晚餐之后就给她打电♥话♥ 好吗
Let's just enjoy ourselves. Sorry.
我们现在就尽情玩乐吧 抱歉
Wilhelmina. Betty?
威廉敏娜 贝蒂
You two know each other?
你们俩认识
Uh, yes. Betty is a friend from work.
是啊 贝蒂是我工作上的朋友
What a surprise.
真是惊喜啊
Yeah. Uh... okay.
是啊 好吧
We're just gonna hang out at the bar till our table's ready.
我们就在吧台里坐坐 等位子
Oh, that's too bad. We were just being seated.
真是太糟了 我们的座位已经准备好了
Otherwise we'd have a drink with you.
要不然我们就一起喝一杯了
Ah! Timing.
真是不巧啊
Well, who runs this jot?
谁是老板啊
They're gonna make us, uh, wait in the bar for an hour,
竟然让我们在吧台这里等一个小时
And you guys get a big comfy booth?
而你们却能享受雅间
Jimmy.
杰米
Well, why don't you just join us?
那我们不如坐一起吧
I don't mind. She's your friend.
我不在乎的 她是你的朋友
She's my friend. Yes.
她是我的朋友 没错
Uh, Betty, join us.
贝蒂 我们一起坐吧
I can't think of anything more fun.
肯定相当有趣的
Here you are.
请慢用
Oh, the scorpion!
蝎毒啊
Ahh. Here's to new...
敬老朋友
And old friends.
还有新朋友
And... to hot babes. Right?
还有性感尤物们 对吧
Come on, jump in! Don't leave us hangin'.
都来喝吧 别让我们等着了
Here's to friends and hot babes!
敬朋友们 还有性感尤物们
Mmm! That is so good!
真是美味极了
Maybe we should each get our own.
我们还是分开点餐吧
Yeah.
是啊
Oh, no. There's a hair in the scorpion bowl.
天哪 蝎毒碗里有根毛发
That's disgusting. Are you sure?
太恶心了 你看清楚了吗
He's joking. I'm joking. There's no hair!
他开玩笑的 我开玩笑的 没毛发
There's no hair.
没头发的
See? She gets me. I love that.
瞧 她了解我 我就喜欢这点
So how do you two know each other?
那么 你们俩是怎么认识的
Oh, we go way, way, way back.
那是很久很久以前的事了
I knew this one before she was the famous
在她成为知名的威廉敏娜·斯莱特之前
Wilhelmina Slater.
我就认识她了
To be honest, I- I'd be afraid to go out with that woman.
说实话 我可不敢跟那个女人约会
I read somewhere that she put out a memo
我读到过 她备忘录里记着
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表