剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
马特 也许你应该先调查清楚
Matt, it's probably a good idea if you did a little legwork,
弄明白作为总编辑 什么该做什么不该
Figure out the dos and don'ts of being a managing editor.
我很期待看到你的文章 贝蒂
Look forward to reading your piece, betty.
我相信会很棒的
I'm sure it's gonna be great.
伙计们
Guys.
我发誓我没有要求特殊待遇
I swear, I did not ask for special treatment.
你没有跟丹尼尔说一个字吗
So you didn't mention anything to daniel?
呃 我帮他做了一份更新
Well, I... I mean, I gave him an update.
但是我没有要求写稿子
But I didn't ask for the article.
骗子 抓住那个散播谎言的骗子
Liar! Get the liar who spreads the lies!
瞄准中间肉多的地方
Go for her fleshy middle!
抱歉 贝蒂 我就瞄准你的胖脚踝好了
Sorry, betty. I'll just aim for a cankle.
我会瞄准你的心脏
I'll aim for the heart.
只会让你终生痛苦
It'll only hurt for the rest of your life.
我投降
I surrender!
孩子们
Well, boys and girls,
看起来我们抓到了了一只肉多的
Looks like we caught ourselves a meaty one.
晚上可以好好吃一顿了
We're gonna eat good tonight.
谁想要来一点叉烧
Who's in the mood for some carnitas?
贝蒂 哪有像那样
Betty, it did not happen like that at all.
好吧 我可能有一点夸张
Okay, maybe I'm overexaggerating a little,
但是我的眼镜确实坏了 看
But my glasses did break, look.
那你刚好可以配一副新的了
Ay, then maybe you'll finally get some new ones.
这一副怎么了
What's wrong with these?
自从高中我就一直戴这副了
I've been wearing them since high school.
我喜欢这副眼镜 我想说的只是
I love these glasses. All I'm saying is,
我觉得我在上班的时候受到了攻击
I feel like I'm under attack at work.
就好像马特 马克 米根
It's like, Matt, Marc, Megan--
所有名字开头发音是"M"的人
Anyone whose name starts with a "muh."
感觉丹尼尔在庇护你
It sounds like Daniel is looking after to you
对 他名字的开头是D
Yeah, and his name starts with a "duh."
自从丹尼尔回来 事情变得
It feels like things have gotten worse
越来越糟
Since Daniel got back.
我好不容易开始融入现在的生活
I mean, I was finally starting to fit in.
我知道他的初衷是好的
I know his heart was in the right place,
但他突然出现 搅乱了我的生活
But he just came and screwed it all up.
换个角度来看 几天前
Look at it this way-- A few days ago,
你以前担心没有助手 也没有任务
You were worried you had no allies and no assignments.
现在丹尼尔回来了 一箭双雕
Now that Daniel's back, you got both.
老爹 你漏了重点
Papi, you are missing the point.
不对
No, no, no.
你应该告诉丹尼尔 把卡车开回去
You need to tell Daniel to back that truck up,
你能照顾好你自己 对吧
That you can take care of yourself. Hello.
他妻子刚去世
Well, he juit lost his wife.
这也太不近人情了 不是吗
I mean, that's a little harsh, no?
好吧 你也可以保持现状
Okay, well, then you can kiss fitting in
和你的新工作说拜拜
at your new job good-bye.
我昨天晚上在大门口
So I was at the gates last night,
看到了《乔恩凯特和八个孩子》中的老爸
And that dad from "Jon & Kate plus 8" was there--
他应该叫本
I think his name's Ben--
总之 他和我不期而遇
Anyway, he was totally hitting on me, of course.
另外 八个孩子 看起来更像四个
And p.s., "plus 8"? More like "plus 4."
金发魔女 那大家伙就在那边
Um, Blondre the giant is over there.
我想她是来找你的
I think she wants to talk to you.
我决定忽视这个老女人
I choose to ignore the elderly.
天呢 大门口
O.M.G.! The gates?
我昨晚也在那
I was there last night, too.
你看到《乔恩凯特和八个孩子》的本了吗
Did you see ben from "jon & kate plus 8"?
悲哀啊 老来疯
Oh, so sad-- Old and crazy.
别担心 很快一切都会结束的
Don't worry. It'll all be over soon!
他很性感
Ooh, he's hot.
另外 塞吉 那个保镖
By the way, Serge, that bouncer?
有点不可靠
Little handsy.
-我明白 -我有点喜欢他了
- I know. - I kind of liked it.
我也是
Me, too.
通常老人会让我害怕
Old people usually frighten me,
他们会让我想到死亡之类的事
'cause they remind me of death and all...
但我喜欢你
But I like you.
你就像个巨人 可以乘凉的大树
You're like a giant, knobby shade tree.
谢谢
Thanks.
总之 你能告诉我
Anyway, um, can you tell me
丹尼尔·米德的办公室在哪
Where Daniel Meade's office is?
我是他的临工
I'm supposed to be his temp.
我能带你去更好的地方
I can do you one better.
我可你带你到衣帽间去偷点衣服
I can take you to the closet where we can steal clothes.
天呢 我崇拜你
Oh, my god. I worship you.
该死
Damn it.
该死的
Damn it!
贝蒂
Betty, hey.
我最爱的副主编早上好吗
How's my favorite associate editor this morning?
比你的订书机好点
Um, better than your stapler.
丹尼尔 要知道
And, you know, Daniel,
这里有很多很棒的编辑
There are a lot of really great editors around here.
你不该有什么最爱的
You probably shouldn't have any favorites.
说的对 你说的对
You're right. You are right.
好 关于你昨天的会议
So about your meeting yesterday--
对 那不好吗 这次回来我很兴奋
Yeah, wasn't that great? I am so stoked to be back.
有事情忙感觉真好
It just feels good to be involved again, you know--
在这帮忙 帮你的忙
Helping out, helping you.
是啊 帮我忙
Yeah. Yay. Helping me.
那么 准备好参加销♥售♥会议了吗
So... Ready for your big pitch meeting?
我确信你会一鸣惊人的
I'm sure you're gonna knock it out of the park.
看呢 要迟到了 快走
Oh, look at that! We are gonna be late. Come on.
我们
Um. We?
丹尼尔 等等
Wait, Daniel.
你不常去部门述职会议的
You don't usually go to department pitch meetings.
大家都知道我回来了
Well, I've been known to make an appearance.
更何况 我怎能错过你第一次开会
Besides, I can't miss your first one, can I?
你要帮我的忙 我很感激
I-I really appreciate you wanting to help me.
只是 我不想让人说
It's just, I don't want to get a reputation,
说我是"丹尼尔的女儿"
You know, for being "Daniel's girl."
等等 那个家伙说你是"丹尼尔的女儿"
Now wait. Who the hell is calling you "Daniel's girl"?
没 没人说
No. No, no one.
只是 我不想让人那么说
I just--I just want to keep it that way.
这里的人都很苛刻
You know, people around here can be rough.
好 我们白了
Yeah, I get it. I mean...
以前我父母和我姐姐都在这工作的时候
Back when my father, sister and mother all worked here,
我也曾担心人们认为
I-I used to worry that people thought I got
我有特殊待遇
Preferential treatment, too.
是的 没错 就是这样
Yeah. Yeah, right. It's--that's exactly it.
好吧 那我就离得远一点
All right, then. I'll keep my distance.
祝你好运
Good luck in there.
好
Okay.
闪光裂缝 真的吗 玛丽萨
Glittered cleavage? Really, Marissa?
我以为你能做得更好
I thought you were better than that.
我看走眼了 走吧 我看都不想看你
No, I didn't. Go. I can't even look at you.
我想大家都赞同 美女部门
Well, I think we can all agree that the beauty department
有名无实
Really crapped the sheets.
专栏组 希望你们能出色一些
Features, I hope you can do better.
贝蒂是我们的新任编辑
Well, uh, betty is our newest editor.
我相信她跃跃欲试
I'm sure she's dying to pitch.
好的
Okay, uh...
我在做一项调查 关于高雅女性
So I've been doing research on an amazing woman
佩带昆虫样式的精细珠宝饰品
Who does very intricate insect jewelry.
别讲了
Oh, stop.
《Elle》去年就做过蜻蜓胸针的特辑
"Elle" did a piece on dragonfly brooches last year.
怎么没人好好准备
Is someone not doing their homework?
我要的是打破思维定势
People, I want you to think outside the box.
大胆一点
Be bolder!
最好是 来点原创的点子
Preferably, an original idea,
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表