剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Where does your dad work again--frankie's?
对了 你♥爸♥在哪里工作 法兰克餐厅
You know, I have to get back to doing some research.
不好意思 我现在要做点调查
Do you need anything else?
你还有其他事吗
Nope, that's it. Have fun.
不 没有了 玩得开心点
Willie.
威威
Can you believe there's traffic in bermuda?
你知道百慕大的交通有多烂么
Well, luckily I've chased felons here before,
幸好我以前在这里混过
So I know all the shortcuts. Did you find connor?
所以我熟悉所有捷径 你找到康纳了吗
We're outside of his hotel waiting for his return.
我们现在在他酒店外面 等他回来
Claire give you any trouble about me being gone? No.
我不在克莱尔有刁难你吗 没有
But betty, on other hand, is a headache that just won't quit.
现在最让我头疼的是贝蒂
She's got some big, important dinner tonight
她今晚有一个很重要的晚餐
That clearly I have to ruin,
我想搞破坏
But I don't want her to know that it was me who ruined it.
但又不想被她知道
So... Now I have to figure out some way
所以... 现在我在想办法
Of getting betty to come undone at dinner...
让贝蒂去不成吃饭
Without me being there.
而我又不用出现在那里
Everyone has their achilles' heel,
每个人都有死穴
And no one's is more obvious than betty's.
尤其是贝蒂
Oh, my god.
偶的天呀
I think I just found betty's achilles' sensible--
我找到贝蒂的死穴了
If you'd like to make a call... Willie?
你所拨♥打♥的电♥话♥... 威威
I try to be a good friend, but there is a limit.
做好人怎么也该有个限度吧
Wait. Don't leave.
且慢 先别走
What would you say if I told you
我有一个新奇有趣的方法
That I figured out a super fun way
可以让你证明自己在这里的价值
For you to prove your worth around here?
有兴趣听一下么
I would say it's nighttime. Tell me tomorrow. Oh, wow.
现在天色已晚了 明天再告诉我吧 噢 哇
that doesn't sound like a woman want to be take seriously.
你不是说要改行做良家妇女么
That sounds like a girl who wants to go out, get drunk,
还是你想到外面喝个烂醉
Fall in bed with a man who doesn't love her,
然后跟一个不爱你的男人在床上缠绵
Come back here tomorrow
第二天回来接电♥话♥
And answer phones for the next 20 years
一直接到20年后
Or at least until the hard livin' catches up to her
还是你想待到自己变得又老又丑
And "mode" wouldn't dare let that grizzled face
还要在前台丢人现眼
Out from behind a cubicle.
直到被公♥司♥炒掉为止
I'm listening.
你说吧
Wait here.
等一下哈
Matt, I just had the best idea.
马特 我刚想到一个很好的点子
For the magazine? No, no, for you.
关于杂♥志♥的 不 关于你的
remember today when you brought those pitches to willie
记得今天你跟威威推销点子的时候
And she shamed you in the worst way?
她是怎么羞辱你的么
Yeah, thanks for reminding me.
记得 多谢你提醒
Sorry, but come on. Can you blame her?
抱歉 但老实说 你也不能怪她
You really don't know anything about fashion.
你在时尚界真的很菜鸟
And as long as she thinks that you're only here because--
而且她认为你到这里来 无非是为了...
Well... That's not important.
算了 这不要紧
No, no, no, that sounds important.
不 不 不 这很重要
Only thinks I'm here because
她觉得我是为了...
Because you want to be near Betty.
为了 接近贝蒂
but relax. she only thinks that because everyone does.
冷静点 她这样想 是因为别人都这样想
Everyone else does?
别人都这样想
Matt, matt, matt, matt, matt...
马特 马特 小马 小马
You haven't exactly been soaking up information,
看来你的消息真的不够灵通
Trying to prove that you actually belong here, have you?
而且你也没有向别人证明自己的存在价值哦
No, I guess not. But it's not that easy.
没有 这谈何容易呢
Or is it?
这样想就错了
It's free dinner at frankie's-- Super-hot restaurant--
不仅可以在高级餐厅挣饭吃
With a not-hideous billionaire
而且他又长得不丑
Whose father owns half this company--
再说他迟早会接替他老爸
A man who one day may take over himself.
当这家公♥司♥的老总
All you have to do is teach him a little bit about fashion,
你只需要教他一点时尚之道就行了
Which nobody knows better than you,
这个没人比你更在行了
And he'll totally see that you deserve
说不定他会给你带来
A brighter future here at "mode."
更加光明的前途呢
I don't see the downside.
何乐而不为呢
I hate his shoes.
我讨厌他的鞋子
Here, put these on.
来 把这穿上
Why?
为什么
Have fun.
玩得开心点哦
...and what I've been doing there.
我在那里呆了很久了
Here you go, Ms. Suarez. You're usual.
苏亚雷斯小姐 你要的例牌饮料
And for the gentleman-- Vodka rocks, two limes.
这位先生 你的酸橙伏特加 加冰
Thank you. Sure.
谢谢 不用
And how about a little starter from the kitchen.
怎么少得了我们的招牌靓菜呢
Thank you.
谢谢
One of Ms. Suarez's favorites, on the house.
这是苏亚雷斯小姐最爱 免费的哦
Wow. They really treat you well here, huh?
哇 他们对你真好啊
Yes, they do,
当然了
Because they are my family and they are pretending.
因为这两位假扮侍应的人是我的家人
This is my sister hilda and my father ignacio. Hi.
这是我姐姐希尔达 还有我爸伊格纳修 嗨
Oh. How you doing?
你好啊
Mucho gusto.
很高兴认识你
Tambien.
我也是
Ooh! Right. Well... Bon Appétit.
噢 那你们慢慢吃 祝你开胃
Thank you.
谢谢
Sorry about that.
真不好意思
They just want this to be special for me.
他们老是额外关照我
They're like that.
他们就是那样
Oh, yeah. My family is the exact same way.
我的家人也这样
Oh, really? God, no. They're horrible people.
真的吗 当然不是 他们糟透了
Would you guys consider adopting?
你们能考虑收养我吗
Oh, uh, uh, for free clothes? Yeah!
为了免费衣服吗 当然好了
My sister and my nephew would love to a--
我的姐姐和外甥很喜欢
Hey, Betty.
贝蒂
Oh, good. You turned so white,
还好 你刚才变得脸色苍白
I thought I would turn around and see a gunman
我还以为回头会见到个持枪的人
Or a kardashian.
或是卡戴珊[社交名媛]
Who is that? Nobody. They're nobody.
他们是谁 不知道 谁都不是
Okay, that's my... My boss/ex-boyfriend,
好吧 那是我的老板兼前男友
And that's my "friend"/ex-roommate.
和我的朋友兼前室友
Oof. And they're on a date?
难道他们在约会吗
No. A date?
不是 约会吗
No, they're--they're so not each other's type.
不会的 他们都不是彼此喜欢的类型
I-I mean, he's rich, so he's her type,
我是说 他很有钱 算是她的类型
But no.
但不可能
Do you want to go somewhere else?
你想换个地方吗
No. No. Why would we?
不用 为什么我们要换地方
Oh, okay. Maybe Betty's not on a date five tables away.
可能五张桌子开外的贝蒂并不是在约会
A date?
约会
Even if she were, you know, we can stay.
即使她是在约会 我们也不走
Oh. Okay.
好吧
Order me... A martini. I'll be right back.
帮我点一杯马丁尼 我很快回来
I gotta whiz.
我要去尿尿
Oh, I am so sorry. Two minutes.
抱歉 两分钟就回来
Is that Matt with Amanda?
那是马特和阿曼达吗
What are they doing here?
他们在这干嘛
Are they on, like, some kinda date or something?
而且看起来很像是在 约会
I don't know. Why does everybody keep saying "date"?
我不知道 为什么人人都说是约会
People can have dinner,it's called friends.
人们可以一起吃晚餐的 这叫做朋友
So what,they are friends now?
那怎么 他们现在是朋友了吗
Hilda, please. Don't make this a thing, okay?
希尔达 别把这当回事好吗
I can't think about that.
我不能想这些
I need to focus on my meeting with Evan,
我得专注于和伊万的会面
Which Matt can't even know about, all right?
甚至不能让马特知道的 明白吗
Promise. Of course.
你得保证不说 我当然不说
Are you...seriously on a date with Amanda
你真的是在和阿曼达约会吗
In my father's restaurant with Betty sitting right over there?
在我爸爸的餐厅里 贝蒂还就坐在那儿
I don't think that's any of your business.
我觉得和你没什么关系
Just like it's none of my business that betty
就像贝蒂和别人坐在十英尺外
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表