剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Of course.
当然了
I couldn't miss that pooch's farewell.
我可不能错过小可怜的告别会
I didn't realize you knew Betty.
我不知道你认识贝蒂
I was talking about Halston.
我说的是霍斯顿
Right.
很好
Uh, Daniel. This is Betty.
丹尼尔 我是贝蒂
Um... it's my going away party...
我的送别派对
And you're not here.
你没有来
Uh, I was just wondering if you're gonna come.
我只想知道 你会来吗
I really hope that I get to see you before I leave.
我真的希望离开前能见到你
Okay. Bye.
好了 再见
You know, you do work for two editors-in-chief.
你要知道 自己是为两位主编打工的
I have to find out you're leaving
我居然得从一封群发邮件里
through a mass e-mail?
发现你要走了
You never asked my permission.
你从未请示过我
Permission granted.
批准了
Thank you. It's interesting.
谢谢 真有意思
You spent four years of your life
你花了人生中四年的时间
working your way up the ladder here,
在这里打拼
and now you're throwing it all away.
而现在却将得到的一切抛弃
Um... yeah, I--
是的 我
I never thought I'd say this, but...
没想到我会说这个 但是
you've got big balls, Betty Suarez.
你很有胆识 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me.
这是你对我说过的最动听的话
I don't know why I got so competitive with Ellen.
我不知道为什么要和艾伦比
She wore the hell out of that suit.
她把那身西装穿得太好看了
Spencer, I have something to tell you,
斯宾塞 有件事我得告诉你
and I'm really worried about how you're gonna react.
但我很担心你的反应
I know you're my daughter.
我知道你是我的女儿
What? How?
什么 怎么知道的
I recently found out from a friend
我最近才从朋友那里得知
that Fey got pregnant
菲怀孕过
Shortly after I... was with her.
在我和她 不久之后
It was the 80s, studio 54.
那是80年代 "54片场"迪厅
I got so blitzed out of my mind,
我烂醉如泥 神智不清
I thought Fey was Andy Warhol.
我以为菲是安迪·沃荷[普普艺术开创者]
I contacted an agency to find you.
我请了私♥家♥侦♥探♥找你
And then I hired you as my stylist
然后我请你做我的造型师
so I could get to know you first.
以此来接触你
I wanted to make sure I wasn't intruding.
我不想做入侵者
It's okay.
没关系
Really?
真的吗
Really. I've been waiting years for you to intrude.
真的 我已经等你入侵好几年了
Well, then...
那就好
I forbid you to see that boy.
我不准你和那个男生约会
Wait. What boy? What are you talking about? I don't know.
哪个男生 你在说什么 我也不知道
It just sounded like a fatherly thing to say.
只是觉得这话很有父亲范儿
Oh. Then I hate you, dad!
我恨你 老爸
Marc.
马克
Yeah. Got you!
逮住你了
Oh, yes.
是的
I'm gonna miss you.
我会想你的
I know.
我知道
And you're gonna miss me.
你也会想我的
Take care of everything here.
好好照顾这里的一切
Are you going to talk to her?
你要和她谈谈吗
I think I need to let her go.
我想我该放手让她走了
What?
怎么了
Go to the marked tabs.
看看有标签的那些页
Those'll be your pages to fill.
这些空白该由你来填满
You're now sole editor-in-chief of "Mode."
你现在是《风尚》的主编了
I'm stepping down. It's time.
我要卸任 是时候了
I got this job because it was handed to me,
我能拿到这个职位 是靠家人
but... you've earned it.
而你 是靠自己的努力
This is quite a surprise.
这倒是个惊喜啊
How does... Claire feel about it?
克莱尔是怎么想的
Oh, she's given it her blessing.
她致以祝福
Congratulations, Wilhelmina.
恭喜 威廉敏娜
And, uh, what are you gonna do?
那你以后打算怎么办
I'm gonna start over.
我要重新开始
Okay, everybody. Gather round.
好了 大伙们 靠过来
I'd like to make a toast.
我要说祝酒词了
This is gonna be his last attempt to make you stay.
这是他最后一次试图把你留下了
I just want to say...
我只想说
I know I can't stop my daughters from leaving.
我无法阻止我的女儿们离家
But I can give them a little advice.
但我可以给她们一些建议
Betty...
贝蒂
You're moving across an ocean.
你要搬到大洋彼岸了
Where you'll have no family,
在那里 你没有家人
no friends, you won't know the city.
没有朋友 你根本不了解那个城市
Papi.
爸爸
I know what that's like, mija.
我知道那种感觉 女儿
When your mommy and I left Mexico and came here.
我和你妈妈离开墨西哥 来到这里的时候
Oh, we were so afraid.
我们真是害怕极了
But it was the best decision we made in our lives.
但这是我们一辈子做过的最好的决定
Something tells me... you'll look back
我有种感觉 日后当你回首往事的时候
and think the same about this move.
你也会有类似的想法
Thank you, papi.
谢谢你 爸爸
Next.
接下来
No, stop. No advice. I-I gotta tell you something.
停 先别提建议 我有事要告诉你
Wait. No, papi, me first.
等等 爸爸 我先来
My advice is that you're very stubborn
我的建议就是 你真是驴脾气
and you don't listen.
从来不听劝
Tell him.
告诉他吧
We're moving to Manhattan.
我们要搬去曼哈顿了
And there's plenty of room.
房♥子很大
Yeah, we want you to come and live with us.
没错 我们想要你搬过来一起住
Yeah.
对
That's very sweet.
我很开心
And I appreciate it.
很感谢你们
But I'm not going anywhere.
但是我哪儿也不去
We're not gonna let you live here alone.
我们不会让你一个人住在这里的
I want to live here alone.
我就想一个人住在这里
Don't you think I'm a little tired
你不觉得 我已经受够了
of sharing one bathroom with the three of you?
和你们三个人共用洗手间了吗
Believe me, my bladder isn't what it used to be.
相信我 我的膀胱也老了
Oh, come on.
拜托
I thought we were gonna have an elegant lunch, but...
我还想好好吃午饭呢
Oh, I want my daughters and my grandson
我想要我的女儿们和孙子
to live their lives the way they want.
自♥由♥自在地生活
A nosotros.
干杯
A nosotros.
干杯
I heard congratulations were in order,
我听说要祝贺你都得排队
and I wanted to be one of the first.
我还想排在前面呢
Thank you, you are the first, indeed.
谢谢 事实上 你是第一个
You... always seem to know what's right.
你 似乎总能合我意
Okay. Well...
好吧
Uh, not so fast.
先别走
Now that "Mode" is mine,
既然现在《风尚》是我的了
Uh, I'm going to be doing some housecleaning...
我就要做做大扫除了
Getting rid of some of the fat.
给办公室减减肥
But Betty already left.
但贝蒂已经走了
You know, I really am gonna miss her.
你知道吗 我真的会想她的
Anyway, uh, I might need to lean on you a little more...
无论如何 我今后会更加依赖你了
Creatively...
在创意方面
If you feel you're up to it.
只要你有信心能胜任
Yes. Sure.
是啊 当然
I'm happy to be leaned on creatively.
我很愿意在创意上被依赖
Good.
很好
But no more schemes, right?
不再玩阴谋了 好吧
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表