剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Derek Jeter!
德雷克·杰特[洋基队队长]
I'm dating Derek Jeter?!
我在和德雷克·杰特约会
Well, you were. He's trying to win you back.
原来是的 他一直想你回心转意
Why am I telling you this?
我♥干♥嘛要告诉你这些
He can have me back!
我一定回心转意
I'll just put these in your office.
我把这放到你办公室
I'm a managing editor...
我是总编辑
I'm rich...
我有钱了
And I'm dating Derek Jeter!
我在和德雷克·杰特约会
It's great to be Betty Suarez.
做贝蒂·苏亚雷斯很不错
It seems like everyone is doing great.
感觉每件事都很不错
Daniel!
丹尼尔
It's so good to see you.
见到你太好了
Why? Have you got some bad news to deliver?
为什么 你有什么坏消息要说
Don't like what I'm wearing? Hmm?
不喜欢我的衣服
Found some new way to humiliate me?
找了些新方法羞辱我
What? What are you talking about?
什么 你在说什么
You may have everyone else around here fooled,
也许你可以糊弄这里的所有人
But I know the real you.
不过我知道你的真面目
Underneath that perfect smile,
在完美的微笑下
You're ugly, betty.
隐藏着丑陋的你 贝蒂
Everything seemed so perfect.
所有的事情看上去是那么完美
Why does daniel hate me?
但为什么丹尼尔恨我
We've been through so much together.
我们在一起共事那么久了
I was his assistant for three years!
我给他做助理整三年了
Oh, nope. You weren't.
不 你没有
Daniel's dad hired a plain Jane who wouldn't tempt his son,
丹尼尔的老爸雇了长相平平性格随和的简
And without your braces, that wasn't you.
如果没有牙套 你就不是原来的你了
So Bradford never hired me?
那么布莱德从没雇过我吗
Well, then how'd I end up at "Mode"?
那我进的《风尚》呢
I'm really nervous.
我真的很紧张
Are--are you interviewing here, too?
你也是来面试的吗
Yes. I've always wanted to work in fashion.
对 我一直想在时尚界工作
Oh. I like your poncho
我喜欢你的披风
Milan. Dolce & gabbana. Fall.
米兰 D&G的 秋季新品
Marc, pull everything we have on fabia cosmetics.
马克 把服饰间我们有的衣服都拿了
I want to thoroughly humiliate Daniel
我要在丹尼尔明早的第一个会议上
at his first meeting tomorrow morning.
彻底地羞辱他一下
Is that a bug in your teeth?
你牙齿上有菜吗
Oh, god. Oh, g-- ugh.
天啊 天
I think it's a poppy seed from that bagel I ate.
我想可能是吃的百吉饼上的红色种子
You ate a bagel? Ugh.
你吃过百吉饼了吗
My, what a beautiful, clean smile you have.
多么美丽清爽的笑容啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Marc, you've just been demoted to receptionist.
马克 你降级成接待员了
Pretty teeth, follow me.
美牙小妞 跟我来
So I was Wilhelmina's assistant?
那我就是威廉敏娜的助理了吗
How would that work?
怎么会那样
I mean, we're completely different.
我们完全是两路人
Well, maybe at first, but you were a quick study.
也许开始是 但你后来学得很快
No... awful...
不 恶心
No... should've been fired...
不 早该被炒了
Hideous... and no.
可怕 不要
Beth, do you understand
贝丝 你明白
why I can't even look at you right now?
为什么我刚才甚至不看你了
D-don't answer.
别 别回答了
Betty, tell her.
贝蒂 跟她说
There isn't much flow from one look to another.
从一个造型到另一个没什么衔接
Betty, are you a fashion person or not?
贝蒂 你到底是不是个时尚中人啊
Tell her about the color!
告诉她颜色的事
Wilhelmina specifically asked you for red.
威廉敏娜明确地要求你拿红色的
What did you bring us?
你给我们带来什么了
No, not red, but burgundy,
不 没有红色 只有酒红
candy apple, scarlet, wine,
苹果红 桌布红 酒红
crimson, blush, vermilion,
深红 粉红 朱红
puce, maroon.
褐红 栗红
Honestly, Beth. Maroon?
实话说 贝丝 栗红吗
Don't stop, Betty.
别停 贝蒂
The only true red in this room is your face.
这屋里真正的红色是你的脸
Betty, you are officially my favorite person.
贝蒂 你正式成为我最欣赏的人
Oh, my god. I'm awful!
天 我真受不了
Beth can't help her red face.
贝丝没办法不脸红
She has rosacea.
她有红色痘痘了
Maybe I was just having a bad day?
也许我只是碰上个坏日子
Actually, that was a good day.
其实 这是个好日子
Yeah. You're kind of a beeyotch.
对 你差不多是个犀利的人
I've been trying to tell you.
我一直试着告诉你
Betty.
贝蒂
Mother Meade. Look at you, braving the sunlight
米德妈妈 看看你 红光满面
as if it won't burn your flesh.
怎么没把你照花
Ah. clever. I'm a vampire.
真聪明 我是吸血鬼
Well, excuse me if I don't suck your blood
抱歉我没有吸你的血
It's a little early to consume that much booze.
享受你的美血还早了点
Everything is so screwed up.
所有事情都搞砸了
Claire and Daniel hate me.
克莱尔和丹尼尔恨我
Wilhelmina and Marc love me.
威廉敏娜和马克爱我
Oh, Marc doesn't love you.
马克不爱你
What? He couldn't have been nicer.
什么 他好得不能再好了
Well, to your face.
看你的面子上
Honey, that's 'cause he's terrified of you. Look.
亲爱的 那是因为他怕你 看
It's like it's her life's mission
就仿佛她的毕生任务
to make sure I never get promoted.
是确保我升不了职
I hate her!
我恨她
I hate her, her and her stupid, beautiful teeth.
我恨她 她和她那又蠢又美得牙齿
He hates me.
他恨我
Well, it's not like he was that crazy about you
看来他也不是那么对你其他方面
In your other life. Well, what about my family?
那么抓狂 我家人怎么样
They seemed happy.
他们看上去挺开心
Yeah, about that...
对 关于那个
Betty. Hi.
贝蒂 你好
Betty, I need to talk to you.
贝蒂 我想跟你谈谈
Um, this is really hard for me,
这对我来说太难了
But, uh...
但是
You can't be my maid of honor.
你不能作我的伴娘了
I mean, it's my big day,
我是说 那是我的重要日子
and I just want to be the center of attention for once.
我只是希望自己能做一次焦点
Do you hate me?
你恨我吗
No.
不
No, of course not.
不 当然不恨
I mean, if this is what you and bobby want.
如果这就是你和鲍比想要的
Bobby? Who's Bobby?
鲍比 谁是鲍比
Talercio. Your fianc?
特拉西欧 你的未婚夫
That guy I had a crush on in high school?
是我高中爱上的那个家伙吗
Come on. Don't tease me.
拜托 别逗我了
I'm lucky I found a guy like Abundio.
我很庆幸自己找到了个像阿布迪欧的人
Abundio? You're marrying the meat man?
阿布迪欧 你要嫁给猪肉男了吗
Isn't he, like, 70?
他是不是 快70了
He's 61!
他61岁
Well, how does Justin feel about this?
那贾斯汀怎么想
Justin? Who is Justin?
贾斯汀 谁是贾斯汀
Your...
你的
Son.
儿子
What is with you today, Betty?
你今天怎么了 贝蒂
I mean, you're my sister, and I look up to you,
你是我妹妹 我照顾你
But why do you always have to make me feel bad?!
但你干嘛总要让我难受
Hilda!
希尔达
Hilda. Hilda!
希尔达 希尔达
Why doesn't she know about Justin?
为什么她不认识贾斯汀了
Well being the "Ugly sister"
做个"丑姐姐"
is a highly effective method of birth control.
是控制当年轻妈妈的高效方法
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表