剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Here you go.
你的
This is amazing.
太美妙了
When did you do all this?
何时开始准备的
Oh, i, um, set it up before we left.
出发之前准备的
Well, I am on board...
我现在在岛上
And on the pill.
还吃了避孕药
That was a joke.
开玩笑的
To...
敬
Our first real date.
第一次真正约会
Bring it.
放马来吧
You okay?
你没事吧
No.
有事
Look at me.
看着我
I'm hot.
我很火♥辣♥
I'm actually having a really hard time not ripping my own clothes off,
我还在挣扎 脱不脱我的衣服
But you're... Not kissing me
但你 吻我时
Like someone who feels the same way.
和我没有心有灵犀的感觉
Amanda, I would love to rip your clothes off.
阿曼达 我很乐意脱掉你衣服
Oh, thank you.
是吗 谢谢
But I have to ask you a question.
我问个问题
Do you still have feelings for betty?
你还喜欢贝蒂吗
'cause I don't want to get in the middle of something that's unresolved.
我不想夹在中间当第三者
Betty has made it perfectly clear,
贝蒂已经说清楚了
She just sees me as a friend.
我们只是普通朋友
You didn't answer my question.
你没回答我的问题
Okay, Betty's not in the Bahamas for work.
贝蒂来巴哈马不是为了工作
She's in the Bahamas for you.
她来这里是为了你
No. No, she's not.
不 不是
She still has feelings for you.
她对你还有感觉
And if you still have feelings for her,
如果你对她也还有感觉
Then now would be a really good time to tell her.
这会是表白的好时机
How did things go with Susannah?
和苏珊娜进展怎样了
Uh, great. I mean, wow. Not to talk out of school,
很棒 别张扬
But we did things I've never even seen in movies.
我们做的 电影里都没有放过
Easy there, tiger.
悠着点 勇士
Anytime a guy overcompensates that much,
一个男人纵欲过度
It usually means the other person wasn't into it.
通常意味着另外一人不是很享受
Oh, no. She was... She was into it.
不 她乐在其中
Oh. Oh. You couldn't get the rooster to crow.
哦 你雄风不在
Oh, Marc. That never happens to me.
马克 这事从未发生过
I-i can get turned on anywhere-- elevators,
我可以在任何地方挑起情欲 电梯
ATMs, pharmacy, golf courses
自动提款机 药店 高尔夫课程
okay.
好吧
Even once at a bris.
甚至在一次割礼上
I mean... Well, look, maybe the problem is,
也许问题在于
You're trying to be who you were before.
你试着成为过去的你
And you've changed since Molly.
自从莫丽出现 你就变了
When that happens, you know, it's...
这事发生时
Hard to go back.
很难回头
You're really smart.
你真聪明
No, Wilhelmina is really lucky to have you working with her.
有你帮她工作 威廉敏娜真幸运
Thank you.
谢谢
Would you please tell her that sometime?
有时间你能告诉她这个吗
Oh, no. I'm not sure.
不 我不确定
I think that guy over there might be playing for your team.
我想那家伙也许是你一伙的
Oh, my God. You're totally right.
天啊 没错
Good job.
干得不错
So if you'll excuse me...
那就先走了
Refill.
再来一瓶
I've seen my future,
我看到我的未来了
And it's needlepoint and double-a batteries in bulk.
同极相斥
Okay, console her because Matt doesn't love her.
马特不爱她 安慰她
And you console him because his weiner's not working.
他雄风不在 安慰他
Bye.
拜
Oh, my God, Daniel.
天啊 丹尼尔
Wait, Daniel. What happened?
丹尼尔 怎么回事
When we were dating, you could get turned on anywhere.
我们约会时 你随时随地都可以的
Remember the Shapiros' bris?
还记得在夏皮罗的割礼上
I know. That's what I was saying. I...
我刚刚说过
Look, I'm sorry about Matt.
你和马特的事 很遗憾
Hey, girls. How we doing? Having fun?
美女们 玩得开心吗
Yeah. High five.
击掌
No five? Okay.
不要 好吧
Gula, no drinkin'.
古拉 不能喝酒
Sorry, girls. Wilhelmina's rules.
抱歉 威廉敏娜的规矩
But I know you guys are hungry, so maybe I'll...
我知道你们饿了
Sneak you some shrimp later, okay?
也许我一会给你们偷点虾吃
Come on, let's dance. Let's dance.
来吧 我们跳舞
It'll be fun, right? Whoo-hoo! Like the party girls.
很好玩的 就像在酒吧一样
Yeah. Look at us.
就这样
See? This is fun.
这很有趣
Just a bunch of attractive, single ladies...
一群有魅力的单身女孩
Dancing, not drinking.
只跳舞 不喝酒
Hey, ladies. Ooh. Hey.
女孩们
Oh, yeah, actually, I'm with them.
其实我是和她们一起的
Um, I'm their chaperone!
我是她们的护花使者
Whoo! Hey, babe.
宝贝
Sorry.
抱歉
Matt...
马特
Wait.
等等
What about Amanda?
阿曼达怎么办
She's the one who sent me.
她要我来的
Okay, okay.
好吧
You made your point.
你说得对
I can't believe I met a gay guy in the Bahamas.
不敢相信我在巴哈马找到同伴
Where are you from anyway?
你哪来的
Oh, you're funny. You know I do lighting for "Mode."
真搞笑 你知道我是《风尚》的灯光师
I can't believe I'm coming back from the Bahamas
不敢相信从巴哈马
With a boyfriend.
带了个男友回去
I'm really glad you came after me last night.
我很高兴你昨晚回来找我了
I'm glad you were
我很高兴
Just sitting in your car waiting for me.
你在车里等我
Don't you know by now? I'll always wait for you.
现在你知道了 我会永远等你
I took the liberty of ordering breakfast
在你去组织拍摄前
Before you head off to the shoot.
我擅自点了早餐
Oh, I like my new life...
我喜欢这新生活
Waking up with you, eating food.
和你一起 起床 吃早餐
As soon as the shoot gets going,
拍摄开始后
You slip away, meet me in the Cabana,
你溜走 和我在小屋见
And then Robert will get us to the boat.
罗伯特带我们上船
That's room service.
是客房♥服务
So...
那么
That happened.
还是发生了
Kinda crazy.
有点疯狂
Yeah.
是的
But... Good, right?
但 很好对吧
Yeah.
是的
Oh, I'll get it.
我来接
That's weird. Hello.
奇怪 你好
The models are gone.
模特都不见了
What do you mean, "gone"?
不见了是什么意思
I mean no one can find them,
没人看到她们
And no one can find Willie either,
而且也找不到威莉
And everyone's coming to me because they assume
大家都来找我
That I'm her assistant. Ugh. I'm sorry.
以为我是他助理 抱歉
I know that's driving you crazy.
我知道你一定抓狂了
No, it's okay. I... oh, hi, Matt.
没事 你好 马特
I tried to have an anonymous fling in the Bahamas,
我本想在巴哈马找个乐子
And I ended up with someone from "Mode."
结果还是找到了《风尚》人
Troy? He's always liked you.
特洛伊吗 他很喜欢你
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表