剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Yes, yes. Daniel did something right.
丹尼尔终于做对件事了
Hallelujah, it's a miracle.
阿利路亚[赞美上帝] 真是个奇迹
So the bra launches
这次文胸专题是为了
its world tour with a gala send-off
报道它世界巡展的盛大发布会
This afternoon at the Guggenheim.
在今天下午"古根海姆艺术馆"举♥行♥
We will be shooting the bra immediately after...
我们将在结束后立即进行拍摄
At the Guggenheim also thanks to me.
在古根海姆 同样多亏了我
If you turn to page seven of your packets,
请把你们手中的信息包打开到第7页
You'll see the bra's itinerary for the day,
你们将会看到全天的文胸行程
or bra-tinerary.
或者说文胸之旅
Uh, we are working under a very tight timeline,
我们的工作安排非常紧凑
So you will have four hours
所以你们将只有4小时的时间
to shoot the bra. Uh, Daniel?
拍摄文胸 丹尼尔
I'm sure you have this all thought through,
我确信你已经考虑周全了
And, uh, I might be a little slow,
我可能有点反应迟钝
But can you explain to me how we're gonna shoot the bra
你能向我解释一下我们怎么去拍文胸
while it's on a plane?
当它还在飞机上的时候呢
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Well, according to your bra-tinerary,
根据你的文胸之旅
You have us shooting the bra in the afternoon,
你将让我们下午去拍摄文胸
But the new press release from Eve's Seduction
但据说那时"夏娃的诱惑"的文胸正在
has the bra on its way to cairo at the same time.
送往开罗的路上
I'm sure it's just, uh, been a little mix-up
我确信这只是有点搞混了
and won't be a problem.
只是小问题
No, this is a huge problem.
不 这是个大问题
I know the bra has a busy schedule,
我知道文胸的日程非常满
but you promised me four hours to do the shoot.
但你答应给我4个小时拍照片的
We... no, we didn't have a written agreement,
我们没有签过合约
We had a verbal one.
我们有口头协议
Look, just put someone else on the phone.
听着 重找个人接电♥话♥
Helhello? Daniel.
喂 丹尼尔
Can I talk to you for a minute?
能跟你说句话吗
I sort of met someone.
我和别人约会了
Really?
真的吗
Well...
那
Good for you... I guess.
对你很好 我想
There's more.
还有
It's Tyler.
他是泰勒
Amanda...
阿曼达
How can you do this to me?
你怎么能这样对我
Well, we said we were casual.
我们说过我们之间是随性的
I-I thought that's how this worked.
我以为这样是可以的
Yeah, but he's my half brother.
他算我半个弟弟
Don't you see how messed up that is? Daniel
你不觉得这样很混乱吗 丹尼尔
Don't say anything.
什么都不要说了
Do you think-- Maybe--oh.
你觉得 也许
Sorry, I-I was talking.
抱歉 我说话了
Hey, that's not so bad.
看起来不坏嘛
I had planned everything out.
我计划得很周全
I was supposed to have my braces off,
我应该把我的牙套拿掉了
I picked out a nice outfit.
我选了一件漂亮的外套
Aww, why didn't you wear it?
那你为什么不♥穿♥啊
And then the sprinklers went off
今早在我医师那儿
at my orthodontist's this morning.
还被洒水喷头喷了一身
Ironically improving your look slightly. Thanks.
这倒反而使你好看点了 多谢
Hey, Betty, ask me if,
贝蒂 问问我
in four years, I've ever gotten tired of making fun of you.
4年后 会不会已经厌倦了拿你寻开心
Go ahead, ask me. Ask me!
快点 快点问我
In four years, have you ever got--
4年后 你会不会
Nope!
不会
Okay, Betty, wait, come back.
贝蒂 等下 回来
Come on, we can fix this.
拜托 我们能处理好这个的
Look, watch.
看着
First, we just gotta get rid of the braces,
首先 我们除去牙套
And then we'll fix that hair.
然后我们换个发型
Thank you, Marc! We're not done yet.
太谢谢你了 马克 还没完呢
Now we gotta fix that face!
我们再改下脸型
Let's try this and this and this.
试试这个这个 还有这个
Marc, this looks nothing like me.
马克 这根本就不像我了
You're welcome.
不用谢
I am out of options.
我别无选择
Their head of publicity
他们公♥关♥的领导
changed the bra schedule last minute.
在最后一刻改了文胸的行程
She really screwed me on this. So go above her.
她快把我逼疯了 那就找她上司
Betty, the only person higher up at Eve's Seduction
贝蒂 唯一 比"夏娃的诱惑"更有权的
is Eve herself,
只有伊芙自己
And no one's ever seen her smile.
从没有人看见过她笑
Everybody knows she's a cast-iron bitch.
人人都知道她是个铁铸的婊♥子♥
I mean, look at her.
看看她
Last time she smiled
她最近一次笑
was when Dick Cheney shot that guy in the face.
是迪克·切尼射中一个人的脸
Hmm. All right. So don't go above her. Go below her.
好吧 那就不要找上司 找下属
Eve's assistant Alison is super nice,
夏娃的助手艾莉森人就非常好
and we're old pals.
我们是老朋友了
She's probably online right now.
她现在可能在线
Look, I'm sorry I'm so stressed.
我很抱歉 我压力太大了
First, this whole thing with the bra and then Amanda.
先是文胸 然后是阿曼达
You know she broke up with me?
你知道我们分手了吗
She broke up with you?
她甩了你
Yeah. I thought it was more casual than that.
是的 我以为你们会更随性点呢
No, we were.
我们没有
It's just that she wanted to start seeing Tyler.
只是她打算和泰勒约会
Tyler? Your brother? That's intense.
泰勒 你兄弟吗 够刺♥激♥的
Why would she do something like that? I don't know.
她为什么会这么做 我不知道
Maybe she wanted something... more than casual.
也许她想要的不止是 随性
Hey, come on! I can do something more than casual.
拜托 我不是只会随性的
Okay. I'm just saying,
好吧 我只是说说
is that really what you want?
这真的是你想要的吗
Hey. Abomb Bbomb
你好 A弹 B弹
Got the birthday flowers.
收到生日花了
You rock... hard.
你太棒了
You rock harder!
你更棒
You're a rock star. You're a rocket ship!
你是摇滚明星 你是火箭
You are rock candy.
你是摇摆糖
Can we just save all this rockin' for later,
我们能跳过"棒"之类的话吗
ladies?Thanks.
女士们 多谢了
Sorry. He's stressed.
抱歉 他备受压力中
Look, I just found out that the bra has to go to Egypt.
我刚发现文胸要到埃及去
That's really gonna screw up our shoot.
这会彻底搞砸我们的拍摄
Is there something you can do to help?
你能想想办法帮忙吗
That might be tough. Eve's in one of her moods today.
很难 夏娃今天心情不好
She does always pad the bra's schedule though.
她一直随心所欲地修改她的文胸日程的
So tell you what.
这么跟你说吧
Why don't we meet at the Guggenheim,
为什么我们不在古根海姆碰头
and see if we can try to convince her? What do you say?
看看能否说服她 你觉得呢
I'd say you rock! No, you rock!
我想说你太棒了 不 是你太棒了
No, you rock! Okay, you both rock.
不 是你棒 好吧 你们都很棒
Sorry. Thank you. We'll see you later. Bye-bye.
抱歉 谢谢你 我们回头见 拜拜
Betty, 1. Giving up, 0.
贝蒂 1比0领先
Uh, you've got a raisin stuck in your... braces.
你牙套上有颗 葡萄干
It's kind of gross.
有点恶心
Hey, braces, the museum is closed for a private party.
牙套妹 现在正在闭馆开私人聚会
Your school's group is over there.
你们学校的队伍在那边
No, I'm not with them.
不 我不是和他们一起的
I'm actually with "Mode." I.D.
我是《风尚》的 证件
What's with all the security?
其他安检人员呢
Eve's seduction hired us
"夏娃的诱惑"雇了我们
to protect the bra, miss.
去保护文胸了 小姐
Can I see your press I.D.?
我能看看你的证件吗
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表