剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Sitting ten feet away from me with...Who are that guy is?
跟我没关系一样 那人是谁
It sounds you are on a date.
听起来你确实在约会
But you know what? That's cool.
那你知道吗 这很好
Because... Betty is on a date, too.
因为 贝蒂也在约会
Really?
真的
Yeah.
当然
Well, good, good. I guess we're even then.
好 很好 我想我俩现在扯平了
I completely understand, but this is my point--
我完全理解 但我的观点是
If you release a statement to the press,
如果你在报刊上登出声明
The excitement lasts, what, a day?
兴奋能持续多久 一天吗
If you let me do a story at "mode,"
如果你让我在《风尚》为你写篇报道
Then we can feature any of your new designs
我们能刊登 你任何的新设计图
Along with a huge announcement,
我们还能为你的新设计做专题
And then it's a whole event, not just a-a piece of news.
这就是个完整的宣传 不再只是一条新闻
No, that makes sense.
对 这很有道理
Although now I'll have to finish those new designs.
虽然现在我还要完成我的设计
If--if they have designer block,
要是会写到设计师的瓶颈的话
That's what I'm suffering from right now.
这就是我现在纠结的
I can't decide whether I want a thin knot on my...
我很难抉择是放一个单薄的结还是
I'm so sorry.
很抱歉
One--one second, I promise.
我保证就一会
Don't worry. I told him you are on a date, too.
别担心 我和他说你也在约会
You're welcome. Hilda, you prom--wait, what?
真感谢 希尔达 你保证 等等 你说什么
He said he was on a date?
他说他是在约会
Yes. No.
是的 不可能
Yeah.
他是的
Why would... He can't...
为什么 他不可能
No.
不可能
Hilda, what are you doing to her?
希尔达 你和她说什么呢
You should be picking up plates.
你应该在端盘子
Papi, I gotta tell her what kind of guy Matt really is.
爸爸 我得让她知道马特是什么样的人
No te metas.
不关你事
Please listen, You gotta go out there
听着 出去当着他的面
and rub your date in his face
和你的约会对象亲热
Just like he is rubbing his in yours.
就像他在你面前做的那样
No. No, I can't-- I can't--I can't do that.
不 不行 我不能这么做
Evan's not even my date.
伊万不是我的约会对象
Th-- I can't deal with this right now.
我现在不能处理这个
I-I won't. I can't. I have to focus on the meeting.
我不会的 我也不能 我得专注于这次会面
This isn't happening. This is not happening.
这不会发生的 不会发生的
Oh, my god. I'm so sorry.
天啊 真抱歉
Here, let me help. I'm sorry. No, no, no, I got it.
我来帮忙 真的很抱歉 不用了 我来处理
Please go... Oh, no, that's hot. Ah, ah.
请您 天啊 太烫了
Can you just go back to your seat please?
请您回到自己的座位上去好吗
You okay?
你没事吧
Here you are, sir.
这个给您 先生
I just--I can't stand the feeling...
我只是 受不了那种
That I don't know what to do.
不知道该做什么的感觉
What comes next? What's gonna help?
接下来会发生什么 什么能有帮助
You just gotta try and find something that works for you.
你应该试着找 对自己有效的方法
I try everything.
我什么都试了
As far as mourners go,
哀悼的人走后
I think I fall on the needy side.
我想我落入了贫困的境地
Is anything working?
有什么办法吗
Actually, there's this thing I heard that really stuck with me.
事实上 有件事一直困扰着我
It's this idea that when you lose someone,
是这样一种想法 当你失去一个人
You should do one thing every day
你应该每天都做一件事
That makes you feel totally alive.
让你觉得活得很好
You know, because it feels like there's so much death?
因为好像到处都有死亡发生
I don't exactly know
我不太清楚
What would make me feel like that right now.
此刻是什么让我有那种感觉
It's--it's been a while.
这感觉持续了一段时间了
I hear ya.
我听你说过
Unfortunately for me,
不幸的是 对我来说
A lot of the things that used to make me feel alive
一些让我觉得活得不错的事情
Are illegal.
都是违法的
Wait.
等等
What's that smile?
你在笑什么
When I was a kid,
我小的时候
We used to spend the summers in the Hamptons.
我们去汉普顿过暑假
My brother and I would stay up...
我哥哥和我会玩个通宵
And then we'd sneak in to the neighbors' yards
我们溜进邻居家的院子
And swim in their pools,
在他们的泳池里游泳
Which was kinda weird, because we had a pool.
或许这有点奇怪 因为我们自己有泳池
But it didn't matter, 'cause every time we did it,
但是无所谓 因为每次我们做这些事
I always thought...
我总在想
We are, for sure, the coolest kids ever.
我们一定是世界上最酷的小孩
You know...
知道吗
I didn't do my feel alive thing for today.
我今天还没做让我快活的事
So is--is that, um--
那么 那个是
Sorry to bother. But I gotta get a picture
抱歉打扰了 我要为我妹妹的
Of my little sister's first big meeting. No.
第一次约会照张相 不会吧
Get over there.
到那边去
Squeeze together. Squish together.
靠上去 靠在一起
...let's do something soft and pretty.
我们做点柔和的 漂亮的
Okay. Close together. Squish, squish.
好 靠紧点 再紧点
Is this okay? Yep.
你没关系吗 没事
Really see-- Yeah, get cozy like you're friends--
就是这样 坐的舒适一点 像是朋友
Hilda. Take the picture.
希尔达 照他们
Good. That was great. Thanks. Saving it.
非常好 谢谢 继续用餐吧
So do you want to talk about
那么 你想谈谈
Classic designers, current trends
古典设计师 流行趋势
Or the next big thing that only I
或是其他的大事件 那些只有我
And a few Japanese schoolgirls know about?
和其他日本学♥生♥妹♥才知道的
All of it, but, you know, first, you--
都想谈 不过现在 你
You gotta try this salad. It's amazing.
你要先尝尝这些沙拉 很好吃
Oh, no food. Just liquor.
我不吃东西 只喝酒
I save all my caloric intake for dessert.
我不吃高热量的食物
I got an eyelash in my... Oh, let me get here.
我的睫毛掉进 我来帮你 来
It hurts. Get it out. Get it out. Get it out.
很疼 帮我弄出来 快
Get out. Did you get it?
快 拿出来了吗
Get it, get it, get it. It hurts so much. Got it.
快快 拿出来 真的很疼 好了
You know what? Why don't I come back over there
我到那边去好了
And show you some stuff that I've had published at "mode"
给你看看我在《风尚》杂♥志♥发表的文章
And--and online?
还有发表在网上的
Just side by side, uh, if that's okay.
如果可以的话 就坐在一起看
It makes it easier to...
这样能更好的
Just, it's easier to...
这样会更容易
Oh, this here
这个 在这
Is a...
这是
The problem now is that
现在的问题是
But, here. Oh, there it is.
在这 不 在那
Like, if you want a tailor,
就像 如果你要找裁缝
You can go to the random woman...
你可以随便找个女的
Marc, this trip is a total disaster.
小马 这趟旅行糟透了
Connor checked out this morning.
康纳今天早上来检查
And I suspect he was tipped off
而且我怀疑是我们讨价还价的
By our bargain bounty hunter.
赏金猎人告密了
We need a new bounty hunter.
我们要找个新赏金猎人了
Next time, I prefer one in brown.
下一次 我倾向于找穿棕色衣服的来
Hello, Willie.
你好 威廉
Connor.
康纳
Give that back to me.
把它还给我
I just want to catch up a bit
我只是想在你
Before you call the goon and start the blackmailing.
叫来流氓敲诈之前行动
I have no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Don't pretend with me.
别跟我装
I know every move you've made since I left.
我走之后你所做的我都看见了
You know, I may be a crook,
我或许是个骗子
But my feelings for you were real.
但我对你的感觉都是真的
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表