剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Nope.
他肯定看到了
He definitely saw it.
贝蒂 你是怎么想的
Betty, what were you thinking
要发表一篇这样攻击我的文章
posting a rant like that about me?
简直就是欠考虑 不妥当的 完全就是愚蠢
It was thoughtless and inappropriate and--and just stupid.
你知道每次媒体看到我的名字
You know whenever the media sees my name,
就象饿狼扑羊一样
it's feeding frenzy
我连你的名字都没有提一下 丹尼尔
I didn't even use your name, Daniel.
是有人猜到的
Someone else figured it out.
你写得一点都不难猜
- Well, you didn't make it hard.
天啦 新的样照到了
Oh, my god! The new proofs just came in,
还有 大家好 气氛不对
and--Hi. Awkward.
丹尼尔 我真得很抱歉
Look, Daniel, I'm sorry,
这事很快就会平息下去的
But this is all gonna blow over fast.
把你写得更糟的文章多的是
You've had way worse written about you,
有文章写你是花间浪子
about how you were a womanizer--
可他们称呼我为花间浪子
Yeah, but when they call me a womanizer,
至少显得我性感迷人
at least it sounds sexy.
你把我写得完全就是个混♥蛋♥
You just made me sound like a jerk.
丹尼尔 铃木 TMZ网站
Daniel, Suzuki, TMZ
还有纽约时代杂♥志♥
and something called "the new york times",
都打来电♥话♥找你 我该怎么做
are all on the line for you. What should I do?
我来处理吧 真是谢谢你了 贝蒂
I'll deal with it. Thanks a lot, Betty.
我只是在排练一下动作 有个比赛
Oh, I'm--I was just practicing my moves. There's a contest.
能跟你谈谈吗
Can I talk to you?
我的天 你知道我撒谎了
Oh, my god. You know I lied.
最近我很不顺利
Okay, look. Things haven't been go so great for me lately.
事实上是
The truth is...
我妈把我踢出了家门
My mom kicked me out.
我一直在"黄油"夜店的唱片台下面过夜
I've been living under a turntable at butter.
我新做的眼睛也不成功
My new eyes stink.
现在只能从右眼的左边眼角看到东西
I can only see out of the left corner of the right eye.
而且我也不是30岁
And I'm--I'm not 30.
我31了
I'm 31.
我没有告诉你
I just didn't want to tell you,
是不想你为我难过
'cause I didn't want you to feel bad for me.
你不是要跟我说这些 对吧
That's not what you wanted to talk to me about, is it?
到底要说什么
What is it?
我能顶得住
It's okay.
我只是想告诉你
I just wanted to tell you that, um...
你升职了
You got promoted to...
衣橱大总管
Overseer of the closet?
听起来就知道很重要
That sounds major.
太重要了 所以需要你一直待在这里
So major, which is why I need you to always be in here
-不要在办公室的其它任何地方出现 -好的
- and never be seen anywhere else in the office. - Okay.
那么 你的第一个任务就是
Okay. So your first assignment...
是
is, um...
把这个从封面读到封底
to read this cover to cover.
你给了我一个把眼睛重新做一下的理由
You got another incentive to get my eyes redone.
大家好
Hi, everybody.
斯莱特女士 我没有想到你会
Ms.Slater, I-I didn't expect you to be
这么支持提高预防乳癌的意识
such a strong supporter of breast cancer awareness.
我们女人就应该团结起来
We girls have to stick together.
现在我必须离开一会儿 再见
Now I must be going, so ta-ta.
或者我该说 再见乳癌
Or should I say, ta-tas?
我的天啦
Oh, my.
这个在我办公室肯定会火起来
That will bring the house down at my office.
再次感谢你
Thanks again.
路上注意安全
Safe travels.
做得漂亮
Nicely done.
三点 另一场激动人心的演说等着你
At 3:00, you'll be giving an empowering speech
一群女童子军
to that girls troop--
又是我看着不爽的一帮小傻瓜
another legion of fools I'd rather not suffer.
你比我演绎的任何刻薄的版本
Wow. You're meaner than any version of you
更要刻薄
I could ever do.
我可以尝试一下被人喜欢
Well, I could make an effort to be liked.
但比起总是被打扰 我宁愿被人讨厌
But I'd rather be hated than inconvenienced.
如果你打算留在这儿 去剃剃毛吧
However, if you stick around, and shave again.
看起来你这个"我"要好好弄一下
Seems like I could have it all.
不是的 听我说
No, no, no, no, no. Listen to me--
我知道不能挽回自己所做的
Hey. Look, I know I can't take back what I did,
-但我写了个撤回声明 -真得吗
- But I wrote a retraction, and... - Really?
有没有提到你写这个的原因
Does it include an explanation as that why you did all this?
贝蒂 我真得不明白你为什么要写
Because that's the one part I really don't get, Betty.
我知道你很生气 我真得很抱歉
Look, I know you're mad, and I'm sorry,
但我写那篇文章是有原因的
But there is a reason that I did it.
你真的伤害了我的感情
You really hurt my feelings.
你的感情? 贝蒂 这和你的感情无关
Your feelings? Betty, this isn't about your feelings.
这是指你做了严重损害我名誉的事情
This is about you doing serious damage to my reputation.
作为米德出版社的领头人物
as the head of Meade publications.
我知道你认为你和你的表彰
I know you think you and your award
是宇宙的中心 但你得醒醒了
are the center of the universe, but you have to wake up.
那有什么大不了
It's not a big deal.
算了
Forget it.
就当我没有写撤回声明 也没有道歉
Forget my retraction. Forget my apology.
也没有邀请你颁奖
Forget I ever asked you to present the award,
因为如果那是你的怎样想的话
'cause if that's how you feel,
我真的不希望你去了
I really don't want you there anyway.
好的 那是我最不想去的地方
Fine. That's the last place I'd ever want to be.
贝蒂 你爆发了 这太棒了
Betty, you're blowing up! It's awesome.
再加上一家媒体宣传
With all this extra press,
优博奖会变更大
the Blobbies are gonna be huge.
我们计划好了最棒的事
And we have the greatest thing planned.
-当丹尼尔上台后 -丹尼尔不去了
-When Daniel gets on stage... -Daniel's not coming.
但他必须得去啊 我们计划了一个抗♥议♥
B-But he has to. We planned a protest.
当丹尼尔准备颁奖时
When Daniel gets up to present the award,
我们用红色眼镜和墨西哥卷饼掷他
We're gonna pelt him with pairs of red glasses and burritos.
我知道这听起来有点攻击性
I know it sounds a little bit offensive,
但只有拉提娜会向他扔卷饼
But only the Latinas will throw the burritos,
-所以计划是安全的啦 -丹尼尔不来了
- So it's totally p.c. - Daniel's not coming.
我另找人颁奖
I'll find someone else to present the award.
真的吗 你能在最后时刻找到一个名人吗
Really? you can find another celebrity at the last minute?
我还没有考虑到
Well, I don't know about that.
但是你说优博奖和名人无关
But you said the Blobbies weren't about celebrities.
是呀 但我是说
Yeah, but I just said that
有一位名人的话会比较酷
to sound cool when I thought we had one.
我们需要一位 贝蒂
We need a celebrity, Betty.
你可以找到一位吗
Isn't there somebody you can get?
风尚杂♥志♥ 请稍等
"Mode" magazine. please hold.
风尚杂♥志♥ 不 你等下
"Mode" mag--No. you hold.
好了 抱歉
Oh, okay, sorry.
你好丹尼尔 抱歉 我这就来
Hi. Daniel, sorry. okay, I'm coming right now. okay.
曼迪 为什么我
Mandy, why did I
会在衣橱那看见海伦
just see Helen in the closet
翻一本4年前的
Reading a 4-year-old
Marie Claire杂♥志♥
"Marie Claire"
用普拉达擦掉她手指上
And wiping Cheeto dust off of her fingers
饼干的残渣
with a vintage Prada shift?
马克 我试着炒了她 但是做不到
Marc, I tried to fire her, but I couldn't.
我知道一旦威莉看见了她
And I knew if Willie saw her-- what
当她问到薪水怎么办
happens when she asks about a paycheck?
我把米德钞票给她
Oh, I give her Meade money.
曼迪 一份假工作和一份假薪水
Mandy, a fake job and a fake paycheck
不会帮到海伦什么的
Aren't helping Helen any.
相信我吧
And trust me,
把人留在衣橱 没什么好事
no good ever came from keeping someone in the closet.
好的 你只是太焦虑了
Okay, you just got really deep.
我知道的 现在我头疼着呢
I know, and now I have a headache.
威莉来了 看起来很忙
Oh, it's Willie. Look busy.
和你们呆在一起我真的很愉快
I had such a good time with you girls.
下次我们一起做澳洲胡桃巧克力仁饼
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表