剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Mr. Dunne, good to see you.
邓先生 幸会
This is my good friend Betty Suarez.
这是我的好朋友 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
She actually works at "Mode" Magazine as a features editor.
她在《风尚》杂♥志♥担任编辑
Ms. Suarez, a pleasure.
苏亚雷斯小姐 很高兴见到你
No, me.
过奖
I mean, I am the pleasured one.
我才是该感到荣幸的
Betty is a rising star, actually.
贝蒂是正在上升的新星
Uh, and she's clearly very excited to meet you.
很明显 她见到你很兴奋
Oh. Well, I'm flattered.
我很荣幸
I'm always on the lookout for a rising star.
我一直都在寻找有潜力的新人
Would you be interested in an opportunity to do more?
那你有兴趣更上一层楼吗
More? What do you mean?
更上一层楼 您什么意思
Well, one of my fashion magazines, "Ultramod,"
我的一本时尚杂♥志♥ 《超潮》
Has lost its new york-based columnist.
在纽约的专栏作家刚刚离职
Being that you're familiar with the sce over there,
鉴于你对那里情况比较熟悉
Would you have any interest in interviewing?
你有兴趣面试一下吗
You can still keep your job at "Mode."
你可以继续在《风尚》工作
That would be amazing.
那太棒了
Yes.
当然愿意
All right then. Call my office and set up a meeting.
那好 联♥系♥我的办公室给你安排一次见面
I have my work, which I love,
我有我喜欢的工作
But it cannot fill the void of my estranged family.
但那还不足以弥补家人不合的空虚
Thank you for sharing.
感谢和我们分享你的故事
Okay, everyone. See you next week.
好吧 各位 下周见了
Ms. Slater.
斯莱特夫人
I had no idea.
我之前都不知道
Tyler, please call me wilhelmina.
泰勒 叫我威廉敏娜就可以了
Okay.
好的
Oh, well. I guess my little secret is out.
好吧 我的小秘密暴露了
I'd appreciate it
我希望
If you would not s a word to Claire or Daniel.
你不要和克莱尔和丹尼尔说
Of course.
当然不会
I mean, I-I know how tough it is when you need to talk,
我知道想向人倾诉有多么难受
And you can't turn to the people around you.
你又不能找身边的人求助
Well, thank god we have our sponsors.
谢天谢地 我们都有了保证人
You do have a sponsor, don't you?
你有你的保证人 对吧
Actually, since I've been here,
事实上 自从我到这儿后
Really haven't been able to connect with anybody.
还没有和什么人交流过
Well, don't say another word. Consider Willie your sponsor.
好 别说了 考虑一下你威姐吧
Okay.
好吧
Would you like another scone?
要再吃个烤饼么
no, I can barely eat.
不要了 我吃不下
I'm so excited to go to these fashion shows.
去这场时装秀让我太兴奋了
Hilda, a couple years ago,
希尔达 几年前
I was lucky to be standing behind a tent pole, and now--
能站在帐篷杆子的后面 我都会觉得激动
I mean, I don't want to get my hopes up--
而现在我虽不想过多的期望
But I might get a chair!
但我有可能有椅子坐了
Ooh! A chair. That means a gift bag,
椅子啊 那就是说有礼品袋
And as your designated bachelorette
作为你的单身姐姐
your name is already on it.
都是你的了
Yay! Okay, we really have to leave.
我们得走了
A waiter has just come up to Amanda
服务生刚刚找阿曼达
And asked her if she wanted bangers and mash.
问她要香肠还是土豆泥[有调情之意]
She followed him into the loo!
她就跟着他去厕所了
Turns out, it's just food.
结果 说的只是食物
Okay, bachelorettes, since I can't be with you,
好了 单身女士 我没时间陪你了
I have planned out the perfect day.
我已经计划了完美的一天
Itineraries.
旅行路线
Maximizes historical sites. Minimizes--
浏览最多的景点 最少的
Fun.
乐趣
I was going to say, "Travel time."
我是想说"时间"
They're just suggestions, and I promise,
这些只是建议 我保证
I will catch up with you as soon as I can. All right, but, Betty,
我会尽快来和你们会合的 好的 但贝蒂
You better not be late for my party, or I'm gonna be pissed.
我的派对你最好不要迟到 否则我会生气的
Hey. You know that here that means drunk? That works, too.
在这里 那是说你喝醉了 也可以这么说
Take lots of pictures!
多拍点照片
So how are things going with the Meades?
那和米德一家怎么样了
I was so touched by what you shared
你说的关于了解家庭的那席话
About getting to know your family.
让我很受触动
Oh, I'm actually, uh, going out tonight with Daniel.
实际上 我今晚要和丹尼尔出去
He wants us to get along.
他要我们单独出去
That's very noble of him.
他能这么做真好
what is it?
怎么了
Well...
好吧
I've just known the meades for a long time,
我只是认识米德一家很久了
And they're not the most... Forthcoming.
他们不是很 乐意分享的人
Well, Claire's been totally straight with me.
克莱尔对我很坦诚
I mean, just this morning she was telling me
今早她还告诉我
About my father-- how they met in rehab
关于我父亲 他们是在康复中心遇见的
and how she's done everything she could
她还竭尽全力
to track him down for me.
想为我找到他
Tyler, can I be frank?
泰勒 我能实话实说吗
They're terrified of you.
他们被你吓坏了
What?
什么
Well, it's true.
是真的
As far as they're concerned,
他们所考虑的
you're just other claim to their empire.
是你拥有着这份产业的一部分
Wh--I-I just want to get to know my family.
什么 我只是想认识我的家人
Well, I know that,
我知道
but I'm not as cynical as the Meades.
我可没米德家的人那么愤世嫉俗
I wouldn't be surprised
如果他们想收买♥♥你
if they tried to pay you off just to get rid of you.
让你离开 我都不会惊讶
Oh, come on. They wouldn't do that, would they?
拜托 他们不会那么做的 会吗
I've held my tongue long enough.
我忍♥得很久了
I do own half this company, too,
这间公♥司♥我也拥有一半
so it's time we talk about Claire's bastard child.
所以我们该谈谈克莱尔的混♥蛋♥私生子了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
You think this hayseed crawled out of his corncrib
你觉得这个杂种从贫民窟爬出来
and came all the way to Manhattan
一路来到曼哈顿
Just for a family reunion?
只是为了家人团聚吗
Look, I'm no fan of the guy,
听着 我是不喜欢这家伙
but I don't think Tyler's after our money.
但我不觉得泰勒是为钱而来的
Daniel, are you that naive? Take my advice.
丹尼尔 你太天真了 听我的话吧
Take him out on the town with his new big brother,
你这个大哥哥带他出去吧
get him through a couple of velvet ropes
带他去几家夜店玩玩
and make him feel like a big shot.
让他自我感觉良好
Then write him a big, fat check,
然后给他一张大额支票
and stick him on the first train back to Hicksville.
把他送上回希克斯维尔的火车
Well, you're probably right.
也许你是对的
Even the Meades would never sink that low.
即使是米德家的人也不会那么卑鄙
Sugar?
要糖吗
Trey, there you are. Hi, Trey.
特里 你在这儿 特里
It's troy,
我叫特瑞
And you know I don't like when you pick new names for me.
你知道 我不喜欢你给我乱起名字
Actually, I didn't know that.
事实上 我不知道
You're so complicated, Trevor.
你这人真是复杂 特里尔
I'm sorry. I have been so busy lately.
对不起 自从升职之后
I got this promotion, but you are in luck,
我就一直很忙 但你的运气来了
because I've got a wedding this Saturday,
我星期六有场婚礼要参加
and you're my date.
你就是我的伴儿
Actually, I'm seeing someone else now.
事实上 我现在在和别人约会呢
What? No, you're not.
什么 你没有
Yes, I am.
是的 我有
Do you really care?
你真的在意吗
You haven't called me in, like, two months.
你大概有 两个月都没联♥系♥我了
I said I was busy.
我说了我很忙
Look, I get it. I know I came across a little stalker-y,
听着 我明白 我一直跟踪你
and you got freaked out,
把你给吓坏了
but you were my first boyfriend. I was excited.
但你是我的初恋男友 我太激动了
You used to sleep on my stoop.
你原来还睡在我家门廊上
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表