剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I'm the boss, and you're the bun.
因为我是老大 那你是面包
Well, what do you think?
哇 怎么样
You look great.
很不错
But, please, don't eat in front of the customers.
在客人面前就不要吃了
A hot dog eating a hot dog?
热狗吃热狗
It freaks them out.
会吓到他们的
Okay, well, what do I do?
我该干什么
Greet customers?
问候顾客
Hand out some coupons?
派发优♥惠♥券
That doesn't seem so hard.
好像不难
Sometimes that happens.
偶尔会这样
Now where is my bun?
面包在哪里
Bun!
面包
We need you!
我们需要你
Can't have a hot dog without a bun.
热狗怎能少了面包呢
There you are!
你终于出来了
Unlike you, Betty,
不像你 贝蒂
Who wears ridiculous getups on a daily basis,
天天穿着滑稽的衣服
I havea reputation to protect.
我还要脸面的
Come on, Marc.
得了 马克
You look adorable... good enough to eat.
你看上去很可爱 人们会想咬你一口
What the hell is that?
那又是什么
Oh, it's the hot dog music.
热狗音乐
Come on. I'll show you the dance steps.
来 我教你们跳热狗舞
It still doesn't read "vampire" to me.
还是不像吸血鬼
Maybe... sharper fangs, and...
也许獠牙应该再尖一点
Maybe we should add some blood to the front of the dress.
也许应该给裙子上加点血
Oh, I agree.
同意
Good idea, Claire.
好主意 克莱尔
Don't you dare.
你敢
Nico.
妮可
What are you doing?
你在做什么
It wasn't on purpose.
不是故意的
Don't you have enough blood on your hands?
你手上沾的血还不够吗
Mom, do not get all pissy with me
妈妈 别因为你讨厌这个吸血鬼的点子
Just because you hate this vampire idea.
就迁怒于我
God, it's not my fault.
老天 这又不是我的错
Actually, it is.
是你的错
I'm hanging on by a thread,
我现在如履薄冰
Doing everything I can to keep my job.
竭尽全力要保住我的工作
Because without my job, I can't help you.
没有工作 我就不能帮你了
It's all for you.
都是为了你
So I'm making nice,
我强颜欢笑
Even though this vampire shoot is ridiculous.
即使这些吸血鬼愚蠢透顶
Ridiculous?
愚蠢
What happened to loving the concept?
你不是喜欢这个概念吗
I do.
我喜欢
I am 100% on board.
绝对喜欢
Team player!
团队协作
We ran this idea by you
我们让你主管创意
Because we wanted your blunt opinion.
就是需要你直言不讳
Well, how the hell am I supposed
知道伊莎贝尔·贝赛随时会取代我
To give you my honest opinion,
我怎么敢
knowing that Isabelle Besset can replace me any minute?
直言不讳呢
I had a feeling you might have heard about that.
我就觉得你可能听说了
You want to know the truth?
想知道我的看法吗
Yes.
当然
This is juvenile.
太幼稚了
You put this on the cover, and it damages the brand.
用这个做封面 就砸了我们的牌子
"Mode" does not follow trends.
《风尚》不随波逐流
We set them.
我们引领潮流
All right.
好的
I'll talk to Cal.
我会跟卡尔谈谈
You're agreeing with me?
你同意我的看法
Yes.
是的
And now you do something for me.
现在你为我做点事
Trim the budget.
削减预算
Start by cutting ten pages of content.
先砍掉10页内容
Oh, and, Wilhelmina, just do your job...
威廉敏娜 趁还在位
While you still have it.
做好你的工作
Okay, 5, 6, 7, 8.
五 六 七 八
Eat me, I'm a hot dog
咬我一口 我是热狗
And I'm a whole wheat bun
而我就是全麦面包
Now it's time to eat the greatest treat under the sun.
太阳下 吃美味 我们是最棒
As much as I love giant wieners flying at me,
尽管我喜欢大肉肠在我面前飞过
This is a little outside my comfort zone.
但这个还是让我很不舒服
You didn't even try to catch me, Marc.
你都没试着接住我 马克
It's not my fault you can't count.
不是我的错 是你不会数数
You were two full measures early.
你早了两拍
Oh, now I can't count?
现在我连数都不会数了
No, you can't count and you can't dance
你不会数数 不会跳舞
And you certainly can't edit a fashion magazine.
当然也做不了时尚杂♥志♥编辑
What is it with you, Marc?
你怎么了 马克
You know, if the coin toss would have gone the other way,
如果掷硬币结果相反
If you would have been promoted,
你升职了
I would have just been happy for you.
我会替你高兴的
Why can't you just be happy for me?
为什么你就不能替我高兴呢
Why should I be happy for you?
我为什么要替你高兴
Yeah, of ourse the coin landed on you.
没错 硬币当然会让你赢
You're, like, the luckiest person in the world.
你就像是世上最幸运的人
You have a great job, great family,
工作好 家庭幸福
Multiple attractive men have wanted to date you...
又有一堆大帅哥跟你约会
God knows why.
天知道为什么
I can't catch a break.
我都不能喘口气
I am always the bun.
我总是陪衬
Come on, Marc.
好了 马克
It's not that bad. Don't "happy Betty" me.
没你说的那么糟 别假惺惺地安慰我
You want to talk thankless jobs in New York city?
想了解纽约吃力不讨好的工作吗
Try being Wilhelmina Slater's go-after for five years.
试试做5年威廉敏娜·斯莱特的跟班
And the worst part of it is,
最糟的是
I could have been editor at the magazine whose name
我原本可以在一本不能说名字的杂♥志♥
Shall not be mentioned.
做编辑
I could have been promoted
可以追随
To the most fashionable man in publishing,
出版业最时尚的男人
My style icon, Dante Nelli Jr.
我的偶像 小丹特·奈里
Yes?
什么事
You grabbed her boob? No, I didn't grab it.
你摸了她的胸 我没有
I just... I sort of... I grazed it.
只是蹭了一下
Daniel
丹尼尔
It was an accident.
是意外
I was going to apologize.
我打算道歉
I don't care how bad an assistant she is.
我不管这助理有多差
If you grabbed, grazed or looked sideways at that boob,
如果你摸 蹭 或是盯着她的胸
You cannot fire her.
你就不能炒她
You'll have a big lawsuit on your hands.
否则你就会吃官司的
I am so, so sorry.
我很抱歉
I feel terrible about this.
我感觉很糟
The last thing I wanted to do was hurt you.
你是我最不想伤害的人
I just... I didn't think... That's right, Hilda.
我没想到 是的 希尔达
You didn't think.
你就没想
I know you didn't mean for this to happen,
我知道你不是故意的
But do you know what photos like this do to campaigns?
但是你知道这种照片对竞选意味着什么吗
This is a big embarrassment for me!
这让我太难堪了
Nobody could be as embarrassed about this as me.
我才是最难堪的人
It's my pictur people are talking about.
人们谈论的是我的相片
Well, then why did you do it?
那你为什么这么做
You've been so busy lately.
你最近一直很忙
I just wanted us to be... closer, you know?
我想让我们亲密一些
I wanted you to be excited about us again.
想让你重拾热情
I'm sorry if I'm an embarrassment to you.
如果让你难堪了 我很抱歉
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表