剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Mrs. Meade!
米德太太
You'll be landing at
你将在2:35分抵达
The Sioux Falls regional airport at 2:35.
苏族瀑布地区的机场
I'm sorry I didn't book it sooner,
我本来应该早点订的
But those dopes at the international terminal
可国际交通总站的那些家伙
Kept telling me I was calling the wrong place.
总说我打错电♥话♥了
Amanda, am I doing the right thing,
阿曼达 我去找我抛弃的孩子
Chasing after my lost son? I mean, what if
这合适吗 万一
He has a terrible life because I gave him up?
因为我的错 他生活的一团糟怎么办
What if he doesn't want to know me? What--what if he hates me?
或者他根本不想认识我 或者他恨我呢
Mrs. Meade, you're putting way too much pressure on my hand.
米德夫人 你实在是太用力 抓着我的手了
Oh. Look, you just have to show up and see him.
听着 你应该去见见他
And you'll know what to do next.
再做决定
Thank you, Amanda.
多谢 阿曼达
But not looking like that. Wh--
不过最好换换衣服
You're going to south dakota. You have to blend in.
你是去南达科塔 要协调下
Less "money," and more "food stamp."
别这么富态 显得穷一点
Come on. We're gonna give you a make-under.
来吧 给你换身行头
I've got the silver fox on the move.
让银狐开始行动
Oh, the decorations are so beautiful. Yeah.
装饰的真漂亮
Hey, you okay?
你还好吧
Yeah. I don't know why I'm so emotional these days.
当然 我也不知道这几天怎么这么情绪化
Hi, welcome to Macy's believe station.
欢迎来到梅西的许愿台
For every letter mailed to santa,
每寄给圣诞老人的一封信
Macy's will donate $1-- up to $1 million--
梅西都会捐出1美元或一百万美元
To the makeawish foundation. That is so nice!
给许愿基金会 太棒了
That's great. Now I'm gonna ask Santa
好啊 我要圣诞老人
To make sure that one day every child is happy and healthy.
让天下的孩子健康开心
Sure. And I always ask for world peace.
好的 我总是希望世界和平
And what did you ask Santa for?
你许了什么愿
Well, I can't tell you. Then I won't get it.
我才不说 要不就不灵了
Your wife's very superstitious.
你妻子还挺相信的
Oh, she's not... I'm not his wife.
她不是 我不是他妻子
Wow! January Jones for our March cover--
詹纽瑞·琼斯是三月的封♥面♥女♥郎♥
That's exciting!
太令人兴奋了
Ugh! enough "sad men."
"伤心男" 太多了
Isn't she a little played out?
你不觉得她被用过太多次了吗
I love her. I love her, too.
我喜欢她 我也喜欢她
You know, Marc, it's okay.
你知道吗 马克 没关系的
You can totally disagree with daniel
你完全可以不同意丹尼尔的意见
And he doesn't hit you
他不会揍你
Or psychically shame you in any way.
或者是用任何方式从精神上来羞辱你
It's confusing.
这很令人困惑
By the way, your tie is really wide.
顺便说一下 你的领带很宽啊
Yeah, it's, uh... it's an ascot.
对啊 这就是一条宽领带
We're playing.
我们闹着玩呢
You realize that's, uh, kind of my bagel you're eating?
你知道你吃的是我的面包圈吗
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I've been feeling sick all morning,
我今天一早上都觉得恶心
And now I'm starving.
现在我饿死了
You can have it. I'll go get my own.
你吃吧 我去自己拿一个
Hi, honey. Hello.
你好 亲爱的 你好
Uh, daniel, marc, I would like you to meet
丹尼尔 马克 我想让你们见见
Denise Ludwig, our new creative director.
黛妮丝·路德维 我们新的创意总监
Denise, this is Daniel Meade, our editor-in-chief.
黛妮丝 这是丹尼尔·米德 主编
Hey, it is great to meet you.
见到你很高兴
Are you ready to kick this thing in the ass?
你准备好大干一场了吗
Uh, Denise here was head of development
黛妮丝以前是白线影业的
For White Line Pictures.
开♥发♥总监
This little lady is gonna bring Mode magazine a touch of
她将会给《风尚》杂♥志♥带来一股
tinseltown magic.
好莱坞式的魔力
And you sure as hell could use it.
你一定能够用到它
I'm here to commercialize your message,
我来是把你们的信息商业化
Just like I did for white line.
就跟我之前在白线做的一样
I was the one that took them from yawn-fest indie darlings
我让它从奄奄一息
To back-to-back blockbuster tent poles.
变成了连绵一片支柱产业
I get back-to-back tent poles just thinking about it.
光是想想我就性奋了
I'm kidding. You can't sue me.
我开玩笑的 你不能起诉我
Actually, you can try. I'd like to see that.
事实上你可以试试 我很想看看
Cal, we need to talk for a minute.
卡尔 我们需要谈谈
Uh, why don't I show you the tanning bed? Solid.
不如我带你去看看光疗床 棒极了
Okay. What are you trying to pull?
你想要做什么
My mother and I submitted
我和我妈妈列了一张清单
A list of top candidates in the business.
都是这个行业里的最佳候选人
You hire someone not even in the business
你不和我们讨论就
Without discussing it with us?
雇了一个外行人
Well,I'll discuss it with your mom
等你妈今晚上♥床♥睡觉的时候
When she gets into bed tonight.
我会和她讨论的
And with regard to your problems with Denise--
至于你对黛妮丝的意见
My money, my choice.
这是我的钱 由我选择
Please.
请坐
You shouldn't be standing in your condition.
你现在这种情况不能站着的
Oh, um...
哦...
No, I'm not, uh...
不 我没有
No breakfast?
不吃早餐了吗
No. Actually, I'm feeling kind of queasy today.
不了 其实我今天感觉有点反胃
I've been feeling so sick all day,
我今天一早上都觉得恶心
And now I'm starving.
现在我饿死了
I love our new thing.
我喜欢这种新关系
No labels, no expectations, just living in the moment.
没有名分 不抱期待 活在当下
Pregnent
怀孕
Excuse me.
打扰一下
Hi. Um...
你好
Can you tell me where the, uh...
你能告诉我哪里可以
Um, you know what? Never mind.
还是算了吧
I probably don't need it. It's all in my head.
我可能不需要 全是我胡思乱想
How'd you know?
你怎么知道的
Darling, I know that look.
亲爱的 我了解你那个表情
I didn't work 25 years
我在伯纳德卫生服务业
At the Barnard health services for nothing.
工作的25年可不是白干的
Just make sure
要确保
You wait the full three minutes for a plus or a minus sign.
等够三分钟 再看是加号♥还是减号♥
And the saltines and the ginger ale?
还有苏打饼干和无酒精饮料在哪边
Sodas and crackers-- aisle four and aisle five.
汽水和饼干在第四道和第五道
Thank you.
谢谢
Hi. I need a be-shure and a non-see-through bag.
你好 我要一盒验孕棒和一个不透明的袋子
I'm a little late. Pay at the front.
麻烦快一点 在前台付款
Thanks. Oh, saltines and ginger ale?
谢谢 苏打饼干和无酒精饮料在哪儿
Crackers and sodas-- aisle five and aisle four.
饼干和汽水在第四道和第五道
And, honey, relax.
亲爱的 别担心
Maybe you aren't.
也许你没有怀孕
I don't think so.
我可不这样认为
This is the one test I never fail.
这个测试我可从来没"不及格"过
Unbelievable.
难以置信
So how do you want to take down Miss cecil b. Female?
你打算怎么拿下这个女人
Dig dirt? Blackmail?
挖她的丑闻 敲诈
Twitter backlash?
用twitter散播谣言
How do you want to play this?
你想怎么玩这出游戏
You know what? I don't want to play this at all.
我一点都不想玩
Denise isn't the real problem, hartley is.
黛妮丝不是真正的问题 哈特利才是
As soon as the FBI finds out where connor hid the money,
只要联邦调查局找出康纳把钱藏在哪里
We'll buy him out, fire denise.
我们就买♥♥下他的股份 炒了黛妮丝
No need for crazy schemes.
不需要这些诡计
It's like I'm in a new land
我好像到了一个新大♥陆♥
Where the customs are so strange.
那里的海关人员我都不认识
She's here.
她来了
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Marc. Willie, I
马克 威莉 我
I'm really not interested. Okay.
我不想听 好吧
Daniel, admit it. You need me.
丹尼尔 承认吧 你需要我
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表