剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Ah, I'm surprised you remembered me.
你居然还记得我
Of course I do.
当然记得
It's not often that someone refuses a job from us,
拒绝为我工作的人不多
But you said you had to pursue your dream,
当时你说要追求梦想
Which apparently is selling hot dogs?
是卖♥♥热狗吗
Oh, no, I don't... I don't work here.
不 我不在这工作
I-I'm still at "Mode."
我还在《风尚》工作
They finally made you editor?
你当编辑了
Still picking up Wilhelmina's dry cleaning.
还是在给威廉敏娜·斯莱特打杂
Actually, Marc was so valuable at "Mode" that
其实马克是《风尚》的精英
We just added him to the features department.
他刚被调进了专题组
We're doing a story right now
我们现在在做一个专题
On the hardest jobs in New York.
"纽约最辛苦的工作"
That's why we're in these crazy costumes.
所以我们才穿成这样
Features?
专题啊
Well, good for you.
不错
Congratulations.
恭喜
You know,
你知道
I like to stay current with up-and-coming young editors.
我喜欢和有前途的年轻编辑交朋友
Brunch sometime?
有时间一起吃个饭
Have your assistant set it up.
让你的助理安排一下
Actually, she's not... I would be happy to.
其实 她不是 我很乐意
You didn't have to do that.
你不用那样做
I know.
我知道
Thanks.
谢谢
I just figured you were due for a change in luck.
我只是觉得你应该转转运
It's you.
找你的
"Emergency Editors' meeting at 4:00 P.M."
四点召开编辑部紧急会议
That's in seven minutes.
只有七分钟了
Well, we have to get back to the office.
我们得赶紧回办公室
I'll get the cab.
我去叫车
You go back to mr.Badlani,tell him and get our clothes.
你回热狗店把我们的衣服取回来
Hold the door!Thank you.
留着门 谢谢
Come on.Hurry!Where's my clothes?
快点 我的衣服呢
I might have accidentally trashed them.
我有可能无意间把它们扔到垃圾桶里了
What?
什么
In my defense,I was sort of hating you at the time.
算是反击 我当时还挺恨你的
Here.Let me just... Don't help me.
让我... 我不用你帮我
Oh,betty,don't be like that.
贝蒂 别这样
You know,every single time I think
你知道吗每次我在你身上看到
there's a glimmerof a decent person in there,
那么一点点人性光辉的时候
you always seem to prove me wrong.
你总是证明我错了
And now I get to go back to the office dressed like a hot dog
大家都已经觉得我是个笑话了
where everybody already thinks I'm a joke.
现在我还得穿着热狗服回去
Thank you.
拜你所赐
Close the door,please.
请关下门
Why do we have to accept that our loved ones are gone?
我们为什么要接受心爱之人已经离去呢
They're with us always.
他们一直在我们身边
And if we deny that
如果我们否认这点的话
it'll only prolong our pain.
只会加深我们的痛苦
So I say reject acceptance.
所以说 拒绝接受
you don't agree with me?
你不同意
You don't want to be here,do you?
你压根就不想来这 是吧
No,he doesn'T. Yes,I do.
是的 他不想 不 我想
I'm offering you a chance at
我在给你一个机会
an elevated relationship with someone you lost.
和你失去的人建立联♥系♥
But you can only achieve that connection
但想做到这点
when you're honest with yourself about what you want.
你得诚实面对自己想要的
And you can't even be honest with me.
而现在你甚至不能诚实面对我
Or can you?
可以吗
Did you want to be here?
你想来这里吗
Fine.I don't want to be here.
好吧 我不想来这
Congratulations.
祝贺你
You just healed a part of yourself.
你刚刚治愈了自己的一部分
you're scoffing at that?
你是在嘲笑我吗
I wasn't scoffing.
我没有
He was.He was scoffing.
他有在嘲笑
He's been doing it all day.
他已经嘲笑我一整天了
Stop it. What?
别说了 怎么了
I'm trying to help you.
我正在帮你
Fine.
好吧
Yes,I wascoffing.
是的 我是在嘲笑那句话
But come on.
但是 行了吧
Honesty heals?
诚实可以治愈
don't you think that soundsa little simplistic?
你不觉得听起来太简单了吗
Well... people havealways underestimated the power of simplicity.
人们总是低估了简单的力量
I tell you what.
不如这样
Go and try being honest in your daily li...
现在开始你在生活中绝对诚实
exactly when you think you shouldn't be.
尤其是觉得不应该说实话的时候
And if I'm right
如果我说得对
and it frees you up in some way,come back.
诚实让你更自在了 你再来
And if it doesn't,fine.
如果没有 没关系
Accept that the person you love is gone forever
接受事实 你心爱之人已经永远离去
And good luck with that.
也祝你好运
Amanda?
阿曼达
Can we talk?
我们可以聊会吗
I need to,uh,tell you something,and it's kind of a secret.
我得告诉你一个秘密
What is it?
是什么
Come here.
过来
No.Closer.
近点
Closer.
再近点
Amanda.
阿曼达
You're such a good kisser.
你吻技超赞
It's just a hot dog suit.
只是热狗装而已
Look,do you know if the editors' meeting started yet?
你知道编辑会议开始了没有
Amanda?
阿曼达
Have you seen,uh,have you seen betty?
你有见贝蒂吗
Betty?
贝蒂
Listen,wilhelmina is cutting ten pages of content for budget.
威廉敏娜削减了十页的预算
Everyone is fighting to keep their stuff in.
大家都想保住自己的稿子
I look ridiculous.
我看起来太傻了
C--do I have time to change?
有时间让我换衣服吗
If you want to save your article
如果你想保住自己的稿子的话
we better get in there quick.
我们得现在就过去
Lexie,can you get the book from the art department,please?
莱克西 你可以去艺术部把书拿过来吗
Get it yourself.
你自己拿
You know how to grab things.
你不是很擅长抓东西吗
Wait,lexie.Lexie,hey.
等等 莱克西
Let me be totally honest with you.
我要跟你说实话
The only reason I hired you is because you're hot.
我雇佣你的唯一原因是你够辣
in fact,you're crazy hot
事实上 你是超级辣
And I'm a man who likes to look at a beautiful woman
而我是一个喜欢看漂亮女人的人
So sue me.
所以 告我吧
No,he's just kidding.
不 他只是开玩笑
No.No.Don't--don't sue him.
不要起诉他
Daniel,what are you doing?
丹尼尔 你在干什么
I'm lling the truth.
我只是把事实说出来
You're not right for this job,lexie.
你不适合这个工作 莱克西
You're mean,you're impatient
你小心眼 没有耐心
you walk around as if everyone's below you
整天无所事事以为每个人都低你一等
and they are,because you're 20 feet tall.
不过事实也是如此 因为你傲人的20英尺身高
You're not an assistant,lexie.
你不适合当秘书 莱克西
I think you would make a terrific model.
你是做模特的料
A model?
模特
Think about it.
好好想想
You shouldn't be behind a desk.
你不应该坐办公桌
You should be sprawled across a desk,dressed in skin-tight couture
你应该穿着紧身时装走上伸展台
Looking hungry on the cover of a magazine.
登上杂♥志♥封面
Oh,god.
天啊
you know,I always thought I was too prettyto be a secretary
我一直觉得当秘书委屈了我的美貌
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表