剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
But the coin toss was the onlyway to break the impasse.
但是抛硬币是打破僵局的唯一办法
I know.
我知道
It's just--the only thing keeping me going was the feeling
让我一直这么努力的动力
That I actually deserve this.
就是因为我觉得这些都是我应得的
Betty,wait,wait,wait. You do deserve this.
贝蒂 等等 这的确是你应得的
Believe me.
相信我
Yeah,I know.
是啊 我知道
Good.
那就好
Look,I have to run to my layout meeting.
我还有一个版式设计会要开
Are you sure you're gonna be all right?
你没问题吧
Yeah. Yes.
没事
Okay.
好的
Hey tails.
嗨 背面
I'm so happy that we cleared that up.
我真高兴我们弄清楚了
You're not better than me.
你也不比我好
You're just lucky.
只是幸运罢了
You're nothing more than tails,the buttocks of a quarter.
你不过就是背面而已 硬币的屁♥股♥
Oh,hey,guys.
你们好
Betty, how's your article going?
贝蒂 你的文章写的怎么样了
Great.
很好
I've already set up a bunch of interviews
我已经准备了一系列
With some of the toughest working people in the city,
对城市里最辛苦的工作者的采访
And I'm going down there to see first-hand.
我要亲身体验拿到第一手资料
Great,and while you're downthere,
好的 你去的时候
Why don't you see if they'll let you actually do some of the jobs?
能不能亲自做一下他们的工作
Oh,okay.
没问题
Like a first-person piece?
以第一人称写这篇文章?
Yeah,and you should wear all the humiliating clothes that they wear
而且你还应该穿着他们的丑工作服
Take lots of pictures of it to document the whole thing.
多照点照片 深入报道全程追踪
That's a great idea,Marc.
马克 好主意
See,some people just know how to think like editor.
有些人就是知道怎么用编辑的思维思考
Can you get my messages for me,please?
你能把我的留言给我吗
Thank you.
谢谢
Hello,mr.Candidate.
你好啊 候选人先生
Did yout the picture that I sent you?
收到我的图片了吗
Yes,I got it,and so did everyone else.
收到了 不仅我 每个人都收到了
What?
什么
You hit "reply all" to one of my campaign e-mails,Hilda.
你在一封竞选邮件中点了"全部回复"
That picture went to my entire "distro" list.
我所有的收件人都收到了那张照片
Oh,my god!
哦 天哪
Hello!
好啊
Hilda,this is the absolute worst thing
希尔达 这绝对是这个节骨眼上
that could happen at this point in my campaign.
能发生的最糟的事
This is terrible. Checking my email
太可怕了 查邮件喽
Archie.Archie,you gotta get that e-mail back.
阿奇 你得把那些邮件收回来
I'm not decent.
那张可不体面
I can't get it back.
我收不回来
And now everyone,including the kids I volunteer with,
现在每个人 就连我资助的孩子
Are opening up their e-mails and finding a pictureof your boobs!
都在他们邮件里看你的胸部
ignacio rules.
伊格纳修是老大[密♥码♥]
I can't talk right now,okay?
我现在不方便打电♥话♥ 好吗
Just meet me later,okay?
一会过来见我 好吗
Okay.
好的
Hey! I got something from you.
嘿 我收到了你发的邮件
It's a picture.
是张照片
Where are my reading glasses?
我的老花镜在哪
No!
不
Hey, Lexie.
莱克西
How about a cup coffee?
来杯咖啡怎么样
Oh, yeah, I'd love one. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Oh, uh, ok.
好吧
Finished your fact-checking.
做完你的信息核实了
Thanks.
谢谢
So, uh, you're getting her coffee now?
你要给她倒咖啡了吗
Yeah, you know what?
其实
I don't think it's working out so well with Lexie.
我觉得莱克西还没有熟悉工作
Which is weird, because
奇怪啊
I'm usually such a good judge of character.
我通常都很会识人
Yeah.
是吧
I picked you, didn't I?
我选择了你 不是吗
Uh,no,not exactly.
不完全是
Your father picked me, precisely
你的父亲选中了我
So that you wouldn't do what you always do,
这样你就不会重蹈覆辙
Which is hire an assistant that you want to sleep with.
雇用助理 只为和她睡觉
Really?
是吗
Is that why you hired me?
你因此雇我的吗
Hey, Lexie.
你好 莱克西
You're disgusting.
恶心的人
No, no.
不是的
Oh, my god. I didn't know she was right there.
天啊 我不知道她在那
Do you want me to go to say something to her?
想让我去跟她解释吗
No, you're busy.
不 你有你的事
My problem.
我的问题
I can handle it.
自己解决
Lexie, I really need to apologize to you.
莱克西 我必须跟你道歉
You heard something out of context,
你听到的只是只言片语
And I really want you to know,
我想要你知道
That's not the reason I hired you.
那不是我雇用你的原因
I mean, I promise you, the more you get to know me,
我保证 在慢慢了解我之后
The more you'll realize I'm not just like that, okay?
你就会知道我不是那种人
What is wrong with you? No,no.
你有毛病啊 不是
You think you can just grab me?
你以为你能随便摸我吗
It was an accident.
是意外
I was trying to reach for your shoulder.
我是想拍你的肩膀
You dirty old man.
你这个下流的老男人
No,no. S... I'm, s... I'm... Lexie, I'm sorry.
不 莱克西 对不起
Lexie.
莱克西
Old?
老男人
Tails!
背面
Will you stop doing that?
你能不这样吗
Come on.
来吧
It's time for you to do the ten worst jobs
你该去做纽约最辛苦的
In New York city.
十项工作了
Mr. Badlani?
贝德拉尼先生
Hi. I'm Betty Suarez.
你好 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
We spoke on the phone.
我们在电♥话♥里聊过
I'm here to be your hot dog hostess.
我来当你的热狗吉祥物
"Taj ma hot dog. Delicious meat substitute hot dogs."
泰姬热狗 美味香肉热狗
Sounds tasty.
好像很可口
Thank you.
谢谢
Now I know it's chilly today,
今天有点冷
But, it can get mighty sticky inside that hot dog suit.
但穿着热狗戏服会非常暖和
I'm sorry.
抱歉
There's an actual hot dog suit?
真的有热狗戏服
Oh, just when I thought this day couldn't get sweeter.
我还以为今天不会更精彩了呢
Now which one of you is going to be the wiener,
你们哪个扮肉肠
And which one is going to be the bun?
哪个扮面包
What? It's a 2man costume.
什么 需要两个人
You can't have the wiener without the bun.
肉肠总要配上面包
You heard the man. No.
你听见他说什么了吧 不
You wear the stupid costumes.
你去穿傻傻的戏服
It's your article.
这是你的文章
You're the editor.
你才是编辑
You're right, Marc.
没错 马克
I am the editor.
我是编辑
And while I've been doing the hardest jobs
我一整天都在
In New York all day long,
做纽约最辛苦的工作
You have been doing nothing at all.
你却什么也没干
But you heard Wilhelmina. I'm in charge.
但是威廉敏娜让我做主
So suit up, because
所以你去穿上戏服
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表