剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
这要求不过分吧
If that's not too much to ask.
贝蒂 我有生以来第一次
Now, Betty, for the first time in my life,
想要求求你
I want bigger from you.
你有什么点子
What do you have?
你想听听别的点子 倒也可以
You want to hear another idea, which is okay,
因为我有一堆点子
Because I have a whole bunch of them. Um...
好吧 好吧 我必须说点什么
Okay, okay. I have to say something.
什么呢 蚊帐 疟疾
So, what? Uh, mosquito netting, malaria.
不能说疟疾 威廉敏娜讨厌疟疾
No, don't say "malaria." Wilhelmina hates malaria.
但它在我脑中挥之不去
Now I can't get it out of my head!
-疟疾 疟疾 -贝蒂 我们在等
- malaria, malaria. - Betty, we're waiting.
抱歉我只是 整理一下我笔记
Sorry. I just have to, um, organize my notes.
不要说 "疟疾" 说"疟疾"
Don't say "malaria." don't say "malaria."
别说了
Don't say...
疟疾
Malaria!
噢 天哪 不
Oh, dear god. No!
等等 看 联♥合♥国♥有这项计划
Wait. See, the united nations has this program
他们通过蚊帐来隔离疟疾
they promote bed netting to stop the spreading of malaria
在第三世界
In third world countries.
这叫做"只需蚊帐" 很聪明 是吗
It's called "nothing but nets." it's very clever, right?
你不准备停了 是吗
You're not gonna stop, are you?
如果请大牌设计师 设计一系列衣服
What if we got a big designer to make a series of dresses
用蚊帐的材料来设计
Out of the bed netting material?
然后联♥合♥国♥就会让我们去那拍摄
And--and the u.n. Will let people shoot there
-如果我们在宣传他的口号♥ -行了
- If they promote awareness of one of their initiatives. - Ok
这是双赢的想法 真的
It's a win-win, really.
我们穿着很美 而且还推广了项伟大的计划
See, we look great, we're promoting a great cause.
买♥♥个蚊帐只要10块还能拯救生命
It's only $10 to buy a net and save a life. I mean
我说够了
I said okay!
不要逼我再说遍
Don't make me take it back
因为你说话让我很烦
Because the sound of your voice is annoying me.
抱歉
Sorry.
行了 按你说的做
All right, I'm done with you.
把我所有下午的会议推迟到下周
Push all my afternoon meetings to next week.
我要回家
I am going home.
我还要去修个脚
And I'm getting a pedicure. Oh!
还有修指甲
Ah! And a manicure.
是斯莱特女士吗 我叫奥斯卡.卡瑟拉
Ms. Slater? My name is Oscar Castelar.
我在调查一起 强森.维哈失踪案
I'm investigating the disappearance of Jonathan Vieja.
我相信他和你女儿有见面
I believe he's dating your daughter--
或在他失踪前有见面
Or he was before he disappeared.
我很抱歉 卡瑟拉先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Castelar.
你是警方派来的吗
Did you say you were with the police?
不 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥
No. I'm a private investigator.
强森的家人在马德里雇用我找他
Jonathan's family in Madrid hired me to find him.
-那他们为什么不报♥警♥ -他们报了
- Well, why didn't they call the police? - They did.
但是美国警方认为他已经不在境内了
But the American police think he's no longer on U.S. Soil.
他的家人对此有怀疑 所以我才过来
His family suspects otherwise. That's where I come in.
那我能做什么呢
Well, where do I come in?
我很乐意你能让我问你女儿一些问题
I love to get a chance to ask your daughter some questions
关于她最后一次看到强森的时间
About when she last saw Jonathan.
我不确定我们能帮上忙
I'm not sure we can be of any help.
她有段时间没见那男的了
She hasn't seen that boy in quite a while.
你会感到吃惊的 斯莱特女士
You'd be surprised, Ms. Slater.
有时细节可以揭示真♥相♥
Sometimes the smallest detail can blow a case wide open.
明天怎么样
So how about tomorrow?
过来
Hey there.
我说了 过来
I said, hey there.
怎样 现在不和我说话了吗
So what, you're not talking to me now?
放弃吧 不讲谈话
What gave it away, the not talking part? Hey.
不能相信你和马克说不要和我说话
I can't believe you told Marc not to talk to me.
你因为这生我气吗 我还生你气呢
You're mad at me about that? I should be mad at you.
你骗我 为什么不说实话
You lied to me. Why didn't you tell me
有人在学校欺负你
That somebody at school was picking on you?
他告诉你了
He told you?!
这是不小心听到的
It was an accident.
但我什么不得不从别人那里打听这事
But why do I have to hear it from somebody else?
你到底怎么了
What is going on with you?
贾斯廷 不要走 贾斯廷
Justin, don't walk away from me. Justin!
亲爱的 听着 我知道高中有多辛苦
Sweetie, look, I know how hard high school is.
你觉得怀了孕还要去上课容易么
Do you think it's easy being pregnant and go to classes
不说上课的事
Well, skipping classes.
但是每个人都和我说 我变胖了
But everybody telling me I was getting fat--
那又怎么样 你觉得这能和我所经受的
So what? Do you think that has anything to do
相提并论吗
With what I'm going through?
我只想说 你可以找我谈谈 我能了解
I'm just saying, you can talk to me. I understand.
你根本不了解我
You don't understand me at all.
此外 你讨厌蚊子 我们也讨厌蚊子
Besides, you hate mosquitoes, we hate mosquitoes--
每个人都是赢家 除了蚊子
Everybody wins, except the mosquitoes.
可以 我会等的
Yes, I'll hold.
看上去你好像要让那联♥合♥国♥计划成真了
Looks like you're gonna make that u.n. Thing happen.
正在努力 你在干什么
I'm trying. What are you doing?
你仍有东西影响了办公装饰
You still have some office decor violations.
我想能帮到忙 不想打扰你的工作
I thought I'd help out. Don't want you to get written up.
我可以处理好
I can take care of it.
是的 你好
Yes, hi.
真的 这真是个好消息
Really? Oh, well, that's, uh, that's amazing news.
我们能约个时间 下周好吗
Um, yes, we were thinking, uh, sometime next week?
明天吗
Tomorrow?
你好 马特
Hi, matt.
你忙吗
Are you busy?
听着 我知道我们不是完美的团队
Look, I know we're not exactly on the best terms--
还有你恨我之类的
Given that you hate me and all,
但我有个小小的问题
But I have an eensy-weensy little problem
关于和联♥合♥国♥合作的
With the u.n. Shoot.
一定要明天才行
It has to happen tomorrow.
-说真的吗 -我们只有这一天
- Are you serious? - Yes. It's the only day they can give us
在其中一个大厅
One of the council rooms.
我已经联♥系♥好了国际名模
I've already called about getting international models,
还和罗伯特·帝坡罗联♥系♥过了
And I spoke to Roberto Dipaolo.
他同意设计了
he agreed to design the dresses,
即使在这么紧急的情况下
even with the tight turnaround.
太棒了
Great
所以本以为和我们签的是长♥期♥合约
So he thought he was signing up for something long-term
现在突然变成了短期 我能理解
And ended up with something short-term. I can relate.
不是你最棒的批评 但我忍♥
Not one of your best slams, but okay.
-结束了吗 -没有
- Are we done here? - No.
听着 明天就要开始做了
Look, if this is gonna happen by tomorrow, then...
我要整个部门的帮助
I need the help of the entire department.
所以 你要我
Oh, so... You want me--
马特 请不要牵涉到你我的私事
Oh, Matt, please don't make this about you and me.
这是为了杂♥志♥好
This is about what's best for the magazine.
你知道吗 你说的对
You know what? You're right.
所以贝蒂需要你们放下手头的工作
So betty needs you to drop everything you are working on
来帮助她手头的工作
To help her with what she's working on.
照例 一些都按贝蒂的要求做
As usual, everything is about what betty wants.
非常感谢 马特
Thank you for that, Matt.
我认为这是团队的努力
I like to think of this as a team effort.
在团队中没有小我 除了"团队"里有个字母"i"
And there's no "i" in team, unless you spell it "t-e-i-m."
总之 你们都知道基本的概念
Anyway, uh, you all know the basic concept--
疟疾 蚊子
Malaria, mosquitoes.
但是我们在时尚杂♥志♥ 是吗 保持快乐
But we're at a fashion magazine, right? So still happy.
明天之前还有很多工作要做
There's a lot of work to be done before tomorrow,
不希望看到有人迟到
So expect to be here late.
但好消息是 咖啡我请客
But the good news is, coffee's on me!
贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
Betty Suarez.
是的 你是丹尼尔·米德的助理吗
Yeah, is this, uh, Daniel Meade's assistant?
不是 不再是了 实际上 现在 不管了
Um, nope. Not anymore, actually. Now... Whatever.
怎么了 一切顺利吗 你是谁
What's wrong? Is everything okay? Who is this?
大楼的保安
Building security.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表