剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
你不能用于打破僵局的调料啊
That you couldn't actually use to break ice.
加点黄油啊
Ay, mija, try some butter.
不 爸爸 不要黄油
No, dad. No butter.
好吧 至少加点核桃吧 这样味道好
Well, at least add some walnuts, for flavor.
好吧 听着 我无所谓他们吃不吃
Fine. Look, I don't even care if they actually eat them.
我只需要把松饼带过去 交些朋友
I just need to get in there and make some allies.
我觉得 你应该把老鼠药
I think you should put rat poison
放在马特的松饼里 这样你俩就算彻底完了
In Matt's muffins and be done with it.
希尔达 是我伤害了他
Hilda. I'm the one who hurt him.
他需要时间
He needs time,
我只要再耐心等等
And I just need to be patient.
你是说你想挽回吗
Are you saying that you want to get back with him?
几周前 他们都准备同居了
A few weeks ago, they were moving in together.
感觉犹存
Those feelings don't just go away.
对啊 他一定会原谅我的 爸爸
What? He's got to forgive me sometime. Dad.
贾斯廷 嗨 宝贝
Justin! Hey, sweetie!
外套不错啊
Nice queensboro high sweatshirt.
是啊 我们这位学校的灵魂人物
Yeah! Hey, Mr. School spirit.
是啊
All right.
谢谢
Yay! Thanks.
等等 哦 等等 贾斯廷
Wait. Oh, oh, oh! Wait. Justin.
学校怎么样啊 好玩吗
What happened at school? Was it great?
拜托 你就不能透露一点给我们吗
Come on. You're not even gonna tell us a little something?
我有点累了
You know, I'm kind of beat,
我们能明天早上再说吗
So could we talk about it tomorrow morning?
当然 好的
Oh. Sure. Yeah.
好的 没问题
Yeah. Okay.
好啊
All right.
好的
Yeah.
现在我意识到我们三个人
Now I realize that the three of us
不能继续做挚友了
Have not always been the best of... friends.
我可能的确不应该要挟克莱尔
Well, I suppose I shouldn't have tried to blackmail Claire.
但是站在我的角度 这绝对不是
But in my defense, it's hardly the worst thing
我对女人做过的最坏的事情
I've done to the woman.
虽然她也算不上真正的女人
Though she really is less of a woman at this point
鉴于你可以用她去吓跑乌鸦或者小孩
Than something you use to scare crows or children.
我们需要谈谈 威廉敏娜
Uh, there's something we need to tell you, Wilhelmina.
但你也不会好过
But you're not making it any easier.
这样的开场白已经够了
Enough with the dramatic windups.
我知道你们想解雇我 直说就好了
I know you want to fire me, so go ahead and do it.
但如果你希望我屈就道歉
But if you expect me to grovel or apologize,
我想你应该知道
I think you ought to know by now,
你找错人了
You're talking to the wrong woman.
祝你好运 找个能胜任我这份工作的人
Good luck. Finding someone else that can do what I do.
-克莱尔 -我们想让你留下
- Claire? - We want you to stay.
你们说什么
I'm sorry.
你做了整形之后 说话都不清楚了
All those face-lifts must have affected your speech.
你说什么了
What did you say?
我们想让你继续当《风尚》的主编
We want you to stay on as editor-in-chief of "mode,"
当然 要向我汇报工作
Reporting to me, of course.
你看上去很惊讶
You seem surprised,
但你的眉毛并没有上扬啊
Yet your eyebrows haven't moved at all.
这确实出乎我的意料
Well, this is unexpected.
你是对的
You were right.
很难找到人能胜任你的工作
It was very hard to find someone who can do what you do.
对不起 冒犯你了 克莱尔
Well, I'm sorry for the insults, Claire.
你知道的 老♥习♥惯了
You know, old habits.
当然 这是值得的
Of course, and for what it's worth,
我有个很好的整形所要介绍给你
I had a really good one for you about v.d.
下次你得好好跟我聊聊
You'll have to tell me sometime.
期待不已
I look forward to it.
松饼啊
Mmm! Que rico.
想来个松饼放松一下吗
Would you like a muffin to brighten your day?
低脂低糖 高抗氧化剂
Low fat, low sugar, high antioxidants.
低脂低糖 什么都低的松饼
Low fat, low sugar, low-everything muffin.
我给你留一个
I'll save you one.
松饼啊
Mmm! Que rico.
马克
Hey, Marc.
你好 贝蒂就在这附近
Oh, hi. Betty's waddling around here somewhere.
我刚才见到她的时候 她办公室分发碳水化合物
Last I saw, she was tossing carbs around the office
见人就发
With wild abandon.
实际上 我是来找你的
Actually, I was sort of looking for you.
听着 你所有昆虫形状的珠宝 我都要了
Look, I'll take any insect jewelry you've got.
所有东西都必须是考究的工艺品
Literally everything I've found so far is strictly craft fair.
多谢
Thanks.
你好 给你个松饼 我自己做的
Hi. Brought you a muffin-- Made it myself.
我等会再吃
I'll just save it for later, hmm?
米根 我只是想告诉你
Megan, I just want you to know
如果你在写作上有任何困难
That if you need any help at all on your article,
我都会帮助你的
I'm here for you.
调研啊 电♥话♥啊 任何事情 说一声 我就来帮你
Research, calls, anything-- Name it, I'm your girl.
哦 天啊 你真是太好了
Oh, my god. That's so sweet.
马特 马特 我给你做了松饼
Matt. Matt, I made you a muffin,
我想我们能不能谈谈
And I was thinking maybe we could talk,
关于我们俩的
You know, about us.
贝蒂 现在是工作时间
Betty, not at work.
那不是我的外甥吗
Was that my nephew?
抱歉 我得接这个电♥话♥ 你好
Sorry. I have to take this. Hello?
喂 马克 我是贝蒂
Hi, Marc. It's Betty.
那是个松饼
That's a muffin.
你不能用松饼给透明胶带打电♥话♥
You can't call a tape dispenser with a muffin.
我当然可以 我这不是打通了吗 你都接了
Yes, you can. I just did, and you answered.
(电♥话♥忙音) 很抱歉
Bee boo beep! We're sorry.
您拨叫的号♥码链接不上
Your call has been disconnected.
马克 我知道你恨我
Marc, I know you hate me,
但你就不能回答我一个简单的问题吗 我...
But can't you just answer one simple question? I...
这里面有核桃
Walnuts.
贾斯廷去找小马说话 说什么
Justin was talking to Marc? About what?
我不知道为什么贾斯廷要找小马
I don't know why Justin was here talking to Marc.
他在告诉我之前 喉咙卡住了
Marc's throat closed up before he could tell me.
-这招不错 -他不是故意的
- Convenient. - No, not convenient.
他对爸爸放在松饼里的核桃过敏
He was allergic to the walnuts Papi put in my muffins.
喉咙卡住之前 他什么都没说吗
And he didn't say anything to you before?
-我以为你能用松饼征服他 -松饼没用
- I thought you were gonna win him over. - it didn't work.
没人喜欢我的松饼
No one liked my muffins,
我也不知道贾斯廷为什么会在这 抱歉 拜拜
I don't know why Justin was here, and I'm sorry. Good-bye.
我也很想他
I miss him, too.
你好
Hi.
你好
Hi.
近况如何 贝蒂
How are you doing, Betty?
我很好
I'm fine.
对啊 开始了新工作
Mm, yes, starting a new job
上司是前男友
Working for your ex-boyfriend.
我理解你为什么会感觉良好
I can see how that would leave you... Fine.
我会好的
Well, I will be fine.
就是少了 伙伴
I just need to... Find some allies.
那你找到了吗
And how's that going?
小马被我放倒了 进了医院
Put Marc in the hospital.
原来是你干的
That was you?
我不是故意的
Not on purpose.
那马特呢
What about Matt?
他对我好冷漠
He's just been so cold.
我都怀疑 他对我曾经是否真的
It makes me wonder if he ever really had feelings for me
-有感情 -如果没有的话 他不会接下这工作的
- To begin with. -He wouldn't be here if he didn't.
相信我
Trust me.
我很了解哈特利家的男人
I know a thing or two about Hartleys.
他连谈都不愿意和我谈一下
Well, he doesn't want to talk to me about it,
我想是没戏了
So it really doesn't make a difference.
他感觉犹存 深埋心底
Those feelings are still there.
你只需要想法把他唤醒
You just have to find a way to bring them out.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表