剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
That salon is turning into a money pit.
那个沙龙正在变成一个无底洞
Sometimes, you know,
你知道 有时候
I wish it would just get struck by lightning,
我真希望它被雷劈到
and I could collect the insurance money
我就可以借此拿到保险金
or something.
或别的什么了
I know. Let's--
我知道 让我们
I shouldn't be talking like that.
我不该这么说
Look. Come on. Things are gonna turn around.
别难过了 事情都会有转机的
All right? You'll see. Okay?
好吗 光明在眼前 好了
See you later.
再见
Bye.
拜
Hi. I'm supposed to get measured or something?
你好 我是应该去量下形体还是干嘛
Yeah, I'll be with you in a second.
是的 稍等我跟你一起去
Firsttime model? Yeah. I'm actually kind of nervous.
第一次做模特 是的 我有点紧张
Aw. That's cute.
真可爱
Don't worry. You can stick with me.
别担心 你可以跟着我
I'll show you what to do.
我来引导你
Did some print modeling back in college. Daniel Meade.
那些平面模特回学校了吗 丹尼尔·米德
Oh, Meade? As in the name on the building?
米德 是大厦上那个名字吗
So Claire Meade's your mom?
那么克莱尔·米德是你母亲
Yeah, but down here I'm just like everybody else--
是 不过在这里我就是个普通人
One of the models. Shh.
众模特之一
So, Daniel, here's the poop.
丹尼尔 这可是内♥幕♥消息
Uh, the final suit might be the eensiest bit snug on you.
最后一套可能是最适合你的
Well, that's okay. That's the style now.
还不错 这就对了
Um... yes.
好
Although ideally you'd want someone a little leaner.
某人再瘦一点的话就更完美了
Uh... just for funsies.
看好戏吧
Ooh! Those are some tight little abs.
那儿是硬塑料吗
Heather, come here. Feel these.
希瑟 过来 感觉一下
Oh, pretty good, new guy. Thanks.
太棒了 新人 谢谢
Uh-huh. And biceps to make me feel safe.
二头肌让我觉得很有安全感
And look at this.
看看这个
The most perfect tush you've ever seen.
你从没见过的最完美的屁♥股♥
All right. Now you guys are just making fun of me.
很好 你们都在拿我取乐
You know, let's try you in the final suit.
你来试试最后一套
Guys, guys. Not to step on any toes--
伙计们 不要改
The designer specifically asked for me,
设计师特地要求过的
so let's just stick to the plan, right?
让我们原计划进行 好吗
Besides, I had fries for lunch.
还有 我中午吃了炸鸡
I'll be 5 pounds lighter tomorrow. You'll see.
我明天会轻五磅的 你会看到的
Of course.
当然
Betty.
贝蒂
And notice the hand-sewn feather details
留意这些手绣羽毛的细节
In this piece. Beautiful, isn't it?
在这里 很美吧
Look at that.
看那个
Betty.
贝蒂
And this is her take on a garden dress.
这是她花♥园♥风格的礼服
Note the 1940s influence,
受20世纪40年代的影响
but it's still very new.
不过现在依然很新颖
And you're sure she's never shown before?
你确定她以前没展示过吗
Never in a major fashion show,
从没在主流的时装秀里展示过
Though technically, I did find her at--
其实 之前有在...
Uh... but she has been in alternative showcases.
但她有备选方案
But not at Bryant Park,
而不是在布莱恩公园
Which means she's eligible for "Mode's" Top ten to watch.
那就意味着她有资格成为《风尚》的十佳
But look at this fabulous ruching.
但看看这个绝妙的褶裙饰边
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Well, it's a little soft for my taste,
在我看来有些稚嫩
But I haven't seen anything better, so it's fine.
但仍未找到更好的 姑且算不错
She's in.
她入围了
Now how did you find out about her again?
你能再说一遍你是怎么发现她的吗
Actually, it was betty who first--
说实话 是贝蒂她先
Well, you know what? I really don't care.
我不关心这个
Just pick six looks and oversee them.
选六组照片 然后审查一下
You really stepped up to the plate on this one.
这次你真的能独当一面了
Great work... Marc.
干的不错 马克
Uh... w--uh, Wilhelmina, I also had something to do--
威廉敏娜 这里面也有我的...
Yes, yes, yes. Thanks for turning the pages, Betty.
是的 是的 谢谢你帮忙翻页 贝蒂
Now get out.
现在出去吧
Hey! Partner.
嘿 搭档
Look, Betty,
听着 贝蒂
I tried to tell Wilhelmina that you found her.
我尝试告诉威廉敏娜是你发现的她
Oh, you did? You didn't try very hard.
是吗 但你并没尽力
Oh, quit being a credit hog. Think about the designer.
别那么贪婪自私 想想设计师吧
We changed a life today.
今天我们改变了别人的人生
Shouldn't that be enough?
这还不够吗
So what did Wilhelmina say about my designs?
威廉敏娜对我的设计怎么说
Ooh! Whoops, gotta go.
我得走了
Bring it. Tell me what she said.
来吧 告诉我她的评价
She liked the other designer's stuff better.
她更喜欢其他设计师的作品
More than mine? Did she say why?
超过了我的吗 她说原因了吗
Amanda, we didn't actually show her your work.
阿曼达 事实上我们并没把你的设计给她看
It's great that you want to pursue design,
你想做设计 这很好
But you're so new at it,
但你还对设计还太陌生
And--and this was really important.
而这是非常重要的
Well, did you even look at my designs?
你看我的设计了吗
Yes, and I thought that they weren't quite ready.
是的 我认为还不够成熟
Well, Marc loved them.
但马克喜欢它们
You know, Betty,
贝蒂
I don't know why I even bothered
我不知道我♥干♥嘛要自找麻烦
asking you in the first place.
去拜托你
What do you know about fashion?
你懂什么时尚
Ladies and germs, it's fashion week,
女士们细菌们 时尚周开幕了
And you know what that means-- I'm drunk.
你明白我的意思 我喝醉了
Kidding... mostly.
开玩笑的 大部分是
It also means "Mode" will be unveiling
这也意味着《风尚》将会揭开
their top ten designers to watch.
他们十大顶尖设计师的面纱
I'm here with Marisa Rowen,
这次请到了玛丽莎·罗温
a last-minute replacement plucked from obscurity.
她默默无闻 确在最后关头取代了原先的候选人
Marisa, tell me,
玛丽莎 告诉我
How do you feel to be shown at Bryant park?
你对能在布莱恩公园走秀作何感想
I feel great, but I wouldn't even be here
感觉很棒 但如若不是《风尚》的那位
without the talented young lady
年轻智慧的小姐慧眼识珠
from "Mode" who discovered me.
今天我就不会在这
And here she is-- Marc St. James!
她来了 马克·詹姆斯
Hey, Suzuki.
你好 铃木
Tell me, genius, where'd you find this one?
告诉我 天才 你在哪发现的她
It's a great story. It was pouring down... Oh, come on.
说来话长 下着大雨... 拜托
He didn't even tell me he was doing an interview.
他甚至都没告诉我他要去接受采访
This stinks. What are you doing?
真不爽 你在干嘛
Only 2 more pounds to lose before the show tonight.
今晚走秀之前得再减掉两磅
Oh, right. Your big debut as a supermodel.
对了 你的超模处♥女♥秀
Yeah, as long as I don't eat anything today,
是啊 只要今天什么都不吃
I should be fine.
就能减掉
Oh, you know what? Come over here.
你过来
I need you to sit on my feet.
坐到我脚上
You know, I found that designer.
那个设计师是我发现的
That should be me on tv.
上电视的人应该是我
If I were you,
换做我
I'd give Marc a piece of my mind.
我会臭骂马克一顿
Oh, there's that little weasel now!
那个小滑头过来了
Marc! I just saw you on tv.
马克 我刚在电视上看到你了
So you're doing interviews now?
你上采访了
I was doing you a favor.
我在帮你
Have you ever seen yourself on tv? Ting!
你见过自己在电视上的样子吗
I was just being a friend. A friend?
我把你当做朋友 朋友
Yes. The whole point of this
是的 事情的重点是
was for me to prove to Wilhelmina that I have taste,
我要向威廉敏娜证明我有品位
And instead you're making it seem
而你却让事情
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表