剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
愤怒
Angry?
是的
Yeah.
我很生气
I am angry.
贝蒂 我生我自己的气
Betty, I'm... I'm so angry at myself.
我生自己气 是因为
I'm angry I couldn't...
我无法帮助
Help...
莫莉
Molly.
当你告诉我 办公室里发生的变动时
When you told me what was going on at the office,
我觉得 终于 我能做点什么了
I guess I just thought, finally, I could help someone.
-丹尼尔 -我知道我不该打马特
- Daniel - I know I shouldn't have hit Matt,
这么无助的生活 我实在是厌倦了
But I'm so tired... Of feeling helpless.
我觉得你该找人好好谈谈
I think you need to talk to someone.
不是指你的家人
Look, not, not your family,
或许也不是我 就是找一个人谈谈
Maybe not me, just... Just someone.
听我说
Listen...
我觉得你也许错了
I think you might have made a mistake.
什么意思
What do you mean?
你如此帮我 却忽视了工作
You decided to help me instead of doing your job.
你已经不是我的助理了
You're not my assistant anymore.
世事难料 你我都已变了
Things are changing, for both of us.
接受事实吧
We have to accept that.
但我希望像以前一样
Well, what if I don't want 'em to change?
为什么要和以前一样
Well, why don't you want them to change?
生活是可以越变越好的
They could get better.
或许是这样
I guess. I just
但我希望 我还是我
I just don't want to lose who I am.
听我说
Listen to me.
你已经不是三年前你我初遇时的你了
You are not the same person I met three years ago.
贝蒂 你变了许多
Betty, you've already changed.
但你 还是你
But you're still you.
那么
So...
那你和我 现在算是什么关系
How does this work now, you and me?
我们已经不是老板和助理了
We're not "boss" and "assistant" anymore.
确实不是
No.
我们是朋友
We're friends.
好友
Friends.
早上好
Good morning
早上好
Good morning.
你不会相信的
You are not gonna believe it.
我今天首次上门出工
I made my very first house call.
好象我是家庭医生一样 发型医师
It's like I'm a doctor, you know, but for hair.
唉 郁闷
Aw, man.
-你眼镜又坏了 -是的
- Oh, your glasses broke again? - Yeah.
帮你拿点胶带
I'll get you some tape.
还要不要我帮你修刘海
Oh, hey. Do you want me to cut your bangs?
恭祝好运 专题副主编 克里斯蒂娜
不用了
No.
我觉得没问题
I think I'm okay.
我该换个形象了
I might try something different.
那好吧
Well, all right.
早上好 阿曼达
Good morning, Amanda.
变化不小啊
Something's different.
-你牙套摘了 -猜错啦
- You got your braces off! - No, I didn't.
你剃毛了
Oh, you shaved.
贝蒂
Betty.
没以前好笑了
Oh, it's not that funny.
亲爱的
Hi, sweetie.
宝贝你好
Hey, babe.
你要走了吗
Hey, are you leaving?
他们昨天炒了我
Yeah, they kind of fired me yesterday,
但我今天还是得来拿东西
But I just came by to pick up some of my stuff.
但你是临时工 没什么可拿的
But you're a temp. You don't have stuff.
有的
Well, I do now.
等等
Oh, hey, wait.
以防你忘了
In case you miss it.
谢谢
Thanks.
感觉这是别人给我的最佳礼物了
That's, like, the nicest thing anyone's ever gotten me!
你好 《风尚》杂♥志♥
Hello, "Mode" magazine.
不 我不知道她去哪了 要我...
No, uh, I don't know where she went. I...
很抱歉 丹尼尔打了你
I'm sorry that Daniel hit you.
是的 我也很抱歉
Yeah, me, too.
联♥合♥国♥拍摄差点没成功
And I'm also really sorry
我同样深表歉意
That the UN Shoot almost fell apart.
我完全对此负责
I take full responsibility for that,
并且保证 以后再也不会发生了
And I promise, it will never happen again.
希望不会
I hope not.
听我说 马特
You know, Matt,
有关我们的事 我永远都不会原谅自己
I will always regret what happened between us.
是我的错 已回天乏术
I made a mistake, and I can't change it.
但我必须向前看
But I have to move on now.
我千辛万苦才有了今天的成绩
I've worked very hard to get to where I am now,
所以我不会放弃的
And I'm not about to give up.
另外 无论如何那是值得的
Oh, and for whatever it's worth,
丹尼尔以后不会再为我打人了
Daniel won't be interfering on my behalf anymore.
我自己有勇气维护自己
I can fight my own battles.
那下次 你会打我吗
So, uh, next time, you're gonna hit me?
是的
Yeah.
不 不 我们乐意效劳
No, no, no. It's our pleasure.
妮可和我很想查个水落石出
Nico and I want to get to the bottom of this mystery
比你还想
as much as you do.
谢谢
Thanks.
他相信我们的故事了
He bought our story.
谢天谢地 总算解脱了
Oh, thank god. That's such a relief.
游戏才刚刚开始
Well, it's a good first step,
而且永远不能放松警惕
But we can never let our guard down.
遭遇麻烦就是这么闹心
That's when you get into trouble.
你不在的时候有个快件
You got a delivery while you were out.
我签收了 希望没违反规定
I signed for it, so I hope it's nothing illegal.
天哪
Oh, my gosh!
我终于有件特时尚的玩意放在办公室了
I finally found some fashion-related decor for our office.
你一定会喜欢的
You're gonna love it.
这叫时尚
That's fashion-related?
瓜达拉哈拉(墨西哥西部一城市)
Guadalajara
贝蒂 要搭车吗
Betty, do you want a ride?
事实上 我自己有车
Actually, I have my own.
正式的时尚编辑 加班晚了
You know, when you're an editor and you work late,
是有专车的
You get your own town car.
这倒不赖
Not so bad, is it?
是的
Nope.
明天见
Hey, I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表