剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
If you don't want Papi to figure out you're eating for two.
如果你不想爸爸看见你一人独吃俩
Shut up!
闭嘴
God! Are you okay? Did you see Matt?
上帝啊 你还好吗 你看到马特了吗
Well, I tried, but he just freaked out on me.
恩 我试过了 但是他刚对我发火了
He said I don't have enough passion.
他说我没有足够的激♥情♥
That son of a bitch.
这个婊♥子♥养♥的♥
That's a little strong.
这倒不至于
He is dead! Catch you next week.
他死定了 下周接你
What the hell is your problem?!
你♥他♥妈♥的到底怎么了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
First you bring a hot tv to my house,
你先是给我家送了一台电视
And now you're bribing a cop? What?
现在你又贿赂警♥察♥ 什么
Whoa, lady. Nobody's bribing nobody.
哇 女士 没人贿赂谁
Man, you almost had me.
你差点骗到我
You almost had me convinced
你差点让我相信
That you were actually a decent guy.
你是个真正斯文的家伙
This is Mikey from the neighborhood.
这是我的邻居米凯伊
We played cards last night. He took me to the cleaners.
我们昨天一起玩牌 他让我输个精光
I'm st making good on it. That's it.
我在还他钱
How stupid do you think I am?
你觉得我有多傻
You know what? Papi was right.
你知道吗 爸爸说得对
Once a thug, always a thug
狗改不了吃屎
No.
不
What's up with you? Why are you all up in my business?
你怎么了 为什么你总干涉我的事
I don't know what your business is.
我不知道你是干什么的
I can never tell if you're telling me the truth or pulling a fast one.
我根本不知道你跟我说的是实话还是谎话
So I keep you on your toes. You used to like that.
所以你一直怀疑我 你以前就这样
We're not kids anymore, Bobby.
我们不再是小孩子了 波比
Fine. Look, what do you want from me?
好的 看 你想知道什么
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe I just want to believe what you're telling me
可能我只是希望你说的是真的
And not drive myself crazy
别让我自己发疯
Thinking that every word out of your mouth is a con job.
想着从你口中说出的每一个字都是假的
It might make having your baby a little easier.
这让我怀你的孩子容易些
Hey.
嘿
Hey. Did I hear Papi leave?
嘿 你听到爸爸走了
Yep. Left early, won't say a word to me.
是的 早些时候走的 没跟我说一个字
What about Bobby? No, I haven't spoken to him
波比怎么样了 不 我没跟他说话
Since he freaked out and took off yesterday.
自从他昨天生气离开
Maybe Papi's right. Maybe he's not the right guy.
可能爸爸是对的 可能他不是合适的家伙
Or maybe it just wasn't the easiest way
或者可能这容易
For him to find out. Yeah, I guess.
让他发现 是的 我猜
What about Matt? You talked to him?
马特怎么样了 你跟他谈过了吗
No. I left him a message. He didn't call back.
不 我给他留了一条信息 他还没打回来
I mean, even if he did,
我的意思是 即使他打给我
I don't know what I'd say.
我也不知道该说些什么
He thinks I'm not passionate enough. Oh, bull!
他认为我不够激♥情♥ 哦 废话
Remember when you were 12 and you thought
记得你12岁的时候你认为
If you didn't marry a Hanson brother
如果你没有嫁给汉森兄弟中的一个
You were gonna die?
你就去死
And then in junior high
然后到了初中
When you found out that Eddie Garcia was gay?
当你发现埃迪加西亚是个同性恋
And you wanted to kill yourself. Wait. I didn't tell you...
你想杀了你自己 等等 我还没说你
You read my diary?
你看了我的日记
What? That stuff with henry was so hot.
怎么了 和亨利的那段好热辣啊
Hilda, how could you?!
希尔达 你怎么能这样
What? I'm your sister. I'm nosy. So sue me.
怎么了 我可是你姐姐啊 那你去告我多管闲事
The point is you got plenty of passion.
关键是你满有激♥情♥的嘛
And at least you got a decent guy to focus it on.
至少你还有值得钟情的合适人选啊
Well, maybe you do, too.
好了 看来你也有啊
Hey.
你好
Hey.
你好
Can I come in? It's cold out here.
我能进来吗 外面很冷
Thanks.
多谢
Look, I'm, uh, sorry about last night.
我对昨晚的事情感到抱歉
It was just a bit of a shock.
有点出人意料
And I know I haven't given you much reason
我知道让你觉得我是个好人
To believe I'm a good guy,
还没有足够的理由
But I'm a good guy.
可我的确是好人
You know?
相信吗
I want to be there for you,
我想和你在一起
For our kid, as much as you'll let me.
为了我们的孩子 只要你愿意
A little peace offering.
求和的礼物
Something for the baby.
给宝宝的一点东西
And the receipt's in the bag. Okay?
收据也在里头 行吗
Oh, marc. Hide me. Make yourself huge.
马克 把我挡住 把你变大块头
Huh? And bloat. Bloat.
哈 变大 变大
No. hi. Sorry I missed you last night. For some reason,
你好 抱歉昨天没见到你 因为别的原因
I could not follow those directions you gave me.
你给我的那些指示 我没做好
I wound up in a totally scary part of town.
我在城里最可怕的地方迷路了
I'm lucky I didn't get murdered. Ha ha. Lucky.
幸好 小命没丢 还好
Got you a present.
给你的礼物
Underwear?
内♥裤♥
Matching his and his.
适合男同的
We have to talk. Quack! Quack! Quack!
我们得谈谈 呱呱呱
Baby duck.
小鸭鸭
Oh.
哦
Listen...
听好了
Before you say anything,
在你开口之前
There's, um, something I want to tell you.
我该告诉你一些事情
This is all new to me, marc--the boyfriend thing.
对我来说 这事从未有过 马克 交男友的事
And I can't believe that I hit the jackpot on my first try.
我都不相信第一次就遇到真命天子了
Look at you.
你看你
You're an adonis.
你太帅了
You're like a gay hugh jackman.
你是休·杰克曼的男同版
I'm just... Really lucky.
我真是 太走运了
I'm sorry. You wanted to say something?
抱歉 你要说什么来着
Uh, it's just-- I'm going to...
就是 我打算
Go slip into these.
去试试这个
Bye.
再见
Don't judge. He worships me.
别说话 是他崇拜我
We need to talk.
我们谈谈吧
Now wait. Before you say anything,
稍等 在你开口之前
I... Owe you an apology.
我 先道歉吧
I'm sure you had reasons for making the decision you did.
你做决定一定有自己的原因
It's water under the bridge.
肯定是顺理成章的
Thank you, cal. I appreciate that.
多谢 卡尔
And now I want you to pack up your office
我想让你卷铺盖走人
And get the hell out of my building. What?
赶快滚 什么
I'm backing Daniel and Wilhelmina.
我要丹尼尔和威廉敏娜回来了
I want you to take their buyout offer.
你要接受他们的条件
Claire, now you know I'll do almost anything for you,
克莱尔 你知道我什么都会为你做
But when it comes to running my business,
不过说到经营自己的企业
I don't like being told what to do...
我可不希望被指手画脚的
By anyone.
任何人都不行
In that case, I'll be contacting Tyler--
既然是这样 我就和泰勒联♥系♥了
That's our son's name.
咱儿子就叫这名
Tyler.
泰勒
And I'll be providing him proof
我要告诉他 生父是谁
Of who his biological father is,
给他看看真凭实据
Along with a breakdown of your corporate holdings
你的公♥司♥股份也会同时消失
And your net worth.
还有你的纯利润
Oh, and maybe the name of a paternity lawyer thrown in,
可能律师还会给你生父的权力
Just for good measure.
这是额外送的
And now,
现在
I want you out of this company
我只想让你赶快离开公♥司♥
And... Out of my life.
还有我的生活
What's that?
那是什么
My diary. This entry is from the day
我的日记 记录下了从你毁掉我
that you killed every single one of my pitches.
简单生活的第一天开始
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表