剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Drown them in their daiquiri and poke their eyes out
你用鸡尾酒淹死他们
With the umbrella. Got it.
用伞挖掉他们眼睛 明白了
I also need you to find a wrangler for the models.
我要你为模特们找个反面人物
They need constant supervision.
他们需要不断地被监督
I don't want anyone tanned or bloated.
我不想任何人被晒黑或者吃胖
I'm on it.
我知道了
I'm sensing a personal life here.
我意识到这里有私人感情
Stop it immediately.
赶快停下
I need your giant head in the game.
我要你的大头认真工作
I've been here for five minutes,
我才来这里五分钟
And I've already seen matt and amanda all over each other.
已经到处可以看到马特和阿曼达在一起
I don't know how I'm gonna avoid them. Well, then don't.
我不知道怎么避开 那就别避了
Matt and amanda are the ones who have explaining to do.
马特和阿曼达才是应该解释的人
I say put yourself out there and make them confess to you.
你就镇定地等着他们向你忏悔
I never thought of it that way.
我从没那么想过
Ms. Lumpkin, your room is ready now. Thank you.
伦普金小姐 房♥间准备好了 谢谢
Hold on.
等下
Excuse me.
不好意思
Shh. Please don't say anything,
请别说出去
'cause nobody knows i'm here.
因为没人知道我在这里
I got it.
我知道
I love you so much.
我非常喜欢你
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, my god! I just ran into shakira.
天 我刚刚遇到了夏奇拉
Shakira! I'm jealous.
夏奇拉 我真羡慕你
Love you. Bye.
爱你 再见
don't turn past here. love, papi.
别拧过了头 爱你 爸爸
I'm freezing to death, papi.
我快冻死了 老爸
Please, if you loved me, you'd let me be warm.
拜托 如果你爱我 你会让我暖和的
Oh, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
No, no.
不 不
Bobby?
鲍比
Hey, this--this was on the floor of my car.
这个落在我的车里了
Justin must have left it, you know?
贾斯汀落下的
Whatever. Come in. I can't talk right now.
管他呢 进来 我没时间说了
The knob broke off.
旋钮坏掉了
I tried to turn it up 'cause it's like alaska in here,
这里冷得象阿♥拉♥斯加 所以我想升温
But of course it broke. Whoa.
但它一下子坏了
Look. Look at this. Look, let me take a look at it.
看啊 我来看下
Ugh! this is the worst weekend of my life.
真是我最糟糕的周末
I should be in the bahamas right now.
我这会本该在巴哈马岛的
But, no, my boyfriend has to, like, strategize or something.
但是我男朋友要开会 战略什么的
And miss you in a bikini? That's... That's a bad call.
真想念你穿比基尼 回忆得不是时候
All right. Come on. Paper towels?
好 来 毛巾纸吗
All right,all right. You know what to do?
好 好 你知道怎么做吗
You kidding me? I've done this a million times.
你开玩笑 我做了不知多少次了
All right. You just gotta turn this little thing--ow!
好了 你只要把这个小东西
Ow! damn! ooh! aah! why'd you turn that up so high?
靠 你怎么把这个开这么高温度
Ooh, a bikini. How fresh.
一件比基尼 真鲜艳
We'll set the fashion world on fire with this.
我们将会让时尚界火爆起来
Ugh. And this one doesn't know what it wants to be.
这件不知道怎么形容
It's the anne heche of swimwear.
它就是泳装界的安·海切
Get rid of all of them. I want new options.
扔了这些 我要新款
Has one thing gone right today?
今天没一件事顺心的
We found a wrangler for the models.
我们找到模特监督了
And they're terrified of her.
他们都怕她
The locals say she caught a shark with her bare hands.
当地人说她空手捕到一条鲨鱼
Breaking news! fashion alert!
插播新闻 时尚界警报
Hover over the shoulder of the photographer.
让摄影师转过去
His confidence is bugging me.
他的信心让我烦心
Thank you. Thank you so much.
谢谢 非常感谢
It is with humble gratitude that I announce
真是很荣幸地宣布
My new position
我刚得到了
As editor-in-chief of "Isabella" magazine.
《伊莎贝拉》的主编职位
Penelope graybridge.
佩内洛普·格雷布里奇
And I couldn't have done any of it
我要感谢我的漂亮女儿和老公
Without my beautiful daughter and my husband.
没有他们 我做不了的
How could a girl get so lucky?
这女孩怎么会那么幸运
Hi, amanda. Betty. What are you doing here?
你好 阿曼达 贝蒂 你在这里干吗
Wilhelmina asked me to come. You seem alarmed to see me.
威廉敏娜叫我来的 你看到我很紧张
No, I don't.
我没有
Really?
真的吗
Are you sure? Because I'm giving you the chance
你确定吗 因为我曾问过你
To be upfront about whether or not
是不是在
You might be dating a certain guy
跟某个我们都认识的人
That we both know.
约会着呢
We're talking about matt, right?
我们说的是马特 对吗
Yes.
对
Amanda.
阿曼达
Amanda, come on. Let's just talk about this.
阿曼达 拜托 我们谈谈
This is the only empty stool.
这是唯一的凳子了
I know we're not exactly friends,
我们不是真正的朋友
So we don't have to talk. Hi. Drink.
所以我们不用交谈 你好 饮料
Is it so much to ask
是不是问得太多了
For a little meaningless vacation sex?
关于这个好无"基"情的假日
But little known fact--
但有个小事实
There are no gay people in the bahamas.
在巴哈马群岛 没有搞基的
I have scoured the gym, the spa, the private beach.
我已经搜过体育馆 温泉 私人海滩
Not a waxed chest
没发现一个用蜡拔过毛的胸部
Or a condescending attitude to be found.
或者一种谦逊的态度
What about those two guys right there?
那边两个人怎么样
Totally gay.
肯定是搞基的
European. Rookie mistake.
欧洲人 新人常认错
This is the worst gaycation ever.
真是最差的"基"假地
Can I ask you a question?
能问你个问题吗
Do you add the word "gay" to any regular word
你是不是把"基"加到了正常的词里
Just to kinda make it your own?
就象你刚才那样
Gaybe. Gaybe not.
"基"概吧 也许不"基"
Well, if it's any consolation,
告诉你点安慰的事情
I'm kinda trying to meet someone, too,
我也想找到合适的人
But apparently, I've forgotten how.
但很明显 我已经忘记怎么找了
Well, this is your lucky gay.
这就是你"基运"问题了
Okay. I'll stop that now.
好 我不说了
But seriously, I can help you.
但是说真的 我能帮你
Girls love it when a straighty is down with the pink team.
女孩喜欢直男混在搞基队伍里
Who--who do you have your eye on?
你看上谁了
This girl over here.
这边的女孩
Excuse me, pretty lady.
打扰一下 靓妹
My straight friend here is trying to set me up with guys.
我这位直男朋友想帮我撮合其他男生
How's that going?
结果呢
Uh... Not so well.
不怎么好
I could use your help.
你可以帮我
Okay. What about those two?
好 那边两个怎么样
They're european.
他们是欧洲人
No.
不是
I'm telling you, this gain't easy.
我跟你说 这事不好办
I'll let you slide for that one.
我会助你一臂之力
I'm Susannah. Daniel.
我是苏珊娜 丹尼尔
Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
干杯
Amanda, I want to talk about this. I don't.
阿曼达 我要跟你谈谈 我不要
Why didn't you just tell me that you were dating Matt
你和马特约会干嘛不告诉我
Because I knew you would get all vulnerable
因为我知道你会受伤
And push your glasses up your nose
推一下眼镜怒视我
And make me feel bad that I like him.
然后让我难过
Well, you should feel bad
你是该难过
What if I still have feelings for him?
要是我还对他念念不忘呢
what if i still have feelings for him, too.
要是我也对他念念不忘呢
Why do your feelings count more than my feelings?
为什么你的感受就得比我的重要
Because I was dating him first.
因为我先跟他交往的
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表