剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I don't really feel like being alone right now.
现在我真的不想一个人待着
Come on in. I'll grab a couple of Marc's 6♥4♥calorie beers.
请进 我去拿马克的低热量啤酒
You want one? Nah, I'm good.
你要来一支吗 不用了
You're late.
你来晚了
Oh! Sorry, Willie.
对不起 威莉
About yesterday...
昨天的事
It's fine.
不追究了
Turns out you were right.
结果证明你是对的
It was good for me.
好好休息的确对我有帮助
Really?
是吗
Yes.
没错
I had an epiphany last night.
昨晚我顿悟了
That angel...
这位天使
That sweet, wheezing angel
这位甜美可人 打着呼噜的天使
said something to me last night that made me...
昨晚说的哲理 让我重新审视
reevaluate my priorities.
我的人生中孰轻孰重
I'm wasting my life, Marc.
我在浪费生命 马克
What am I doing?
我在做什么
Working at a fashion magazine, day and night. And for what?
没日没夜地为一家时尚杂♥志♥拼命 为了什么
A paycheck?
微薄薪水
A meager percentage of some dwindling bottom line?
越来越少的连渣都看不到的分红
I know what I want,
我知道自己要什么了
and it's not "Mode."
我不要《风尚》
It's not?
不要吗
It's Meade. I want the whole damn company.
我要米德集团 我要整个集团
And this time, I'm not gonna dance around Claire,
这次 不会再对克莱尔卑躬屈膝
no more compromising with Daniel,
不再对丹尼尔妥协让步
no more nice Willie!
再也没有什么和气威莉了
This has been nice Willie?
一直以来这是和气威莉吗
If I'm gonna die, I'm gonna die with the most toys!
如果我要死 也要死得轰轰烈烈
Betty?
贝蒂
Oh, no. Look at your face.
不是吧 看你的脸
It's okay. I deserved it.
没事 是我活该
I came by to say thank you for sending me the profile.
我是来谢谢你把文章发给我看
Uh, it was surprisingly nice.
写的真是意料之外的好
Kind of expected you to trash me now.
其实我期望你写写我的坏话
No, I would never do that.
我不会的
Aside from the occasional punching and sneaking around,
抛开打你一拳还有偷偷和你约会不谈
I like to keep it professional.
我是个专业的职业记者
I'm glad you liked the article.
很高兴你喜欢这篇文章
Betty...
贝蒂
I really am sorry.
对不起
And I really like you.
我真的很喜欢你
And this might be presumptuous of me to ask,
很冒昧地问一句
but is there any chance you might give me another shot?
你愿意再给我一次机会吗
No.
不
Thanks. But, no.
承蒙厚爱 但是 不
I think it's time for me to try something different.
我觉得自己该有个新的开始了
But I'll see you around.
但我们还会再见面的
Hey. Hi.
来啦 你好
Um, have you seen Austin?
见到奥斯汀了吗
No.
没有
I'm sorry I'm late.
抱歉我迟到了
Some days, it's just hard to get out of bed.
有时候 起床真是件难事
You're actors. You'll see.
你们是演员 有一天会明白的
Okay, let's begin.
好的 开始吧
Yeah? Shouldn't we wait for Austin?
什么事 难道我们不等奥斯汀吗
Oh, no. Uh, Austin will no longer be joining us.
不用了 奥斯汀不会再来了
He dropped out of class this morning.
今天早上他退课了
Okay, so today we're gonna talk
今天我们来学习
about having a physical life on the stage.
如何在舞台上表现出真实人生
Hi. My name is Betty Suarez,
你好 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
and I'm looking for a new orthodontist.
我正在考虑换新的牙医
I was wondering if Dr. Frankel is taking any new patients?
请问福兰柯医生是否接收新的病人
I've been wearing braces for over four years now.
我已经戴了四年牙箍了
Wednesday?
周三
That would be great.
太好了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表