剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
The pure gratitude they feel for so little...
他们为了这点施舍 而纯粹地感激着
I don't have the words.
我无以言表了
So I'll leave that to you.
我就告诉你这些
So what's my surprise?
我的惊喜是什么
The surprise is that it's closed.
惊喜是 它关门了
Ooh. What happened?
哦 怎么回事
Cut my finger.
划到手指了
Let me see.
让我瞧瞧
Okay, wait. Let me get a thingy.
好的 等等 我拿创可贴
Okay. So what am I missing here?
行了 我错过了什么呢
Concert.
音乐会
Ace of base. Ace of base!
基地能手的 基地能手
Yeah. Oh, man.
是啊 哦 天啊
I remember how much we used to like them
我还记得我们高中的时候
In high school. Love. We loved them.
有多喜欢他们 是爱 我们爱他们
Yeah. I don't know what's up.
是啊 我不知道怎么回事
You know, my friend Perry told me
我朋友佩里告诉我
They're playing here tuesday.
他们周二在这里演出
It's wednesday.
今天是周三
Get outta here. Yeah.
离开这儿吧 好吧
You know, here I am, trying to make you feel
你知道的 我想努力让你觉得
Like you don't have to
你不用一直
Take care of people all the time,
照顾他人
And look at you right now.
看看现在的你
Eh. We'll just do something tomorrow.
我们明天再做点什么吧
You did say it's Hilda week, right?
你说过是希尔达周 对吧
That's right, I did.
没错 我说过
Okay. Mm. Yeah. Let's go.
好的 嗯 我们走吧
So did you publish it yet?
你发了吗
No, not yet.
不 还没
I'm scared.
我害怕
What if no one reads it?
要是没人看怎么办
They will, I promise.
会有的 我保证
Look, do it now while I'm on the phone with you.
现在发吧 我在电♥话♥里陪着你
Okay. Ready?
行 准备好了吗
What? What happened? Did it crash?
怎么了 发送失败吗
No. Someone's at the door. I'll call you back.
不 有人敲门 我等会打给你
The landlord?
房♥东
Mr. Z.
Z先生
I sent you letters. I call your work.
我给你写过信 打电♥话♥到你办公室
What are you trying to pull?
你想干什么啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I want you out of here by the end of the week.
我要你这周末搬出这儿
And if I don't get those last two months of back rent,
而且要是我拿不到上2个月拖欠的租钱
I am going to sue!
我就去告你
What? Two months back rent?
什么 欠了2个月的租
That's right. Two months!
是的 整整2个月
But... Stop. Hold up.
但是... 别说了 省省吧
You make me sound like a crazy person,
你说得好像我是个疯狂的人
And you get to be all innocent.
而你完全是无辜的
I am innocent! And you were very angry.
我就是无辜的 而你当时那么愤怒
Oh, so it's me then?
哦 那是我的原因吗
I'm the worst part of your week?
我是你这周最坏的遭遇吗
No. It gets worse.
不 还有更坏的
Keep going.
说下去
Oh, sweet Betty!
哦 亲爱的贝蒂
Don't scare me like that.
别这样吓我
Good thing I just took a leak,
好在我刚尿过了
Or this could have gotten really ugly.
否则现在就惨了
You moved out of my apartment two months ago,
你2个月前搬出我的公♥寓♥
And you haven't paid any rent since?
就再没付过房♥租吗
Help. I'm scared. You should be.
救命啊 我好怕啊 你真该怕
Amanda, I can't afford to pay two months
阿曼达 我可付不起2个月
Of back rent. Okay, I told you about that.
拖欠的房♥租 好吧 我告诉过你的
It is not my fault that you're deaf or whatever...
你聋了还是怎么了 不是我的错
Stop talking!
住嘴
You are going to fix this...
你去处理好这件事
Find the money, talk to Mr. Z.,
还钱 跟Z先生谈妥
Do whatever you have to do,
把一切该做的都做好
But this is your problem, not mine.
这是你的问题 与我无关
Marc, why didn't you tell me
马克 你为什么不告诉我
That you moved out of my apartment? God,
你们搬出了我的公♥寓♥ 天啊
Who can remember? That was months ago.
谁还记得啊 那是几个月以前事了
A hundred words on Wilhelmina's desk
今天之前交一百字
By the end of the day.
放到威廉敏娜的桌上
No! What is that?
不 这是什么啊
Something for the hair... I think.
头发上用的... 我觉得是
It's fine, I guess.
无所谓了
I'm doing my own thing now, and I'm very proud of it.
现在我有自己的事要做 我以它为荣
Oh! Another hit. I have my own blog.
哦 又一个点击 我有自己的博客了
Aw! Welcome to six years ago.
哇 欢迎回到6年前
That was uncalled for. Aw! Welcome to two years ago.
这倒不至于 哇 欢迎回到2年前
Thank you. Hey, quitter.
谢谢 嗨 缩头乌龟
Pansy.
娘娘腔
Hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
I got three hits,
我有三个点击量了
And one of them said, "you inspired me."
其中一个说 "你启发了我"
Congratulations. I saw that.
祝贺你 我看见了
Wait. Was that you?
等等 是你发的吗
It was, and actually, that's why I'm here.
是的 实际上 这是我过来的原因
You have a minute? Sure.
你有时间吗 当然
Amanda, send my calls to voice mail.
阿曼达 把我的电♥话♥转到语♥音♥信箱
Marc forgot my lunch again. I'm starving.
马克又忘了给我买♥♥午饭 我饿死了
I'll be back in ten. But these ladies
我10分钟后回来 但这些来自内曼公♥司♥的
from Neiman's are here to see you.
女士们是来这儿见你的
Really? Uh, so, uh,
是么 呃 呃
I thought our meeting was tomorrow,
我以为我们的会议是明天
But, uh, clearly it's not because you're here today,
但 很明显不是 因为你们今天就来了
Looking so lovely, I might add.
请允许我赞誉你们的优雅
Uh, I think you remember where my office is...
我想你们还记得我的办公室在哪
Just down the hall to the right.
穿过大厅往右走
I'll be there in a jiff. I promise.
我马上回来 我发誓
Thank you so much for coming. Where the hell is Marc?
感谢你们的光临 马克到底去哪了
He just left with Willie.
他刚才跟威莉出去了
Oh, of course he did.
哦 当然
Ever since we've been sharing him,
从我们共用他开始
He's been a total screw up.
他就干得一塌糊涂
You know, he's been getting my appointments wrong.
你知道吗 他弄错我的预约
He forgets my lunch every other day.
隔三岔五忘记我的午餐
He actually sent me to the wrong bar last night.
昨晚让我去了错误的酒吧
Can you believe that? And the guys from Dsquared
你能相信吗 让D二次方的人
had to come meet me. I looked like a total ass.
跑去见我 我就像个笨蛋一样
Okay, no offense, but this is totally your fault.
无意冒犯 但这都是你的错
Marc's a genius,
小马很棒的
And you're not the best communicator in the world.
而你的沟通能力不是很好
See, I knew what you meant just then,
我知道你想我为你说话
but we've had sex,
但我们有过一段 我得说实话
so it's definitely you.
绝对是你的问题
And Willie would kill to have Marc back.
而且威莉会尽全力争取要回小马
Oh, my... that's it. That little...
是这样啊 那个小
That's exactly what he's doing!
他在耍这种手段啊
Okay, that right there... I have no idea what you just said.
好 我可不知道你在说什么
guess what? You remember when I said my friend told me
记得上次我说一个朋友告诉我
Ace of Base was playing Tuesday,
基地能手乐队周二演出
and you said, "it's Wednesday, dumb-ass"?
而你说 "是周三 傻瓜"
I don't think I said "dumb-ass," but...
我没说 "傻瓜"
Well, I was wrong. Oh.
我错了
They're playing today!
他们是今天演出
Bobby! Oh!
波比
It might take you a few tries, Talercio,
也许你需要一些磨练 塔内其奥
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表