剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I think your days of talking are over, right?
我觉得你说话的日子到头了 不是吗
You're a married woman now. Sit down.
你是人♥妻♥了 坐下
Oh, my god. Are you done? Okay, good.
我的天哪 你说完了吗 很好
I just want to say that I'm so freaking happy.
我只想说 我实在太幸福了
I just married my best friend.
我嫁给了一生的挚友
I knew that I loved Bobby...
我知道我爱波比
Well, when he told me that I did.
当然 是他告诉我 我才知道的
But he was right.
他是对的
I just needed some time to figure it out.
我只是需要一些时间去明白
But I knew that bobby loved me...
我知道波比爱我
when he told me
是当他告诉我
That he would throw himself under a bus for me.
他能为了我放弃生命
I know, right?
很感动 不是么
I would do that too, baby,
我也愿意 宝贝
Because... That's love, right?
因为 这就是爱情啊 对么
When you know somebody better than they do...
当你比他自己更了解他时
And...
还有
When you would do anything...
当你愿不惜一切代价
In the world to protect them.
去保护他们时
I love you, baby.
我爱你 宝贝
Tyler, this is the third message I've left.
泰勒 这已经是我的第三条留言了
Dick Cheney returns my calls after one.
迪克·切尼[名演员]都没你那么大牌
Call me.
给我回电♥话♥
Dancing for the very first time,
第一支舞曲
We have mr. And mrs. Talercio! Let's give it up!
有请塔内其奥夫妇 掌声有请
You okay? You seem quiet.
你还好吗 你今天好安静
just thinkg...
只是在想
About the future.
未来
sometimes it's...
有时
Hard to know when to take that next step.
很难知道 何时踏出下一步
Yeah.
是啊
Someone told me that when the time is right,
有人告诉我 当时机成熟时
You'll just know.
你自然会知道
You know you have nothing to be afraid of, right?
你知道 你没什么可害怕的 好吗
You are the bravest kid I know.
你是我认识的最勇敢的孩子
May I throw you around the floor for a while?
我能请你跳一支舞么
Is that okay? Yeah.
可以么 当然
Don't cry.
别哭
It makes you look like a girl.
会显得你像个小妞
OK.
好
That Austin is a cutie.
那个奥斯汀长得好帅啊
Mom. What?
妈妈 怎么
Stop. Okay.
别说了 好吧
What? Oh, no. I was...
怎么了 没什么 我只是
I was just thinking.
我只是在想事情
Ah, see? You're getting smarter already.
看 你已经变聪明了
you know what?
你知道吗
Sometimes I feel like I have to take care of everyone.
有时我会觉得 自己要照顾每个人
But look at them.
但看着他们
It's a great feeling, isn't it,
这感觉很棒 不是么
When everything is right in the world?
当一切顺其自然 尘埃落定
Yeah.
是啊
Did anyone ever tell you...
有没有人告诉过你
You're a really good person?
你是个大好人
Has anyone ever told you
有没有人告诉过你
That you have the mouth of a silent movie star?
你的嘴堪比默片电影明星
Sexy and cruel.
性感而残忍♥
Of course.
当然
Spencer...
斯宾塞
I get that you like me,
我知道你喜欢我
And I like that you like me,
我也喜欢 你喜欢我
But let me tell you how this is gonna go down.
可接下来 事情会这样发展
Um, you're gonna pursue me,
你会追求我
And I'm gonna...
而我会
Take advantage of that.
从中谋利
It's kind of a pattern with me.
这已然是我的一种恶习
I think...
我想
It probably has to do with my mother rejecting me,
这多半是因为当初我母亲不接受我
Blah, blah, blah.
等等 等等
Anyway...
总而言之
I want to break that pattern.
我想改掉这种恶习
I want to have a real relationship
我想开始一段真正的感情
With someone that I really care about.
跟一个我真正在乎的人
I get it.
我明白
So... You just want to fool around in the bushes?
那么 你是打算遍地开花吗
Kidding.
开玩笑的
Well, it's--it's probably better.
也许这样更好
Honestly, I-I only said I would go out with you
老实说 我说想和你约会
Because amanda wanted me to. Mm.
其实是阿曼达逼的
I would do anything for that girl.
为了那姑娘 做什么我都愿意
Yeah.
是啊
I'm--I'm sorry.
很抱歉
It's scratching.
痒得受不了了
I--amanda left the tag in
阿曼达把标签塞在里面
In case we wanted to return it.
以防我们去退货
my real father has that bird tattoo.
我的生父有一个小鸟纹身
Oh, my god!
我的上帝啊
Hi, Mr. Dunne. This is betty suarez calling.
你好 邓恩先生 我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
Um, I know that you're leaving tomorrow,
我知道你明天就要走了
So I wanted to make sure you got this message.
所以我想确认你收到这条留言
I have decided that I would like to accept your offer.
我决定接受你的聘用
Um, I would like the job,
我想要那份工作
So... Yeah.
那么 是的
Um, okay.
好吧
Cheerio!
再会
Claire, we need to talk about tyler.
克莱尔 我们必须谈谈泰勒的事
I think I've made a terrible mistake,
我想我犯了一个大错
But you're gonna pay the price.
但付出代价的却是你
Wilhelmina, I'm way too busy for your bull.
威廉敏娜 我没闲功夫听你扯淡
Oh, for god sakes,
看在上帝的份上
Put your hearing aid in and listen to me!
戴上助听器 好好听我说
I'm trying to warn you. That boy is dangerous.
我正在警告你 他很危险
she's right.
她是对的
Tyler, what are you doing?
泰勒 你在做什么
Why did you have to find me?
你为什么要来找我
Everything was better without you.
没有你时 一切都很好
And now...
可现在
It's all falling apart.
一切都乱了
Honey... Let me help you.
亲爱的 我来帮你
No.
不
I don't want anything from you.
我不要你的任何东西
Tyler...
泰勒
If...
如果
I could go back
我能回到过去
And change everything I did,
改变我所做的一切
I would.
我会的
But I can't.
可我不能
You're my son.
你是我儿子
I know you don't want to do this.
我知道你不想这么做
Tyler, listen to me.
泰勒 听我说
I know you're hurting,
我知道你很受伤
But Claire has nothing to do with this.
但克莱尔和这件事无关
You're confused, and it's my fault.
你的困扰全是我的错
I'm the one who made feel this way.
是我让你有了这种想法
And I'm sorry, so...
我很抱歉
Give me the gun,
把枪给我
And I will try to make things right.
我会想办法 让一切回归正轨
Claire loves you,
克莱尔爱你
And I think somewhere, you know that.
我知道 你内心深处也是明白的
Oh, baby, it's all right.
宝贝 没事了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表