剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
You're right.It won't happen again.
没错 你以后不会这样了
Because from now on, you don't leave my side.
从现在起 不许你离开我左右
That's it.Now you just type in your password right there.
就这样 在这里输入密♥码♥
And that's how you check your e-mail.
你就能看邮件了
So...what's my password again?
我密♥码♥是什么来着
"Ignacio rules."
伊格纳修是老大
Just wanted to hear you say that.
我就是想听你们说
Hey,look at that!
看啊
Guess papi's more modern than you thought.
老爸也很现代化的
Yes,congratulations. You have mastered e-mail.
恭喜你 都会查邮件了
Welcome to 1993.
欢迎来到1993年
I think it's very cool
我觉得你要学习用电脑
that you're learning to use the computer.
是件很好的事
You are in a mood.
你的态度有问题
What? It's Archie.
怎么了 是阿奇
I never get to see him anymore.
我觉得我再也见不到他了
He's too busy campaigning
他忙着竞选
and canvassing the neighborhood.
还要在选区拉票
I'll tell you one neighborhood isn't canvassing,
我跟你说 有个选区他没拉到票
If you know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
What? It's passion.
怎么了 这是激♥情♥
Without it, relationships fizzle,
没激♥情♥ 感情就淡了
And I don't want that to happen to us.
我不希望我们之间也会
Maybe he's... not attracted to me anymore.
也许 他已经对我没那么着迷了
What,are you crazy? Look at you.
你傻了吗 看看你
Yeah,that would be pretty crazy.
我是有点傻
Mija, more coffee?
宝贝儿 怎么又喝咖啡
You're gonna be up all night.
该整晚睡不着了
It's the only way I'm gonna make it through.
不然我♥干♥不完活了
I have all this work to do,
这么多工作要做
And I haven't even started writing my article.
我还没动笔写稿呢
Just have the people below you do it.
让你下面的人替你做
Isn't that what editors do?
不然编辑是干什么的
Justin,I'm a junior editor.
贾斯汀 我只是个副编辑
There's no one lower than me in my department.
我下面没人了
There is always someone lower than you.
肯定有什么人比你小
In junior high,the drama kids seemed like
初中的时候 我们搞戏剧的
the bottom of the food chain,but we weren't.
看似处于食物链底层 其实不是
There was always the band and the renaissance fair nerds.
下面总会有乐队和搞文艺复兴节的呆子们
I did renaissance fair!
我参加过文艺复兴节
I was one of the Queen's dancers.
我扮演皇后的一个舞者
So,Betty,who's below you?
那么 贝蒂 你下面有谁
There is a pool of assistants that junior editors can use,
确实有几个助理可以让副编辑使唤
But I don't want it to look like I can't handle my own work.
但我不想让大家觉得我工作能力不行
Mija, it is not a sign of weakness to ask for help.
宝贝儿 寻求帮助不代表你是弱者
Margaret,I know you hate your life,
玛格丽特 我知道你仇恨人生
but does everything you pick out have to be so dreary?
但是能不能别老挑这么灰暗的东西
Don't come back until you get it right.
想明白了再回来
Great pep talk.
好有气势的一番话
Everyone looked real scared.
他们一个个都吓傻了
Willie, can I talk to you about something?
威利 我能不能跟你谈谈
I just ran in to tall Paul from Styles,
我刚才遇见风格杂♥志♥的高个儿保罗
who was talking to fat Pat from accounting,
他当时正在跟财务部的胖帕特聊天
Who heard on good authority from gay Renee...
帕特又是听拉拉蕾妮说 有可靠消息称
Oh,just say it!
有话快说
Hartley and Claire were having dinner
哈特利和克莱尔昨天晚上
with Isabelle Besset last night.
跟伊莎贝拉·贝塞共进晚餐
Word is, she's replacing you.
据说她将要取代你
What are we gonna do?
我们怎么办
What's the plan,blackmail?
计划是什么 勒索
I've been trying to get dirt on Isabelle for years.
我想方设法给伊莎贝拉泼污水好多年了
She's clean as a whistle.
可她至今名声清白
Then what?
那怎么办
Hartley and Claire think you're the enemy!
哈特利和克莱尔视你为眼中钉
Marc!
马克
We will just have to convince them that I'm not the enemy.
那我们就证明给他们看 我不是眼中钉
Remind them I'm a team player.
告诉他们 我也是团队合作者
You're serious?
你不是开玩笑
Yes! I can turn on the charm if I want.
没开玩笑 只要我想 就能迷住他们
While I'm on shaky ground,
如果我的位子不保
It wouldn't kill me to kiss Claire's bony ass.
拿热脸贴克莱尔的扁屁♥股♥又不会死
So... your plan is... being nice?
那么 你的计划就是 装好人吗
Yes.
对
I'm just gonna give you some space...
我还是给你多一点点空间
And some time, so you can hatch up something else.
再多一点时间 看看你能不能生出别的
Speaking of things you've hatched, Nico is here.
说到你生出的东西 尼可来了
Yes.I brought her into learn about fashion.
我知道 我带她来学时尚的
Go grab her a chair.
给她拿把椅子
She'll be quiet as a mouse.
她保证安静
Okay.Sure.
好的 好的
So,Nico,what ya been doing since boarding school?
尼克 从寄宿学校毕业以后都干嘛了
What brings you back?
怎么回来了
Wilhelmina?
威廉敏娜
I'm sorry to interrupt.
很抱歉打扰你
Don't be sorry.Being sorry takes time.Just spit it out.
别说抱歉 浪费时间 有话快说
Well,I've requested an assistant from the pool,
我申请派给我一名助手
But H.R.Says you have to sign off on it.
但是人力资源说需要你签字
But you never stay with your mom for this long.
可你以前从来不跟你妈妈待这么久
Is it boy trouble?
是跟男生有麻烦了吗
Didn't you meet some guy backpacking through Europe?
你不是跟一个背包族小子环游欧洲吗
What ever happened to him?
他怎么了
You need an assistant?
你需要助理是吗
Done.
没问题
Walk this way.
跟我走
Really?
真的吗
Wow,thank you.
谢谢你
I have so much editorial work.
我有太多工作要做
I had no idea that...
我都不知道...
Oh,I thought we were... walking.
我以为我们要去那边
We're here.
就在这里
Marc,I need to reassign you for a few days.
马克 我要把你派出去几天
Reassign me?
派出去
Oh,no.No,no,no.
哦 不用
I didn't Yes.
我不需要 你需要
Betty here needs an assistant,and you are it.
贝蒂需要一个助理 就是你了
I cannot be Betty's assistant!
我不能当贝蒂的助理
It goes against the natural order of things.
这违背自然规律
She, she's rediculous
她不可理喻
I've made my decision,Marc.
马克 我已经决定了
Is this because I told you about
这是因为我告诉你
A certain french editor who might be replacing you?
可能会有一个法国编辑取代你的位置吗
Do not punish the messenger,Willie!
使者是无辜的
It's a good learning experience for Nico to man the desk.
这对妮可来说是一个很好的学习机会
Besides,you're always complaining that you want more editorial responsibility
而且你不是老抱怨说 要做编辑工作吗
And Betty needs help with a feature.
现在贝蒂需要你的帮助
Um... you know what?
你知道吗
I-I can do this by myself.
我 我能自己做
Betty,you might've been a star assistant
贝蒂 你以前可能是明星助理
But as an editor
但是成为编辑后
You have failed to produce one single item for this magazine.
你连一个项目也没做出来
You want help?
你需要帮忙
Here it is.
给你
I don't want to hear another word about it.
我不想再听到有人议论这件事
Betty's in charge,so shut up and get out!
贝蒂做主 闭上嘴出去
I said get out!
我说了出去
Very mature.
真是成熟
Just because I'm your temrary assistant
虽然我是你的临时助理
Does not mean I'm getting you coffee.
但不表示我会为你倒咖啡
Got it? I could've been an editor at "V"!
明白吗 我本来可以当《V》的编辑
"V"?
《V》
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表