剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Take it. i just want her job.
拿去 我只要她的工作
Are we obsessed with betty?
贝蒂让我们很纠结
Yes.
没错
And it's exhausting.
让人疲惫不堪
Oh, i know, and i'm sorry.
很抱歉
but that psychedelic misfit toy is living my dream.
但那虚胖的贝贝虫夺走了我的梦想
Would i let someone take my dream from me?
究竟应当看着别人夺走梦想
Or would i find a way... to take it back?
还是亲手把它抢回来
Oh, i never think to destroy someone for me.
我从未想过要毁掉一个人
That's called low self-esteem.
这叫自卑
I can't believe this is still healing.
不敢相信这伤还没好
How hard did you hit him?
你出手很重
It was like his stubble actually fought back.
好像他的胡子也能反击
Oh, no.
糟
I can see you, Daniel.
看到你了 丹尼尔
Hate my new desk.
这桌子真讨厌
aren't you supposed to be
你现在应该在
at a support group meeting right now?
开互助小组会议
daniel, is that true?
丹尼尔 是吗
I didn't want to go, all right?
不想去
some sad bereavement group
丧亲小组
Is not gonna help me get over molly's death.
不能让我摆脱莫莉去世的阴霾
That's not what i need right now.
我现在不需要这个
What, support, guidance?
支持 指引
Care...
关怀
Shared experience--which of these is the problem, Daniel?
分享经验 哪个才是问题 丹尼尔
Come on. you're kinda trapping me with your words there.
算了 你只是让我掉进文字陷阱
Daniel, this sort of thing can't keep happening,
丹尼尔 类似的事不能再发生了
As much as i would like for you to punch matt's face
就像我想揍马特一样
Again right now.
不能再发生
There is another meeting this afternoon.
今天下午还有一个互助会
If i find out that you're not there,
如果你没去
I'm gonna physically carry you myself. got it?
我亲自拽你去
Betty, did you know that editors' calls
贝蒂 还记得编辑在开会时
Get transferred to assistants during editors' meetings?
电♥话♥就会转到助理那
Yep. i used to get 'em when i worked for daniel.
我给丹尼尔干活时就这样
Ah. remember how irritating it is?
这多烦人
Please hold for your pretty sister.
你那漂亮姐姐打来的
When you're done listening in on betty's phone call,
偷听完贝蒂的电♥话♥
I need my coffee.
给我杯咖啡
Hilda. did you get my text? yeah, i got it.
希尔达 收到短♥信♥吗 收到
I called sammy, and guess what.
我打给萨米 猜猜看
The stupid goomba came through.
这个蠢蠢板栗仔接了
No! he did?
真的
For you-- a big meeting with a fancy designer today at 4:00.
今天下午4点 和一个著名设计师开会
For me--nothing.
跟我就没说什么
Today! what?! this is amazing.
今天 太棒了
Hilda, if i can get this story, i can get it in this issue.
希尔达 挖到这个 这专题我肯定有戏
What was that? did you just burp at me?
你刚对我打嗝了
No. i-i don't know what that was.
没有 不知道那是什么
Ah. you know what you do, right?
你知道该怎么做
You go into matt's office
快闯进马特的办公室
And you rub this in his spoiled rotten face.
对着他的臭脸一顿讲
No way, jose. i am keeping this one to myself.
不行 亲爱的 我要自己干
If i want to keep my job, i have to go around matt.
要保住工作 就得和马特打交道
He's made that very clear.
他很清楚
all right i will text you the address I gotta go.
给你发地址 挂了
Okay. thank you, thank you, thank you, hilda. i love you!
谢谢 希尔达 我爱你
It's about time. i'm trying to find somebody
时间到 我在找人
to cover a busboy shift at the restaurant.
顶餐馆小工的班
Ooh, ooh, ooh! let me do it.
我来吧
What? yeah.
什么 是的
No. why?
不行 为什么
I said busboy. not bus-you.
是餐馆小工 不是你
Papi, wait.
等等 爸爸
I really need the money to
我真的需要一笔钱
get Justin out of that awful school.
让贾斯廷转学
I promise you, I will do such a good job. Ridiculous.
我向你保证 我会做得很好
Okay. For Justin.
好吧 为了贾斯廷
Yeah. Now get over there early so they can train you.
对 那现在就去 你需要先培训
Please, papi.
说什么呢 爸爸
I think I know how to take dirty plates off of a table.
不就是收脏盘子吗 我还是做的来
Mizrahi's TV show,
麦兹拉西的电视秀
Cindy Crawford's skin care line--
辛迪克劳福德出的皮肤保养品
Have I stepped into a time warp? Is--is this the '90s?
是我走进了时光机 回到了90年代吗
Well, actually, you know,
实际上你知道吗
Those things are happening right now...
那些都是最近流行的话题
Don't give me these tired pitches
别跟我提那些无聊的建议
To replace my canceled photo shoot.
来代替我取消过的拍摄计划
Now I know fashion's not really your thing,
现在我了解时尚不是你的强项
But you can at least try to fake it better.
但至少你可以假装得很好
We're done. Get out.
我们说完了 出去吧
Ugh! Please tell me some good news.
快跟我说点好消息
I'm not enjoying my day.
我今天过得很糟
You are now.
你现在会高兴点了
I found Connor. Feel like a trip to Bermuda?
我找到康纳了 想来趟百慕大旅行吗
You're going down there now?
你现在就杀到那吗
Well, what are you gonna do, march up to him and say,
那你要怎么做 大步走过去告诉他
"Hey, Con, remember that money you stole from 'Mode'?
喂 康康 记得你从风尚偷的钱吗
Hand it over"?
快还给我
No, Marc. I'm gonna make him an offer.
不 小马 我会跟他做个交易
He can either come back
或者他被雇佣的
to the US with my armed bounty hunter
赏金猎人押解下回到美国
And stand trial for his crimes,
接受审判
Or he can give me what's left of the money,
或者他把剩余的赃款给我
And I can buy out Hartley and the Meades and...
然后从哈特利和米德一家手里买♥♥断他们的股份
You know the drill.
你知道剩下的的计划了
They're clearly trying to push me out of this company.
他们明显联合起来想把我挤出这个公♥司♥
I can see it in their old, droopy eyes.
从他们下垂的眼睛里就能看出他们的野心
Are you gonna be able to do this?
你真的能做到吗
I mean, you did have feelings for that man.
我的意思是 你曾经对他有过感觉
Whatever feelings I had, Marc,
无论有过什么感觉小马
Won't get in the way. I am no amateur.
都不能阻碍我 我可不是菜鸟
Where is she off to, club a seal?
她要去哪 敲死海豹吗
Whatever. She's gone.
管它呢 她走了
It gives me time to deal with Suarez.
现在我就有时间处理苏亚雷斯
Apparently she's got some huge story
她好像在挖一条大新闻
That's gonna save her ass at "mode."
可以保住她在风尚的饭碗
She has a meeting with a mysterious "he" at 4:00.
她和一位男性神秘人物约四点见面
Ooh. What's the story?
是什么大新闻
Doesn't matter. I'm not gonna let her get it.
无关紧要 我不会让她得逞的
And if young betty doesn't get something in soon,
如果小贝蒂不拿出点成果出来
Her job is as good as mine.
她就又会回到跟我同一起跑线
Young betty? You mean 'cause you're older than her?
小贝蒂 你的意思是在说你比他老
Okay, why don't you just kick me?
好了 你怎么干脆踢我一脚
Kick me in the special parts. No more birthday, got it?
踢我小♥弟♥弟♥ 不要提生日 记住了吗
None.
记住了
Happy birthday!
生日快乐
Oh, my gosh. How'd you know?
天哪 你怎么知道
I did office birthdays the whole time I was an assistant.
我做助理的时候经常帮大家过生日
But now that that's your job,
但是现在换你了
I thought I would do one more
但我想再给别人过一次生日
Because I knew you would never get yourself a cake.
因为我知道 你绝不会给你自己买♥♥个蛋糕
You get me. You really get me.
感动我了 真的感动我了
To be honest, I almost forgot
说实话 我差点就忘了
Just because I had a terrible morning.
因为我的早晨过得很糟
But now I think it's gonna be a great day,
但是从现在开始 一切会好起来的
And I hope it's gonna be great for you, too, Marc.
我希望你会时来运转的 小马
Make a wish.
许个愿吧
Daniel, swear to me that you're really there.
丹尼尔 向我发誓你真的在那
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表