剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
贝蒂 你好
Betty, hi.
我们其实没正式见过
We've never technically met.
我是米根 不是梅根或者美根 米根
I'm Mee-gan. Not Meg-an or May-gan. Mee-gan.
我知道 我读过你给《风尚》写的所有文章
I know. I've read everything you've done for "Mode."
我认为你的专题很好
I think your features are amazing
那些东西得搬走
That stuff's gonna have to go.
非常可爱 但规定是
Super cute, but it's policy
编辑们的办公陈设必须是时尚的
Editor decor has to be fashion-related.
好 好 我们是共用办公室吗
Oh. Okay. Yeah. Um, are we sharing?
因为我听她说 这是我的办公室
'cause I thought she said that this was my office.
真可爱
That's adorable.
你认为副编辑有自己的办公室吗
You thought an associate editor would get her own office.
你可爱得我恨不得一口吃了你
I just want to eat you up.
这会很有意思的
Um, well, this will be fun.
我们会是同事了
We'll be office mates.
是吗 不是同事的话 我更开心
Yeah. It's more fun not to be.
我曾有自己的办公室 四年才得到的
I had my own office, which took four years to get.
但现在得让给我们的新老板了
But I just had to give it to our new boss.
你可能认识他
I think you might know him.
我是马特·哈特利 执行主编
I'm Matt Hartley, your new managing editor.
那其实是我的座位
Actually, that's my seat.
-对不起 -有些人我可能认识 可能不认识
- Oh, sorry. - Some of you I know, some of you I don't,
有些人我以为认识 但其实不认识
And some of you I thought I knew but apparently, I didn't.
我的角色是
My role is to be a conduit
你们与主编之间的桥梁
Between you guys and the editors-in-chief.
任何关于文章或发行的主意
That means any ideas you guys have
都要告诉我
For articles or spreads come through me,
沟通就是一切 各位
Because it's all about communication, people.
有些人得在这放面下功夫
Some of you may have to work on that.
好 我们现在开始策划全球时尚号♥
All right, we're starting work on our global fashion issue.
贝蒂 你开个头怎么样
Betty, why don't you start us off?
开头你很在行 但收尾很不好
You're good with beginnings, not so good with endings.
好 全球吗
Okay, um, global?
我一直都很关心
Uh, well, I've been quite interested
撒哈拉以南的非洲的情况
In the situation in sub-saharan Africa.
疟疾正在那片大♥陆♥♥肆♥虐
Uh, malaria is devastating the continent.
美国对此却
The awareness in the United States
-充耳不闻 -疟疾吗
- Is practically zero - Uh, malaria?
对
Um, yep.
有时尚角度吗
Is there a fashion angle?
有 我觉得非洲时尚的文章
Yes. I think that there would be a very interesting side story
-应该很有意思 -贝蒂有些想法
- With African fashion - Betty's on to something.
疟疾来源于蚊子
Malaria comes from mosquitoes.
我们可以做一篇有关昆虫首饰的文章
So what if we do an accessories piece on insect jewelry?
不 那不是我要说的
Uh, yeah. No, that's not what I was gonna say.
贝 贝 贝蒂 嘘
B-b-b-b-betty. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh. Shh.
昆虫首饰在六十年代很红
Insect jewelry had its heyday in the '60s,
但最近我注意到一个时尚潮流
But lately I've been noticing a fashion trend
回归到昆虫和一些恶心的东西 但很漂亮
Back toward bugs and gross things, but pretty.
好点子 米根 你去做
I like it, megan. Run with it.
下一个
Who's next?
怎么了 菲姬[黑眼豆豆女主唱]
Oh, what's up, Fergie?
你好
Hi.
你的衬衣很漂亮很可爱
That's a real pretty, cute shirt you got on.
谁做的
Who makes it?
是古驰的
Uh, it's Gucci.
古驰
Gucci.
古驰
Gucci. Oh!
下次 别那么迟钝
Oh, man. Next time, don't be so clumsy.
-好了 大家都有任务了 -我没有
- great. I guess everyone has their assignments. - I don't.
很高兴与大家共事 加油
I'm really excited to be here. Go, team.
马特
Matt.
马特 我们谈谈
Matt, can we talk?
我忙的很
I'm really busy.
我知道 所以我就给你打电♥话♥
I know, which is why I've been calling you,
你一次也不接
But you haven't answered any of my calls.
我要 有些事我们必须得谈谈
I just there are some things that we need to talk about.
小马 一整天都没见你
Hi, Marc. I haven't seen you all day.
我得接这通电♥话♥ 喂
Oh, I really have to take this. Hello?
真的吗
Uh-huh. Uh-huh. Really?
阿曼达
Amanda?
哦 贝蒂
Oh, Betty, hey.
我正在清算库存呢
I was just taking inventory.
自从克里斯蒂娜走了之后
Since Christina's been gone,
都不知道会不会有人下来偷东西
you never know who's gonna come down here steal things
不是我
Not me.
真高兴看见你这么友好
Oh, I'm just happy to see a friendly face.
我也终于可以恭喜你升职了
And I can finally congratulate you on your big promotion.
哦 阿曼达 谢谢你
Oh, Amanda, thank you.
这是首次拉丁区最高法♥院♥的公正决议
The first latina supreme court justice...
告诉我 贝蒂 你是什么感觉
Tell me, Betty, how does that feel?
你的人♥民♥是怎么想的
How do your people feel?
阿曼达 我不是圣托梅尔法官
Amanda, I'm not judge Sotomayor.
随便 不过答应我
Bueno. But just promise me
你不会为女性有权堕胎一案翻案
You will not overturn Roe v. Wade.
你想跟我一起吃午饭吗
Hey, you want to grab some lunch?
对不起 我不能 马克对你抢他工作这事耿耿于怀
Sorry, I can't. Marc totally hates you for taking his job,
而我还在考虑今后怎么跟你做朋友
And I still have to figure out how you and I can be friends.
曼迪
Mandy?
离我远点 你这个得意的邋遢鬼
Get away from me, you bloated troll.
嗨 贝蒂
Hi, Betty.
我特地来告诉你 外套不错
I've been meaning to tell you-Cute outfit.
看得出来 你已经在享受待遇了
Already enjoying the perks, I see.
你好 威廉敏娜
Hello, Wilhelmina.
这真是 难受的一天
It's been a... A rough day.
我希望你不是想让我鼓励你吧
I hope you're not expecting a pep talk.
不 不 上帝啊 不
No. No. God, no.
很好
Good.
当好一个编辑
Being an editor--
比我想象中难多了
It's more complicated than I imagined.
我们真的要谈这些吗
We're really gonna do this?
醒醒吧 闻闻这香料的气息 贝蒂
Wake up and smell the aromatherapy, Betty.
当助理不过是新兵训练营
Being an assistant is boot camp.
当编辑可是真枪实仗
Being an editor is war.
你有同伴 你也有敌人
You have your allies, you have your enemies
通常你分不清孰敌孰友
Often times you can't tell which is which.
我只是感觉
It just sort of feels like
我的敌人比同伴还多
I have more enemies than allies right now.
是的 没错
Mm, yes, you do.
哦 对了 那个疟疾的提案 是真的吗
Oh, and by the way-- Malaria, really?
我决不会把得了病的穷♥人♥
Like I would ever put disease-ridden poor people
登载在这本杂♥志♥上的
In the pages of this magazine.
你怎么知道的
How did you know about that?
我什么都知道
I know everything.
怎样才能在这里生存下来
Well... How does one survive?
小心照看好自己
You look out for yourself.
如果这意味着搞垮其他所有人
If it means screwing over everyone else?
也在所不惜
So be it.
如果我不是那样的人呢
What if you're not that kind of a person?
那你只好改变自己了
Well, then you change
否则你就会被别人击垮
Or you'll be eaten alive.
你是说松饼是你的秘密武器吗
Ahh. Are you saying that muffins are your secret weapon?
对啊 送食物总是屡试不爽的
Mm-hmm. Food can be very effective.
我交到的同伴越多
The more I have at my campaign rallies,
我的工作就会越顺利
The higher the spike in my polls.
没错 但这是在《风尚》啊 那些人都不怎么吃东西
Yeah, but this is "mode." Those people don't exactly eat.
这就是为什么我做了无脂无糖
Which is why I'm making nonfat, sugar-free,
低碳水化合物并富含抗氧化剂的蓝莓松饼
Low-carb blueberry muffins high in antioxidants.
这只是为了打破僵局
It's just to break the ice.
打破僵局也应该加点
You should break the ice with something
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表