剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Mom,I'm just so sorry about dragging into all this,
妈 我只是很抱歉把你拖下水
And I figured,after all you've done for me
在你为我做了那么多之后
I owed you.
算是我欠你的
Oh,Nico.
哦 妮可
My darling daughter
我的宝贝女儿
I would do anything for you.
我愿意为你做任何事
And I have a feeling everything is gonna be all right.
我有预感 一切都会好起来
Oh, I thought you swore you'd never get me a coffee.
我记得你发誓永远不会给我买♥♥咖啡
Don't get too excited. i put it on your card.
别太高兴 我记在你帐上了
Oh, I want to show you the final edit of the article.
我想让你看看那篇文章的最终版
You know, betty, you're a great writer now,
贝蒂 你现在是一位作家
I am not exact in the reading mood right now,
但是我现在不是很有读书的心情
Could you just give me the summary.
不如你把提纲说给我听吧
Could you read the top?
那你能看一眼标题吗
You're sharing your byline with me?
你让我和你分享署名
In five years of mode, I've never had a byline.
我在《风尚》干了五年 没署过一次名
Why are you so nice to me?
为什么你对我这么好
Either one of us could have gotten this promotion
其实我们俩都能得到这个位子
And right before daniel told me
当时 在丹尼尔告诉我之前
He had this look on his face
看到他脸上的表情
And I thought, that's it, you're leaving tomorow.
我想 终于你要走了
I were sure of it.
我很确定
I mean I'd say I would been happy for you, but
我说过我会为你而高兴 但是
I don't know.
我也不知道
You would've been happy.
你会的
Were you just about to hug me?
你是要拥抱我吗
Shut up. no.
闭嘴 没有
You were about to hug me!
你是要拥抱我
Okay. ha-ha.
好吧 好吧
Can we talk about this byline?
这个署名我们能商量一下吗
Shouldn't my name come first?
不应该我的名字在前面吗
Don't push it.
别得寸进尺
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表