剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Everybody knows that's my job.
每个人都知道那是我的工作
And why that guy? I mean, he's not even that good-looking.
还有为什么是那个人 他长得又不帅
Okay, first of all, he's crazy hot. and second...
第一 他超帅 第二...
If you're actually done with your rant,
要是你结束了你的激昂演说
I think I might have your answer right here.
我认为也许我这里有你要的答案
It's only February,
虽然现在才二月
but it's already December for Claire Meade--
但对克莱尔.米德来说已经是十月
May/December, that is.
五月和十月 是的
The menopausal Meade matriarch has been spotted
更年期的米德街头演出家被人撞到
Canoodling over noodles with an age-inappropriate hottie.
跟一个年轻的不可思议的帅哥单独吃面
And we don't think his palm
我们不认为他的手掌
is the only thing she's been greasing.
是她唯一摩挲的地方
you have got to be kidding me.
你开玩笑吧
I know!
就是
How does he eat pasta and still look like that?
他怎么能吃意大利面还那么帅
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
You know what? I already know.
我已经知道了
I'm just waiting to talk to Mrs. meade.
我只是在等米德夫人
If you think I'm gonna stand by
要是你认为我将会站到一边
watch you take advantage of my mother,
看着你占我妈妈便宜
you don't know me.
你就太不了解我了
You--you got it all wrong, man.
你 你误会了
I don't think so.
我不认为是这样
I think it's time for you to leave, man.
我认为你应该走了
Okay, youyou need to calm down. Or what? huh?
你需要冷静 否则
You gonna calm me down? get up!
你帮我冷静 起来
I don't want you ever around my mother!
我不想你再在我妈妈身边出现
what the hell is going on?!
这是怎么了
This guy is playing you!
这个人在玩你
He's only interested in his career and leeching off of you!
他只是对他的事业感兴趣而偷偷溜到你身边
Daniel, stop. you don't know what you're talking about.
丹尼尔 停下 你不知道你在说些什么
oh, yes, I do.
我知道
Everyone has seen you together. It's embarrassing!
每个人都看到你们在一起 这很丢脸
But it stops right now.
但现在这一切该结束了
Are you gonna tell him, or should i?
你要告诉他 还是我说
Tell me what?
告诉我什么
Tyler is not who you think he is. Well, who is he then?
泰勒不是你想的那样 他究竟是谁
He's your brother.
他是你亲兄弟
Well, I hate to cut this thing short,
我不想那么快走
But I did promise my dad
但是我答应爸爸
that we'd be home in time for dessert.
我们会回家吃甜品
He's dying to meet one of america's heroes.
他一直想见见那些美国英雄
I get that all the time.
我一直都想
Shall we? hey, you know what? I got an idea.
走吗 我有个主意
Why don't you guys come with us? we can, uh,
你们为什么不加入我们
We can get some dessert, we can get a couple of pictures
我们可以吃吃甜品 跟她爸爸照照像
of the old man, and then... karaoke. no, Jimmy.
然后 卡拉OK 不 杰米
Come on. they don't-- they don't want to.
拜托 他们不想
You know what? that sounds like fun. What?!
听上去很有趣 不是吧
What?
什么
Obviously, she doesn't want to be alone with this guy.
明显 她不想跟他单独在一块
Why did you do that?
你为什么这么做
Let's just go back to her house for a little while.
就去她家坐一下
'cause we're having fun.
因为会有趣
Come on, she's your friend.
拜托 她是你朋友
No! Betty Suarez is not my friend,
不 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯 不是我朋友
And I'm not going back to
而且我不去什么
some tenement mud hut in little mexico!
在墨西哥区的廉租♥房♥♥
I live in chelsea.
我可是住在切尔西
Don, I can't take it anymore!
唐 我受不了了
I'm a bitch! I'm a stone-cold bitch.
我是个泼妇 是个石头般冷酷的泼妇
My favorite mome of the day
我一天最高兴的时候
is throwing out my breakfast muffin
就是把我的早餐松饼
in front of a homeless person.
丢到一个无家可归人面前
Anyone who has a mole is an idiot!
任何有胎记的人都是傻瓜
And everything you've read about me is true,
而且你知道的关于我的消息都是真的
Or might as well be true.
或是接近真实
And as long as we're being honest,
既然我们都说开了
I'm starting to remember why I really liked you--
我开始记起来我为什么喜欢你
The amazing sex.
那无以伦比的床上时光
so if you want to do that again, fine.
你要是想再来一次 没问题
But this time, I'm on top.
但这一次 我要在上面
I'm good with that.
我可以接受
Now all I'm saying is, your boss seems kind of psycho,
我现在要总结 你老板是个神经
which I did not see coming.
虽然她还没发作
I'm a pretty good judge of character.
我看人很准
Like, i, uh, I knew right away that you were the girl for me.
比如 我早知道你适合我
I usually like blondes! you know what?
我一般喜欢金发美女 知道吗
I'm not usually the one to be defending Wilhelmina Slater,
我一般不去做反抗威廉敏娜的人
but at least she was being honest.
但至少她诚实
I mean, isn't that better than what we're doing?
比我俩现在这样强多了
what do you mean?
你什么意思
Us on this date?
我们的这次约会
I mean, I'm only here
我来只是为了
so that you can help move my family's name up the list.
你能帮着把我们家的名单往前移
wait a minute.
等等
You're using me?
你在利用我吗
That's awful. I thought you liked me.
真失望 我以为你喜欢我
Jimmy, come on. I mean, you basically said
杰米 拜托 你只是说过
that if I went out with you, you would help.
如果我跟你出去 你就帮忙
I would never say that.
我可没那么说
You kind of did.
你确实说了
You were all like, "oh, my aunt's a fire inspector,"
你曾说 "我姑姑是个防火督察"
and then you got all wink-y and--and...
接着你就来劲儿了...
I mean, what was that? that is my thing.
那是什么呢 我喜欢那样
It's charming!
这是我的魅力
You know what? I am America's freaking hero.
知道吗 我是美国的救火英雄
I don't need any of that crap to get a date! Jimmy
我不需要通过这种方式来约会 杰米
Forget it! I'm not taking you back!
忘了吧 我不会带你回去的
And your family is going to the bottom of the list!
你家的名字会排到最后面
But this doesn't make any sense.
这没有道理啊
Why didn't you ever tell me? It was a long time ago.
你干嘛不告诉我 时间太久了
You were too young to understand.
你太小 不懂
but you told us you were in rehab!
但你跟我们说你在戒毒
Mom, you went away for a year!
妈 你出去了一年
I did the best I could under the circumstances.
我在那种情况下已经尽力了
Okay. so who's the father, huh?
好 那谁是他父亲
Obviously, it's not dad.
很显然 不是我爸爸
Don't tell me it was Hartley.
别告诉我说是哈特利
You had a kid with him?
你跟他生了个孩子
I don't believe this.
简直难以置信
Daniel, Daniel, please.
丹尼尔 丹尼尔 求你了
No, no. I spent my whole life thinking you were the victim.
不 不 我以前一直以为你是受害者
My relationship with dad was crap
就因为站在你这边
because I always sided with you.
我跟爸爸关系很僵
I never thought for a second
我从没细细想过
that you were just as screwed up as he was.
你会跟他一样混账
This doesn't sound like you, Justin.
真不像是你说的话 贾斯廷
Why were you smoking? Look, I was only doing it
你为什么抽烟 我那么做只是为了
to impress someone in my acting class, though.
表演班上的某人注意到自己
Someone I like.
某个我喜欢的人
So we're here again.
那我们再谈谈
So you like someone.
看来你喜欢某人
Well, tell me about them.
跟我说说他们
What is... their name?
他们的名字
Lily.
莉莉
Lily. cool.
莉莉 好
Everybody okay? We're full.
大家吃好了吗 我们都吃饱了
Are you done with your puttanesca?
您吃完烟花女面了吗
Oh, honey, this is not puttanesca.
宝贝 这可不仅仅是烟花女面
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表