剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Well--I could call him. I can apologize.
我可以给他打电♥话♥ 我可以道歉
Well, he wanted to come to homecoming with us,
本来他想和我们一起回老家省亲的
But since you hate him...
但既然你讨厌他
I didn't say that I hate him.
我没说我讨厌他
Well, maybe we could all go together,
那好吧 也许我们还是可以一起去
Get something to eat after...
然后再出去吃点东西
Yeah.
好吧
I guess I could do that.
我想我可以做到
With the money connor stole,
康纳所偷的钱
He practically wiped out Meade publications.
差不多把米德出版公♥司♥给掏空了
How much money was there?
他到底偷了多少钱
Enough to pay off the detective,
足够买♥♥通警探
And to live very well for the rest of our lives.
而且保证我们下半辈子衣食无忧
But... I mean, you said he could be anywhere.
但是 你说他销声匿迹了
How could you ever find him?
你要怎么样找到他
I won't. He'll find me.
我不需要 他会来找我的
Come away with me.
跟我一起走吧
Wilhelmina, you have always lived your life a certain way.
威廉敏娜 你的生活一直这么平淡乏味
But when you're ready to pursue another option with me...
但如果你选择跟我一起重新开始
Just put it out there. I'll find you again.
只要你愿意 我就回来找你的
Could you do that? I mean, give up everything?
你可以做到吗 我是说 放弃现在的一切
God, Nico, I don't know.
天啊 妮可 我不知道
Mom...
妈妈
Do you still love him?
你还爱他吗
Okay, then...
好吧 听着
You have to do this.
你必须这么做
Not for me.
不是为我
Do this for yourself.
而是为你自己
I must admit, I am intrigued
我不得不承认
By this emergency sunday meeting.
周末早上的紧急会议让我很感兴趣
What is it now?
到底是什么事
You're dropping modeling to start a line of skateboards?
你要放弃做模特开始推销溜冰板吗
I'm afraid it's nothing quite so colorful, Claire.
我觉得事情可能没你想得那么有趣 克莱尔
I wanted to give you plenty of time
我是想给你充足的时间
To find my replacement.
找人来接替我的位置
Excuse me?
你说什么
I quit.
我不干了
Didn't stall once.
一次也没熄火
Damn! You know, there's nothing sexier
当然了
Than a woman that can shift like a pro.
手动挡开得好的女人最性感了
And you were scared to drive a stick. I know!
而且你以前害怕开手动挡 我知道
You were fearless. Fearless.
你现在无所畏惧了
That's great.
太棒了
Oh, god. What? What's the matter?
老天 怎么了
I sort of have a date with that guy.
我算是要跟那个家伙去约会了
Which one? The guy in the dad jeans.
哪个 穿老式牛仔裤的
You don't seem like you wanna go. Not really.
你好像不想去 是不想
I mean, he is a nice guy, but...
他是个好人 但
Then blow him off. Let's go get a Freeze-ata.
放他鸽子 我们去喝点饮料
Are you crazy? I could never do that.
这太疯狂了 我绝对不会那么做的
I'd say that's a good enough reason to do it.
那可以算是一个好理由
Easy on the clutch.
轻抬离合
Sorry, Larry!
抱歉 拉里
Betty!
贝蒂
Okay, kids, it's "get real" time.
伙计们 来点真功夫
We just spent two hours
我们刚才花了2小时
With fat chick telling us how to breathe.
听那个胖子讲怎么呼吸
Didn't we learn that when we were, like, 5?
如果到第五级还要学那些东西吗
Hey, you just gotta give it time.
慢慢来吧
Right, Natalie?
对吧 娜塔丽
Or it's just not for her and she goes home.
她没有到第五级 没她的份
Good thing she doesn't work at the welcome table.
幸好她不在前台工作
Look, I'm sorry, but we've wasted half the weekend.
抱歉 但我们浪费了一半的时间
Daniel, we have to get to level five.
丹尼尔 我们得开始第五级的训练
Yeah, or we just do it another time.
是 下次再做也行啊
Wait, what's level five?
第五级是什么样的
Is that where you touch each other's junk
是不是接触彼此
And call it a massage? I wanna do it.
像做按♥摩♥那样 我要做这个
No, it's not! Look, why is she even here?
不是 为什么要她来
She's not even in our energy group.
她都不是我们能量组的
Did you just really say that?
你真的那样说了吗
Natalie...
娜塔丽
Amanda, we take this stuff pretty seriously.
阿曼达 我们对此很认真的
Daniel, I know, and that's what scares me.
丹尼尔 这就是让我害怕的地方
I think all this cleansing and vitamins
我觉得这些净化仪式和维生素
Isn't just giving you bad breath.
不仅让你难闻
It's giving you bad judgment.
还使你失去判断力
Why can't you see that all this is crap?
你看不出来这些都是胡扯吗
Look, just because you don't get it doesn't mean it's crap.
别因为你不懂就说这些是胡扯
Daniel, I know you miss Molly, but...
丹尼尔 我知道你想念莫丽
You have no idea what I'm going through.
你不懂我的感受
You know what? This was a mistake. You should go.
这是个错误 你应该走了
Daniel...
丹尼尔
I can't believe I did that.
我不相信我做到了
That is so not me. Don't feel bad, chipmunk.
这太不像我了 别内疚 花栗鼠
The guy is not right for you. That's it.
他不适合你 仅此而已
That's what I said.
我就是这样说的
But everyone else thinks he's perfect for me.
但大家都觉得我们是绝配
Hmm. Why do people think they know me so well?
为什么大家都觉得很了解我似的
Ah, people like to do that.
人们喜欢这样
You know, they like to put you in a box.
他们喜欢把你归类
It makes it easier for them.
这样方便了他们自己
Listen to me. Don't let them do that, all right?
告诉你 别让他们左右你
You're pretty. You're a smart girl.
你是个聪明漂亮的女孩
You can date anybody you want.
想和谁约会就和谁约会
You gotta try this.
你试试这个
I mixed the cherry with the blue one and the root beer.
樱桃和蓝色饮料还有啤酒混在一起
It's disgusting and delicious. You gotta try it.
味道特别 你应该试试
Look, Bobby, this is how I see it.
波比 我是这样想的
You get me. I get you.
我属于你 你属于我
Let's make it work.
就是这样
Hey, put your tongue to the roof of your mouth.
舌头顶住上颚
There you go.
就这样
You all right?
没事吧
You know, it's so crazy seeing you again.
能再见到你们太不可思议了
Yeah.
是的
A lot has changed.
很多事都变了
I can't even remember why Hilda and I ever broke up.
我都记不起和希尔达怎么分手的
Oh, I know. I went to jail.
对了 我进监狱了
Ah, anyway, I think about Hilda a lot.
不过 我很想希尔达
It kills me to think I ever let her go.
想到和她分手 懊悔不已
She seeing anyone?
她有男朋友了吧
Yeah.
是的
She is.
她有了
I guess we always want what we can't have, right?
我们总等到失去才懂得珍惜 是吧
Yeah.
是啊
I should probably get to homecoming now.
我得去参加返校节了
I heard your friend left.
听说你的朋友走了
Uh, y-you got the beads, didn't you?
佛珠在你那对吧
So hard, isn't it?
不容易 对吧
The decision to let go of the people holding us back.
让左右我们的人离开
But it means you know what you want, Daniel.
但这意味着你别无他求 丹尼尔
And it means I was right.
意味着我是对的
It's time for you to go to level five.
你是时候上升到第五级了
Bennett, what is level five?
本奈特 第五级是什么样的
It's where you're reunited with Molly.
你将和莫丽重逢
You mean in like a-a spiritual,
你的意思是精神上的重逢
"She's all around me" kinda way?
她始终在我的周围
No, I mean actually be with her.
不 是真正和她在一起
Feel her.
感受她
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表