剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Oh, my god! I would love that!
天 我很荣幸
Good. 'cause I gotta tell ya,
好 不瞒你说
There's no way I could've done this job without you.
没了你 这工作我还真不知道怎么做
I think we make a good team, you and me.
我们是黄金搭档 你和我
So... I interrupted you.
我刚才打断你了
What were you saying?
你要说什么来着
You know what? I forgot.
我忘了
Good morning, sunshine.
早上好 小可爱
No, I haven't had a chance to tell daniel yet.
没 我还没找到机会告诉丹尼尔呢
Well, don't you think he'll notice
你三周不来上班
when you stop showing up for work in three weeks?
他总归是会注意到的
Hilda, I can't talk about this. I'm at work.
希尔达 我不跟你聊了 我在工作
And if anyone here finds out I'm taking a job in London,
如果有人发现我准备去伦敦工作
it will spread like wildfire. You're taking a job in london?
流言会立刻风声水起 你要去伦敦工作吗
Marc, please.
马克 求你了
Please don't say anything. Daniel doesn't know yet.
请别说出去 丹尼尔还不知道
Just give me a chance to tell him first. Of course.
让我先跟他说 当然 当然
I totally get it. I'm not going to tell anyone.
我完全明白 我不会告诉任何人的
What are you doing? What are you doing?! Marc!
你干嘛 你干嘛 马克 别
You did not. I totally did.
你没发 我发过了
Say hi to the beckhams.
跟贝克汉姆一家打个招呼
Hey, Betty, have fun in London.
贝蒂 在伦敦玩得开心
Oh, no, no, no, no. No. Oh, god, no!
不 不 不 不 天 不要
No, don't send that!
不 别发送那个
That's not yours to send!
不关你事 别发送
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
住手 住手 住手 住手
Stop! Don't take any calls!
住手 别接任何电♥话♥
Give me five minutes alone with him!
给我5分钟和他说
Daniel!
丹尼尔
Betty.
贝蒂
I have something I have to tell you, and it's big.
我有事必须跟你说 很重要
Bigger than you taking a job in London?
比你去伦敦工作还重要吗
I'm so sorry you found out before I could tell you.
很抱歉我没能亲自告诉你
Daniel, I am so grateful for these last four years.
丹尼尔 我很感激过去的这四年
It has been a pleasure working with you.
跟你一起工作很愉快
Actually, an honor, and... did you rehearse this?
更是让我感到荣耀 这些话你排练过吗
A little. Daniel...
一点点 丹尼尔
We're always gonna be friends, and I--
我们永远都是朋友 我...
Betty, it's fine.
贝蒂 我不介意
It is?
真的
Yeah.
当然
Okay.
好吧
Great.
那就好
Is there anything else?
还有什么事吗
Um, yeah. I...
有
I need you to...
我需要你
Sign this form releasing me from my contract.
签下这份协议 同意我离职
They need it tomorrow.
他们明天就要
Yep. No problemo.
好 没问题
Okay.
好的
Great.
太好了
When I heard what happened, I had to come.
听说你出事 我不能不来
Connor, I don't understand.
康纳 我不明白
How did you... get out of jail?
你怎么 从监狱里出来
I talked a guard into letting me out for a few hours.
我说服一个看守带我出来几小时
He's just outside.
他就在外面
But I thought you'd been transferred.
我以为你被调走了
That's what I needed you to believe
我需要你那么想
So that you could move on.
你才能继续自己的生活
But, willie...
但是 威莉
I can't live without you.
我不能没有你
Okay, let's calm down...
好了 先冷静
Before we put you back in that coma.
免得你又昏过去
Oh! It would be worth it.
那也值得
I spent my entire life fighting for a magazine
我一辈子都在为一本杂♥志♥打拼
When I should've been fighting for you.
而实际上我应该要为你打拼
It's all gonna be different now.
现在一切都将改变
Wilhelmina slater is a completely changed woman.
威廉敏娜·斯莱特已经改头换面
Well, I hope not completely changed.
我希望她没有全部改变
There were some parts of you I rather liked.
原来的某些部分我还是很喜欢的
Hi, daniel.
丹尼尔
Just a little reminder that I need to get that paper signed.
只是想提醒你记得签字
No biggie. When you can... by tomorrow.
不急 有空时再签 但要明天之前
Earlier is better, but nothing that inconveniences you.
越早越好 前提是不麻烦你
Hi, papi.
爸爸
Did you know that london is the dirtiest city in europe?
你知不知道伦敦是欧洲最脏的城市
What? I'm reading this online
什么 我在网上看到的
The dirtiest city, and the most expensive,
最脏的城市 最高的物价
With the worst food, and they say the people there
最差的食物 而且据说那里的人
Are the most unfriendly in the world.
是世界上最不友好的
You know, I was there. It didn't seem so bad.
我去过那里的 没觉得有那么差
This is on the internet, betty. Want me to send it to you?
这是网上写的 贝蒂 要我发给你吗
Mija, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
I'll call you back. Amanda! Are you okay?
我一会儿打给你 阿曼达 你还好吧
How could you put your dead dog in my refrigerator?
你怎么能把你的死狗放在我的冰箱里
That dead dog has a name.
那只死狗是有名字的
Halston.
它叫霍斯顿
And he's simply being cryo-genitally preserved
在我给它一个体面的葬礼前
Until I can give him a proper farewell. In my fridge?!
我需要先把它冷藏保存 在我的冰箱里
We are a food-free household.
我们说好家里不能吃东西的
And you need to lose a little weight,
你也需要减重
So it's really a winwin. Get him out, please.
双赢 不是吗 请你把它弄出去
I'm going for a walk.
我去散步
Hey, betty?
贝蒂
What?
什么
I heard you're moving to london.
听说你要搬去伦敦
And I just... want to say that I'm really gonna miss you.
我只是想说 我会很想你的
Thank you, amanda. That is very sweet.
谢谢 阿曼达 我很感动
So really,
那么
I can't just keep halston in your fridge for a little bit? No.
我不能把霍斯顿在冰箱里放几天吗 不行
Claire.
克莱尔
Before this happened, you would've been
在这次事件之前
The last person in the world I'd want to see.
你应该是这个世界上我最不想见到的人
Well, I'm just happy to see that you're awake.
我很高兴看见你醒来
That's nice. It's very sweet of you to visit.
谢谢 你来拜访我很感动
I need to talk to you.
我需要跟你谈谈
We're saying
我们宣称
That tyler had nothing to do with your shooting.
泰勒和你的枪伤没有任何关系
You need to corroborate our story.
希望你能配合我们的故事
I do?
是吗
You made him drink. You supplied him with a gun.
你引诱他酗酒 你给他了一把抢
This is your doing, wilhelmina, and you need to fix this.
这是你造成的 威廉敏娜 你来弥补
This... is what we can offer you.
这是我们愿意付给你的
It's funny, I would've been happy with flowers,
有意思 要是你送来的是一束花
Or perhaps a handwritten note saying,
或者一句"谢谢你救了我的命"
"Thank you for saving my life."
我会更高兴
Oh, please. I know exactly who you are.
得了吧 我清楚你是什么人
And you're going to milk this
你会一直借此勒索
Until you can get your manicured claws
直到可以在我们的公♥司♥里
Into our company,
分一杯羹
Because wilhelmina only does things that help wilhelmina.
威廉敏娜只做对自己有益的事
Well, I guess you know me better than I know myself.
看来你比我自己都了解我
Now flap those bat wings of yours and get out.
那就扇扇你的蝙蝠翅膀 从我眼前消失
Look, I'm sorry.
对不起
But in my defense, it looked a lot cooler in my head.
但我要说 原本应是很酷的场景
I don't understand. I thought you were okay with it.
我不明白 我以为你不介意
You said, "No problemo."
你说没问题
Well, it is a problemo. I'm angry.
看起来有问题 我很生气
I can't believe you'd make a decision that big
我不能相信你没跟我商量
Without talking to me about it at all.
就做出如此重大的决定
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表