剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
She said I let myself go.
她说其实我自己也放弃了
Point is, I get it.
重点是我明白她的意思
I know what it means to have to...
我知道这意味着
Start over...
重新开始
And everything.
勇敢向前
You read me that paragraph,
你把那段读给我听
and I'll let you move back in.
我可以让你搬回来
Really? Really.
真的吗 真的
Um, yeah. Sure, I can do that.
这个没问题
You got it there?
你手头上有那篇文章吗
Right here.
有的
It's just a rough draft though. I won't judge.
只是初稿 我没意见
Okay.
开始
"I've had to say good-bye more times than I'd have liked.
似乎我总在不情愿地说再见
But everyone can say that."
我想其他人也一样
"And no matter how many times we do it,
无论我们经历过多少次痛苦的再见
"even when it's for the greater good,
哪怕是为了对方好而分开
it's still stinks."
依然令人沮丧
You think she bought it?
你确认她相信了吗
Yeah.
确认
I'll have my guy make the deposit today.
我今天就会叫人搞定你的酬劳
"And though we'll never forget what we've given up,
虽然我们永远都不会忘记自己所放弃的
we owe it to ourselves to keep moving forward."
但我们自己却依然要继续前进
We're on tomorrow for more Hilda time?
明天继续希尔达时光如何
Uh, no, I-I don't...
不 不必了
I don't need more Hilda time.
我不需要更多的希尔达时光
You're right. I was--I was freaking out
你说得对 我只是很害怕
cause I thought, how am I gonna do
因为我总在想我要如何
this whole "raising a kid" thing by myself all over again?
再一次去面对独力抚养孩子的问题
But now I realize that I don't have to,
但现在我意识到我不用担心了
cause I have you.
因为我有你
What makes you think I'm gonna stick around?
为什么你会觉得我会始终在你身边
You.
因为你
You make me think it.
你让我放心了
I guess I must have done something right.
看来我肯定做了很让你放心的事
Yeah.
是的
"What we can't do is live our lives
我们不能总活在
always afraid of the next good-bye.
害怕说再见的阴影里
Because chances are they're not going to stop."
因为生活里永远都会有再见
I need some inspiration, too, you know.
我也需要灵感女神
"The trick is to recognize when a good-bye
请记住窍门就是 把再见当作
can be a good thing, when it's a chance to start again."
一个好的开始 在我们重新启程的时候
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表