剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
some of my uncle Hugo's special fever soup.
胡戈叔叔的治发烧汤药
It's guaranteed to work. It's hideous.
绝对管用 这太可怕了
The ingredients are chicken broth, evil and dirt.
配料是鸡肉 怪东西和脏东西
Hey, you, just drink it.
你喝下去
You'll be up and dancin' by tomorrow morning.
明早就可以早起跳舞了
I swear on Madonna's cheeks.
我当着麦当娜保证
Hey, I told you it's Hilda week.
我说了是希尔达周
Upstairs. Go. Read a book, take a bath, whatever you want.
上楼 看书 洗澡 做什么都行
I got this.
我来搞定这里
Aah! That's it! Excuse me.
糟了 快来
Excuse me, Wilhelmina. I'm sorry to barge in,
威廉敏娜 抱歉闯进来
but I would like a second of your time.
但我想占用你一点时间
I need to ask you to please stop torturing me.
我得请求你别折磨我了
My foot hurts. My armpits hurt.
我的脚疼 胳肢窝疼
And now my scalp is burning!
现在头皮都烤糊了
All because I wanted to write something
都是因为我想写一些可以让这个世界
that maybe could make the world a little bit better.
变得更加美好的文章
So that's it.
就是这些了
That's... that's what I wanted to say.
那就是 那就是我想说的
Today was supposed to be my wedding day to Connor.
今天本来是我和康纳结婚的日子
But he made himself disappear, with money
但是他却消失了 我不知道
or connections or I don't... I don't know.
他有没有钱 也不知道怎么联♥系♥他
And the worst part is, he thinks he did it for me...
更惨的是 他觉得这样是为了我好
so I can live my life.
让我自♥由♥地生活
I know how to chase people who've wronged me,
我知道怎么去应对那些误解了我的人
but I don't know how to chase people who say they love me
却不知道如何去面对那些 说爱我的人
and then do this.
所以我只好这么做了
Well, obviously he loves you.
但是 很显然他爱你
That couldn't have been easy for him.
他这样做肯定很痛苦
He thinks this is love?
他认为这就是爱吗
If he loved me, he'd do what I want...
如果他爱我 他就应该做我想做的
Not this.
而不是这些
Please go.
你走吧
Thanks for coming.
谢谢你能来
Of course. I wanted to talk to you, too.
我当然会来 我也想和你谈一谈
I feel bad about dumping all that on you before.
很抱歉把所有的不满都发泄在你身上
Yeah, I... totally freaked out.
是的 我被吓到了
Yeah, of course you did.
是的 你当然会被吓到了
And I've been thinking about it, and maybe you're right.
我仔细想了很久 也许你是对的
Maybe, for our sake, I should stay in New York.
也许 为了我们 我应该待在纽约
Maybe I could do some good here,
也许在这里我也能做有意义的事情
and maybe I was just getting way--
也许我只是想要逃避--
Wait. Whoa, whoa, Matt.
等等 喂 马特
Stop. That's a lot of maybes.
停 世界上总是有太多的也许
I-I didn't mean it that way.
我不是那个意思
You have to go. You have to do this.
你得去 你必须这么做
Are you serious? Very.
你是认真的吗 非常认真
You're sure about this?
你确定吗
If you are. I am.
只要你想去 我想去
but the one thing you can't do is doubt how I feel about you
你不必担心我对你的感情到底有深
Betty, you changed my life.
贝蒂 你改变了我的一生
And that lasts forever,
无论我们在何方
no matter where we may stand in the world.
我对你的爱永远不变
Now I have something to write about good-byes.
我现在想写一些关于离别的文章
Coffee! Coffee?
咖啡来了 怎么是咖啡
Marc, I asked you to get my dinner.
马克 我让你给我拿点饭来的
Oh, darn it. I knew I forgot something.
哦 该死 我忘记了
Okay, Marc, you know what I understand
好吧 马克 关于你老是犯错误一事
why you're making all these mistakes.
你知道我是怎么想的吗
You want me to fire you
你想让我辞了你
so you can go back to working for Wilhelmina.
然后回去给威廉敏娜做事
If that's what you want to do, you should just do it.
如果你想要那么做 就去吧
Get on that scale.
站在秤上
Since when do I have a scale in my office?
我的办公室里什么时候多了个秤
Since you have me in here. Hop on.
自从我来了以后 上去吧
I've lost 8 pounds.
我瘦了8磅
Yes, because I "messed up" your lunches
是的 因为我故意搅乱你的午餐
and "forgot" to book your cars--
故意忘了帮你叫车
so you'd stop eating like a lonely girl
所以你不再像单身女孩一样暴饮暴食
and actually use those legs a little bit.
走的路也多了
And look here-- one, two, three.
看看这里 一 二 三
That's how many times you were photographed this week.
那是你这周被拍到的次数
Let me ask you something--
我来问你一点事情--
how many times were you photographed last month?
你上个月被拍到了几次
Once?
一次吗
Exactly. But this time, you were outside the waverly,
是的 但是这次 你成为众多媒体
where there is actually paparazzi,
追捧的弄潮儿
instead of the farmhouse, where there is not.
而不再那么老土
And you were in this slimming jacket
你穿着这件显瘦的夹克
that looks great in black and white.
拍出来的黑白照片特别帅
And furthermore, are you aware
另外 你是否意识到
that you come off a little bit needy?
你重获男性风采了
I d--I do? Really? Do I?
是吗 真的吗 有吗
You do, which is why I let
你当然做到了 那就是我为什么
the boys from Dsquared go to the wrong bar,
让D二次方的人走错酒吧
because those queens should go to you.
因为那里的女王们应该属于你
And P.S., it worked.
当然 这个计划成功了
Dsquared, michael kors,
D二次方 迈克·柯尔
coach-- they're all back.
蔻驰 都回来了
So as you can see, in actuality, I did all this for you.
就像你所看到的 我这么做全是为了你
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I... why didn't you just come tell me about all this stuff?
我 你为什么不告诉我呢
Well, because...
是因为...
When I told you to shave your beard, you refused.
当我让你刮胡子的时候 你拒绝了
But lucky for me,
但是值得庆幸的是
now you have to shave it, cause there's gum in it.
你现在该刮胡子了 那边有口香糖
There isn't gum in my beard.
我胡子上并没有口香糖啊
What--what are you...
什么 你在干什么
We can do this your way...
我们可以以你的方式解决问题
or my way.
不然就听我的
Coming. Coming.
请进 请进来
Here. It's not everything,
给你 钱并不能决定一切
but I sold some of my hair to make up for the rent money.
但是为了交房♥租我卖♥♥掉了一些头发
But your hair looks the same.
但是你头发安然无恙
Okay, I sold extensions-- used ones.
我只是卖♥♥掉了多余的 旧的
But I still want you to have the cash.
但你还是把钱收下
Look, Betty, I moved out right after
听着 贝蒂 我从这里搬出去
Matt chose you over me.
是因为马特选择了你而不是我
I needed to start over.
我想要重新开始
And I was too hurt and mad to talk to you about it.
我太伤心了 所以不愿和你谈论这个
It was so stupid.
我太傻了
Well... now we've both lost him.
现在 我们都失去他了
He's moving away for a while.
他要搬走一段时间
Oh! Don't smile.
噢 别笑我
I'm not. You're totally smiling.
我没笑 你就是在笑
So what are you gonna do?
那你想怎么办
I guess I'm starting over, too.
我想我也要开始放下
Well, I heard about an open apartment,
我听说有个公♥寓♥招租
and it's close to me, which I wouldn't totally hate.
而且离我的公♥寓♥很近 这点我不太会讨厌
It's betty. Can we talk?
我是贝蒂 可以谈谈吗
Oh, that is a rough week.
这星期对你来说的确够呛
I told you. So what do you say?
我没骗你吧 你怎么决定
Can we figure something out?
我们可以解决这个问题吗
Maybe you could raise my rent a little?
你可以加点租金
I could pay you back over time.
时间也许会拖久点 但我总会付的
What if I, raise Amanda's rent and make her pay me back?
不如这样 我涨阿曼达的租金然后让她付
Yeah. That could work.
这也行啊
Did you ever write that piece on, um, good-byes?
那篇关于再见的文章是你写的吗
Just the first paragraph. Why?
只是第一段 为什么问这个
Uh, my old lady left me six months ago.
我的太太六个月前离开我了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表