剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Yep.
好的
This isn't you.
这不是你
Actually, it's a funny story.
实际上 这事很搞笑
See, it was picture day at work today,
我们今天工作时照相的
and this guy I know thought it would be funny to--
我认识的那人觉得这样做很有趣
Oh. Step to the side, ma'am.
停下 小姐
I'm gonna have to ask you to open your mouth.
我得请你张开嘴
Why? What do you think you're gonna find?
为什么 你认为你会找到什么
I have braces, okay?
我带着牙套 好吧
I'm an adult woman with braces!
我是个带牙套的成年人
It's a pain!
很痛苦的
Do I wish that I was born with perfect teeth? Yes.
我想拥有与生俱来的完美牙齿吗 当然
But I wasn't.
但是我没有
So if you'll excuse me, I have a job to do.
如果你能谅解的话 我得去工作了
A-bomb
A弹
Bomb
弹
Do I wish i was born with perfect teeth? Yes.
我想拥有与生俱来的完美牙齿吗 当然
You've got a raisin stuck in your braces.
你牙套上有颗葡萄干
What happened?
发生什么了
You got your wish.
你的愿望实现了
Dr. Frankel?
弗兰克尔医生
What are you doing here?
你在这干什么
Well, you wished you were born with perfect teeth,
你希望天生有完美的牙齿
And here you are.
就是现在这样
You have perfect teeth. You're welcome.
你有了完美的牙齿 不用谢
So what are you--
那你是谁
My guardian angel, a tooth fairy?
我的守护天使 牙仙女吗
Eh, I don't do labels.
我可不喜欢这称号♥
Wait a minute.
等一下
I don't need glasses
我不需要眼镜了
Wait, why don't I need glasses?
等等 为什么我不要眼镜
You got lasik.
你做了镭射视力矫正手术
You wanted perfect eyes to match your perfect teeth.
你想要完美的眼睛来匹配你完美的牙齿
In this world, you're actually just a little bit vain.
在这个世界上 你其实有一点虚荣
Really?
真的吗
Mm-hmm. That doesn't sound like me at all.
听起来一点也不像我
Hilda? Papi?
希尔达 老爸
Are you guys...
你们
Who are you? Who are you?
你是谁 你又是谁
This is my house. Yeah, actually, it's not.
这是我家 事实上 这不是
It's not? No.
不是我家吗 不是
Well, where's my family?
那我家在哪
Baby, get the bat.
宝贝 拿棒球棍来
My family lives here?
我家住在这吗
This is amazing.
这太让人惊讶了
And all of this happened because I had perfect teeth?
所有的事都是因为我有完美的牙齿吗
Well, since your papi didn't have to pay for your braces,
因为你父亲不要为你的牙齿矫正器付钱
All that money went right into the tech boom.
所有的钱都投资在技术繁荣时期
Rented out your old house and voil? Casa suarez.
出租旧房♥子 建了一个苏亚雷斯城♥堡♥
Oh, my god.
我的天
Is that my family?
那是我的家人吗
Hey! Mija, there you are.
你在这呢
We've been looking for you.
我们正找你呢
Hi, guys.
伙计们
Uh, Hilda, you look so...
希尔达 你看起来太
Beautiful? I know!
漂亮吗 我知道
Well, I took your advice. I'm wearing makeup.
我听了你的建议 我化了妆
Isn't she a knockout? Oh! Anyway, betty,
她是不是很迷人 不管怎样 贝蒂
I have been looking everywhere for a wedding dress
我到处在找 和你当舞会皇后时
That looks like the one that you wore to prom.
穿的那件一模一样的婚纱
I went to prom?
我去舞会了吗
I was prom queen?
我是舞会皇后
Okay, ha ha, very funny.
是啊 真逗
Anyway, do you think I can pull off a dress like that?
不管怎样 你觉得我能穿这样的礼服吗
Oh, your opinion means so much to me, you know?
你知道吗 你的意见对我太有帮助了
You're my fashion guru!
你是我的时装领袖
There you are. I'm so sorry.
你在这 对不起
Where'd you go? I've been working double duty.
你去哪了 我还有个任务
I'm showing Anna Paquin
我向安娜·帕奎因展示[演员]
what her life would've been like
要是她的牙齿中间没有巨缝
If she didn't have that giant gap in her teeth.
她的生活会怎样
Ok. Well. Having everything is great
不错 每件事都很不错
I mean, my family is loaded,
我是说 我的家很阔绰
And Hilda is happier than I've ever seen her.
我也从未见到希尔达这么开心
But why does she... look so...
不过为什么她看起来这么
Different?
不同?
It's the law of the universe.
这是宇宙法则
There can only be one really pretty sister.
只能有一个漂亮的姐妹
I mean, think about it, right?
我是说 想想看 对吧
There's Paris and Nicky, Kim and Khloe, Jeff and Beau...
像帕里斯与尼基 吉姆与克洛伊 杰夫与伯
So I'm the pretty sister?
那我就是漂亮的妹妹
You know you love it. Don't pretend you don't.
你知道你很喜欢 不要假装不喜欢
You'd be surprised how something
你会感到吃惊 完美牙齿
As simple as perfect teeth can change you...
如此简单的事是如何改变你的
And the people around you.
以及你身边的人
Good afternoon, "Mode" Magazine.
下午好 《风尚》杂♥志♥社
Please hold.
请稍等
Oh, hi, Betty.
你好 贝蒂
Marc... you have a baby? I'm so sorry.
马克 你有孩子了 对不起
Didier had a big trial today, and our sitter canceled.
迪迭今天有个大案件 我们保姆又请假了
You look beautiful, by the way.
顺便说一下 你看起来很漂亮
Are those earrings new? They're great!
耳环是新的吗 很好看
And you're nice.
你也不错
What are you doing at reception?
你在前台干什么
Oh, answering phones, alphabetizing files.
接电♥话♥ 整理文件
But if you need me to run any errands,
要是你想差遣我做任何事
I can totally do that.
我也可以完全办到
Rosalita will sleep through anything.
罗萨利塔睡着了就不要紧了
She once slept through a coup attempt in el salvador.
在沙尔瓦多政♥变♥时她也一直睡着
Somebody did a numero dos.
有人尿裤子了
I just gotta change-sies,
我要给他换下尿布
But if you need anything, seriously, just...
不过你需要什么 真的 只要
I can't believe he brought that little goblin.
我不敢相信他把那个小鬼带来了
Amanda?
阿曼达
This is a place of work... ish.
这是工作的地方
Okay, could Marc's desk be any gayer?
好了 马克的办公桌怎么这么娘
Not that I mind gay. I love gay.
并不是我介意同性恋 我喜欢同性恋
I just usually prefer the loud, swishy, stereotypical kind.
我只是一向欣赏俗丽 漂亮 本分那类型
You're awfully quiet today.
你今天太安静了
Am I?
我吗
Yeah, usually you chime in with some funny remark
你总是会对他的女同牛仔裤
About his lesbian jeans or his jheri curl.
或者稀松的卷毛做些有趣的评论
You mean... you and I make fun of Marc?
你和我拿马克取笑
Only every monday through friday, Bestie.
只有每个星期一到星期五 贝姐
Um, Bestie, I don't think you should be stealing
曼姐 我想你不应该偷
All that petty cash.
那些零用现金
Um, it's not stealing when you own half the company, B.
当你拥有半家公♥司♥时 就不是偷
Married to Daniel.
嫁给丹尼尔
Can you believe it?
你相信吗
I mean, at first it was just casual, right?
最初只是玩玩 对吧
And then he gets wind that she's seeing other guys,
当他得知她约了别的家伙
And then, of course, Daniel gets serious.
接着 当然 丹尼尔开始认真起来
Ohh. Jealousy.
嫉妒
It can make a man marry you or...
它可以让男人娶你或
Throw acid in your face.
将硫酸泼到你脸上
Well, they seem happy.
他们好像很高兴
Dr. Frankel?
弗兰克尔医生
Betty, these just came for you.
贝蒂 这些给你的
They did? From who? Derek.
是吗 谁给的 德里克
Derek who?
哪个德里克
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表