剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
现在全都毁了
and now that's ruined.
你觉得丹尼尔是故意损你的
You think Daniel was trying to make you look bad?
我不认为他会那么做
'cause I don't think he would do that.
我想他是给了我个机会
I guess he is giving me the opportunity
去采访我的两个偶像
to interview two of my idols tomorrow.
他大概都不知道他说了些什么
You know, he probably didn't even know what he was saying,
或者只是你有点敏感了
and maybe you're just being a little sensitive.
你也许说的对 干杯
Mm. You're probably right. all right, cheers!
庆祝"优博奖"
To the blobbies!
庆祝"优博奖"
To the blobbies.
廉价酒
Ay! That's cheap.
你是怎么想的
So what did you think?
威廉敏娜
Wilhelmina!
天啊 您竟然来了 真不敢相信
Oh, my god, you came! I can't believe it!
我很喜欢你
I love you!
你觉得我的表演怎么样
What did you think of the show?
喜欢的不能再喜欢
I adored it.
你再试一次 我会让你把牢底坐穿
Do it one more time, and I will sue your fake ass off!
小马
Marc!
阿曼达 你有帮我截住所有的电♥话♥吗
Hey, Amanda? Will you hold all my calls?
迪亚哥和维多利亚会在42分钟内到这
Diego and Victoria are gonna be here in 42 minutes,
我需要每一秒钟准备采访
and I need every last second to prepare for the interview.
知道 贝蒂 冷静
Okay, calm down, Betty.
好运总是降临到瘦人身上
Good things come to those who weigh less.
另外 我现在正式成为丹尼尔的助理
Besides, I'm officially Daniel's assistant now,
所以如果你要找人免接你的留言服务
So if you need anyone to not take your messages,
你得找我的替补
you'll have to talk to my replacement.
海伦
Helen!
海伦
Helen?
谁要跟我去狂欢
Okay, who wants to party?
我 我 我想要去狂欢
Me, me! I want to party! me!
你看上去很好嘛 你是不是磨了皮
Hey, you look good, too. Did you get dermabrasion?
没有 只是穿了裤子罢了
Oh, no. I'm just wearing pants today.
这是什么 这个小丫头在干嘛
What is that? What is the little lady doing?
没什么 这是贝蒂
Oh, um, no, that's just Betty.
她经常记不清一些英语单词
She's always forgetting the english word for things.
对了
Oh, right.
那个清洁工
The cleaning lady.
是的
sí.
多保重
Gesundheit.
你们扩建了电梯吗
Did you guys widen those elevators,
还是那个蠢医生把我的眼睛整的太紧绷了
Or did that stupid doctor pull my eyes too tight?
别笑 你也会遇到这种事的
Don't laugh. It'll happen to you.
那么 迪亚哥 维多利亚
And so, Diego, Victoria,
因为你们一个是导演一个是演员
Since your relationship as director and actress
你们的使命就是一起和谐的工作
is all about working in harmony together,
我想还有什么拍摄主题
I thought, what better theme for our photo shoot than...
比得上共生呢
Symbiosis?
你来扮演海葵
I see you as the anemone
你来扮演小丑鱼[两者为共生关系]
and you as the clown fish,
在严酷且变化无常的环境下
Harmoniously intertwined, offering each other
和谐相处
the sustenance and protection needed to survive...
互相提供赖以生存的食物和养分
in... this...harsh creative climate.
而且 你穿上这身肯定很性感
Plus, your body is gonna look smokin' hot in this dress.
古怪的创意 古怪的服饰
The idea is odd. The clothes are strange.
我喜欢
I love it!
太棒了
Great.
我太兴奋了
I am so excited.
我整晚都在回顾
I spent all night reviewing every interview
过去五年里她所接受的所有采访
they've given in the last five years,
因为我想确保
Because I want to make sure that we don't come away
我们不要问那些没新意的问题
with the same old stuff, you know?
我大部分准备时间都在做引体向上
I spent most of my prep time doing pull-ups.
-什么 -维多利亚太强势了
- What? - Victoria's intimidating.
她在《折磨之夜》里的身材很火爆
Her body in "Nights of Torment" is thin.
她的台词呢
What about her monologue?
她失败之后
When she breaks down and she admits
承认自己杀死了另一个修女
that she's the one who killed the other nun?
这段看得我的心都碎了
Oh! Broke my heart.
是的 我在视频网站看过她裸体的镜头
Yeah, I watched her nude scenes on youtube.
这是我们公♥司♥的海葵和小丑鱼
And here come our own anemone and clown fish--
丹尼尔和贝蒂
Daniel and Betty.
你好 我是贝蒂 非常高兴见到你
Oh, hi! I'm Betty. It's so nice to meet you.
我非常崇拜你您
I'm your biggest fan.
你好 我是丹尼尔·米德
Hi. Daniel Meade.
我对这次采访十分期待
I've really been looking forward to this interview.
那为什么只有她像是有备而来呢
Then why is she the only one who looks prepared?
迪亚哥·马汀兹和维多利亚·维拉兹
贝蒂 谢谢你帮我拿这个
Oh, Betty, thank you so much for holding that for me.
好了
Okay!
我们开始吧
Why don't we get started?
你们二位可以去换衣服
You two can go change.
还有你们两个 注意点
And you two, change.
我真适合穿这个吗
Can I really get away with this?
当然合适
Oh, of course you can.
你穿修女服
I mean, you're the woman
都很性感
Who made a nun's habit look sexy.
你看过《折磨之夜》
You saw "Nights of Torment"?
每分每秒我都喜欢
I loved every single minute.
太完美了 太棒了 我想我们可以结束了
Perfect. that's great I think we have all we need.
非常感谢
Thank you so much!
太精彩了
That was amazing.
你们准备好接受访问了吗
You ready to knock out the interview?
我有无数个问题
I have a million questions.
贝蒂 我才是主编
Betty, I am editor-in-chief.
为什么不让我来掌控
Why don't you let me take the lead on this?
我有无数个问题想问您
So I have a million questions for you.
如有你有无数个问题
Oh, well, if you have a million questions,
那你或许不需要这个 对吧
Then you probably don't need this, right?
我也有个问题
Well, I have a question, too.
这真是你的文件夹吗
Um, is that really your folder,
还是你不过是想给我留下印象
Or were you just trying to impress me?
他确实想这么做
Well, he was definitely trying to do that.
这是我的调查
This is my research.
他为这次采访做的所有准备是 引体向上
All he did to prepare for the meeting were... pull-ups?
真的吗
Is that true?
-不是这样 -是的
- Not exactly. - Yes.
但是 比起我刚来《时尚》的时候
But, I mean, he's so much better than
他进步多了
when I first got to "Mode."
你不会想知道
You don't even want to know
他之前是怎样做会前准备的
how he used to prepare meetings.
贝蒂
Betty.
你在《折磨之夜》里的表现太精彩了
you looked so incredible in "Nights of Torment."
那是部四个半小时的电影
It's four and a half hours.
你真的全看了吗
You really make it through the whole thing?
不全...
Well, not ex--
他看了裸体的部分
Well, he made it through the nude scenes.
他非常喜欢裸体的镜头
He's a big fan of the nude scenes.
是吧
Huh?
再见 谢谢
Bye-bye. Thank you so much.
那算什么
What was that?
-什么 -什么
- What? - What?
你在维多利亚面前羞辱我
You embarassed me in front of Victoria.
得了吧 丹尼尔
Oh, come on, Daniel.
我不过是说笑而已
I was just teasing.
比起昨天你说我的那些事
I mean, it's not like I said anything worse
我客气多了
Than any of the things you said about me yesterday.
她是国际知名的超级电影明星
You said them to a major international film star
明年她可能会把听到的这些在戛纳上散播
Who might go blabbing them all over Cannes next year.
而我的言论是发表在一个
I said mine on a tiny web site
只有20几个恋猫癖怪胎的小网站
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表