剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
That either one of us should be thinking about.
现在应该想的事
Trust me. I know that. I hope it's us.
真的 我知道 我希望是你
What? I kind of want it to be us.
什么 我希望那是我们的
I know. I know it... isn't something that we planned,
我知道 这虽然是预料之外的事
And it's probably-- okay, okay, definitely--
还可能 我是说 肯定
It definitely is not the exact right time,
肯定还不是正确的时机
But a baby, with you...
但和你 有孩子
How could that be bad?
这怎么会是坏事呢
Because. Just, uh, because.
因为 就因为
Betty, listen. Look, I'm the guy
贝蒂 听着 我是个
Who can never pick the right thing for my life.
总是不能做出正确抉择的人
Well, maybe the right thing finally picked me.
也许这次好事自己找上门了
Uh... look, Betty. Betty, whatever problems we have,
贝蒂 不管我们有什么困难
We can work it out.
我们会克服的
No, Matt. I don't want to work it out.
不行 马特 我没办法克服
I don't want to have a baby right now.
我现在不想生小孩
I mean, I can't have a baby at all.
我根本不想生小孩
II can't be pregnant right now. Okay.
我甚至还不该怀孕 好吧
Okay. Well, maybe you're not.
好吧 可能你还没准备好
I'll go pick us up another test. How?
我再去买♥♥个验孕棒 怎么去
Hilda and I have stalled dinner a hundred times.
我和希尔达已经把晚饭拖了很久了
There's no way my dad is letting you out of the house.
我爸绝对不会再让你离开的
Don't worry. I'll be subtle.
别担心 随机应变
Finally. Come. Sit.
终于回来了 来坐
You've been gone so long, your beer is warm.
你们去的太久了 啤酒都温了
I'll get more.
我再去买♥♥点
Yeah, we...we sure could use them.
确实需要一些
Uh, Hilda, I think that's mine.
希尔达 那是我的
Is it? - Yeah, I'm sitting right there.
是吗 -当然了
Who else's would it be?
我就坐在这儿 还能是谁的
Hey, anybody want a baby?
嗨 有人想要个宝宝吗
I got this for you. It's not because I stole the last one.
这是给你的 不是因为我偷了以前那个
Okay, I stole the last one.
好吧 是我偷的
All right. That was very thoughtful.
好吧 这真贴心
Uh, Jean, Archie, this is, uh, Bobby.
琴 阿奇 这是波比
Hey, Bobby. How are you?
你好 波比
Hey. How you doing? Good.
你怎么样 很好
Bobby?
波比吗
It's Bobby!
原来是波比
Bobby in the house! Hey!
波比来啦 耶
Yay! Happy Christmas!
圣诞快乐
Chipmunk, she's still got a crush on me.
小花狸鼠 她还是很喜欢我
It's so cute. It's okay.
真是可爱 没什么
Damn it, Marc. I just got off the phone with the FBI.
该死的 马克 我刚接到FBI的电♥话♥
They really think the money is gone,
他们说钱真的没了
But Connor admitted he knows where it is.
但康纳说他知道钱在哪儿
He just won't tell me where.
但他就是不肯告诉我
This ascot is making my neck sweat.
这个领巾带得热死了
We're experimenting. It's a process. Here.
我们还在实验 总要有个过程 好了
What are you going to do?
你准备怎么办
I don't know.
不知道
I mean, if I don't figure this out,
要是不把这事解决
I'm gonna lose my own magazine to my mother,
我的杂♥志♥就要烂在我老妈的蠢男友
Her stupid boyfriend and Malibu barbie.
和那个马布里[著名海滩]芭比手里了
Technically, the brunette was skipper.
技术上讲 那个黑发女之前是领导
Okay, Marc.
好吧 马克
Daniel, I think that it's time
丹尼尔 我想我们
To call Willie.
该给威莉打个电♥话♥了
No. No, absolutely not.
不行 绝对不行
Besides, she broke Connor's heart.
而且她还伤了康纳的心
There's no way he's gonna give her the money.
他决不可能把钱给她
I'm not so sure.
这可不好说
You see,
你想想
Once you've known Willie,
自打你认识威莉以来
No matter how terrible she was to you,
不管她对你多不好
You never really get over her.
你永远不能对她忘怀
She will make you do things you swore you'd never do.
她有本事让你做发誓从不肯做的事
I've done it.
我就干过
Connor will do it.
康纳会照做的
And you'll do it, too.
你也会的
And I'll tell you why.
我可以告诉你为什么
Because she's Willie,
就因为她是威莉
And we're just men.
而我们只是寻常的男人
It's like you never saw a wing before.
你好像从来没在酒吧喝过酒一样
Look, it was nice meeting you,
很高兴认识你
But I'm getting out of here. My shift is up, so...
但我得走了 我下班时间到了
I should be going, too.
我也该走了
Take care and, um, give my best to your mother.
小心点 祝你妈妈一切安好
Sure.
当然会的
She's lucky to have you.
她能有你这儿子真幸运
Okay.
好了
Ready?
准备好了吗
Beautiful!
美极了
Okay, let's all go inside and warm up.
那让我们进屋去暖和暖和吧
Come on.
走吧
Bobby? You want to join us?
波比 你要来吗
Oh, no. I think he's got other things he's gotta do, right?
不了 我想他有别的事 是吧
No, not really. Yeah.
其实没什么
All right, welcome.
来吧 欢迎你
Oh, thank you. Oh!
谢谢你
Um, I think you're in my spot.
你坐我的位置了
Oh, I didn't know it was yours.
我不知道你坐这儿
Hey. I thought you were bringing beer.
我以为你去买♥♥了啤酒
They were out.
卖♥♥光了
Well, you know how it is with the holidays and alcoholics.
你知道啊 假期时候那些酒鬼总是这样
That's true.
没错
All that matters is, we can finally sit down to a nice meal.
好在 我们终于可以一起坐下吃饭
Jean, please light the menorah.
琴 请点烛台
Matt, let me help you with that coat. Oh, no, Papi.
马特 我帮你挂大衣 不 爸爸
No, no, no. It's fine. I got it.
没事没事 我来吧
I'm gonna say the prayer in English.
我用英语说祷辞
I want everybody to understand. Dear god...
希望在场各位都能明白 神圣的主
Let go, already!
放手吧 我来
Dear god.
我的主啊
Excuse me.
失陪一下
It wasn't me. I swear.
不是我的 我发誓
Oh, thank god!
感谢上帝
Thank god.
感谢上帝
Right? Yeah.
没错吧 没错
I mean, I'd be lying if I didn't say I was a little disappointed.
说实话 我稍微有一点失望
But it's all for the best. I was getting ahead of myself.
但这样最好了 是我有点急了
It's not the right time. Not at all.
时机还不合适 完全不
Oh, my god. I have to tell Hilda.
天啊 我得告诉希尔达
Yeah, but it's not that bad.
但这不算坏事吧
I mean, uh, she's practically engaged to Archie, right?
她和阿奇算是已经订婚了吧
Betty? What's going on?
贝蒂 怎么样了
Whatever it is, I support you.
不管怎么样 我都支持你
Look, I'm not mad.
我真的没生气
All clear.
没事了
Oh, thank you, god. I was gonna kill myself.
谢天谢地 我刚刚真想一了百了
Sorry, mija.
真抱歉 宝贝女儿
It's fine, Papi. I'm relieved, too.
没事的 爸爸 我也觉得如释重负
Good. Me, too.
很好 我也是
She said it first.
是她先说的
Look, let's just all go downstairs
我们都下楼吧
And try to have a nice, traditional christmas/Hanukkah. Oh, um...
过一个愉快传统的圣诞加光明节
Papi, can you just wait before you--
爸爸 你能再等等
Whew! False alarm!
一场虚惊
Hey! All right!
好了
Back soon. Sweater.
马上回来 去穿件毛衣
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表