剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ugly betty"...
《丑女贝蒂》 前情提要
Hey, Austin, just leaving another message.
奥斯汀 又给你留了口讯
Don't really know how you're feeling.
真的不知道你是什么感受
Tyler is not who you think he is. Well, who is he then?
泰勒不是你想的人 那他是谁
He's your brother. So who's the father, huh?
他是你弟弟 那谁是他爸
Now you tell me there's some little bastard out there
现在你想告诉我外面有个野小子
Who could just waltz in here and demand his cut!
就要走进来 分我的财产了
It's Meade. I want the whole damn company.
是米德出版业 我要整个公♥司♥
No more nice Willie!
威莉不再友善
Tyler, I'm Wilhelmina Slater.
泰勒 我是威廉敏娜·斯莱特
They're gone? Betty, you look great.
牙套没了吗 贝蒂 你很美
You may now kiss the bride.
现在可以吻新娘了
第十八集
丑女贝蒂
What, are you stepping out on me before our wedding?
想在结婚前搞次外遇吗
I guess it's a little hard to tell us apart now that
我看还是因为因为我没有牙套了
I'm not wearing braces.
他就分不清楚了
Yeah.
是的
Okay, okay. Enough monkey business.Baby,
好 好 玩笑开够了 宝贝
according to "How to plan a wedding in 60 days"...
根据《如何在六十天内策划婚礼》
We were supposed to have a wedding photographer,
我们得去请婚礼摄影师了
Like, last week. "Based on the popular blog."
上礼拜就得去了 根据流行博客而写
This woman turned her blog into a book.
这女人把她的博客写成书了
Meanwhile, I haven't even posted in over a month
而我 一个月都没更新了
Because I've been so busy at work.
因为工作太忙了
Well, I hope you haven't been too busy...
我希望你这周末不要忙到
to plan my bachelorette party this weekend.
连策划我的光棍派对都没时间
Hey, I got my party planned--
我已经计划好我的光棍派对了
Booze, boobs and a bus to Atlantic city.
喝美酒 看靓妹 再去亚特兰大城
you're traveling?
你要去旅游了吗
Yeah. Why does he get to travel? I want to travel.
对 干嘛他能去旅游 我也要
Travel is the part that you have a problem with?
你要旅游难道还有谁敢拦着的吗
Ay, please. Like he's gonna do better than this? That's right.
对 他的计划好像更好 对
Anyway, maid of honor, what fun thing are we doing?
那 伴娘 我们干啥有趣的事
Well, get ready...
准备好
Because I have scored us a private after-hours... Ooh!
因为我们已经预约了
Champagne... Wow.
香槟之旅
Tour at the met!
在麦特包场
Get outta here!
你开玩笑吧
That's a good one!
说得好
The met! The met?
麦特 麦特
That would've been the worst bachelorette party ever!
那会是史上最烂的光棍派对
Right? I know!
当然啊
I was keeping the real party a surprise.
真正的派对要保密
Oh, okaygood. You're gonna love it!
好啊 你会喜欢的
See you later.
回头见
Justin, you, you want a ride to school?
贾斯汀 要搭便车去学校吗
No, sorry. I'm walking with Austin.
不用了 我和奥斯汀走去
Justin doesn't walk.
贾斯汀不走路的
He's told me a thousand times,
他告诉我无数次了
"Shoes are for fashion, not function."
鞋子是用来看的 不是用来走的
I don't know. You know, we, uh, we used to be friends.
我不知道 我们以前还是朋友
I don't know what's up with him lately. Maybe, uh...
我不知道他最近怎么了 也许
Maybe I did something wrong.
也许我做错什么了
You're about to be his new stepfather.
你要做他的继父了
That's gotta be weird for a kid.
一个孩子会觉得怪异的
You know what? This weekend,
这样安排怎么样 这周末
you guys go and do something fun together.
你们俩一起去玩个开心
That's a good idea.
好主意
And that is my parents in a nutshell.
那是因为我父母疯了
I don't mean to keep harping on this,
我不是想追问不休
but you don't have any news tracking down my father, do you?
但是 你还没有我爸的消息吗
Actually, I do.
其实 有消息
I-I just learned that
我刚知道
The rehab facility where we met shut down,
我们见面的康复中心已经关闭了
And, uh, those records can't be retrieved,
所以那些档案找不回来了
So we'll never be able to find him.
所以我们再也找不到他了
I--I'm... So sorry, Tyler.
对 对不起 泰勒
It's okay.
没关系
So I was conceived at a rehab facility.
我原来是在康复中心出生的
I, uh, guess I was destined to be an alcoholic.
我想 我天生就是个酒鬼了
I don't think we should joke about that.
我认为拿那个开玩笑不好
Have you spoken to Daniel yet?
你跟丹尼尔说过话了吗
I tried, but...
我试过 但是
He doesn't want anything to do with me.
他不想跟我有任何关系
I hate that you're leaving so soon,
我真不想你这么快就走了
and you two never got to know each other.
你们俩都无法了解对方
It's fine.
没关系
I came to meet you, and that part worked out.
我见到你了 老天有眼
I could take Hilda horseback riding
我可以带希尔达去骑马
For her bachelorette party.
作为她的光棍派对
Or, better yet, naked horseback riding.
或者更好的是 裸骑
You're welcome. Gross. And ow!
别谢我 恶心 太恶
Well, I'm out of ideas then.
那我就没主意了
Well, all of your ideas involve nudity.
你的主意都离不开裸体
You're welcome. Stop saying that.
别谢我 少来了
An e-mail from the trapeze school.
高空秋千学校的电邮
$1,000? Come on. That was my favorite option.
一千块 拜托 我很想去的
This totally sucks!
真糟糕
Are you talking to me?
你跟我说吗
No. I was talking to... Never mind.
不 我是跟 算了吧
So what sucks?
那什么糟糕
I have to plan the perfect bachelorette party for my sister,
我得为姐姐策划光棍派对
and nothing is working out.
现在什么都没搞定
It's just really disappointing.
真的很令人失望
Oh, well, I know disappointment.
我理解失望
My half brother hates me,
我同母异父的哥哥恨我
and I have no hope of finding my biological father.
我还没希望找到生父
Okay... Perspective.
看起来似乎是的
Well... if it helps, I've known Daniel for years,
我想说 我认识丹尼尔几年了
and if you just give him time, he'll come around.
如果你给他时间 他会接受你的
Why are you talking to him?
你干嘛跟他说话
If you'll excuse me,
很抱歉
I have to go deal with something annoying.
我得处理点棘手的事
I see you.
看到你了
So, uh... What, are you on team Tyler now?
你现在跟泰勒站一边了吗
No. Daniel, I'm not on team anyone.
不 丹尼尔 我哪一边都不站
Tyler is not a bad guy. Put yourself in his shoes.
泰勒不是坏人 站在他的立场上想想
Shoes? More like smelly, old cowboy boots.
立场 臭牛仔的立场吗
Okay, you're 5 years old. No, you're 5 years old.
你太幼稚了 幼稚的是你
Someone needs a nap. We'll talk about this later.
有人要睡一下 等会说
Fine. But I'm putting you down for team daniel.
好 但你还是站在我这边的
As requested,
根据你要求
Here is some clothing from...
带来些
the mall.
从商场买♥♥的衣服
Now I'm not one to pry,
我不是想打听
but you didn't exactly specify what this is all for.
但是你没说到底是要干吗
It's for an important meeting
为一次重要的会议
that I can't be seen wearing cashmere and furs.
我不能穿羊绒和皮草
Mysterious. Still not prying,
真神秘 我还是不想打听
but would this meeting have anything to do
但这会议跟你进军米德家族
with your plan to overthrow the Meades?
有关系吗
Yes. It involves Claire's recently revealed love child--
有 还包括最近出现的克莱尔的私生子
Tyler. Aw, he's such a rube.
泰勒 那个乡巴佬
And he's so hot. Must he be a part of all this?
他很性感 真的要牵扯到他吗
He's just a pawn--
他只是一个筹码
the weak link in the Meade chain.
米德集团的弱点
I gain his trust,
我取得了他的信任
Everything else falls into place.
所有其他事情都有帮助
Willie's being all weird again.
威莉再次变得奇怪
And you're being...
你正变得
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表