剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ugly Betty"... That's Lindsay Dunne.
丑女贝蒂前情提要 那是林赛·邓
He's the most powerful publisher in all of Britain.
他是英国最有权势的出版商
Please don't tell anyone. It's just between us.
请别告诉任何人 只有你我知道
It's not the right time. No,
时机不对 是
we'll still see each other. Long distance?
我们还能见面 远距离吗
I guess I was destined to be an alcoholic.
我想我注定是个酒鬼
Consider Willie your sponsor.
把威莉当作你的互助者吧
I think Claire might have lied to me about who my father is.
我想克莱尔可能隐瞒了我父亲的身世
Henry, what we had was amazing,
亨利 我们的经历很难忘
and I'm always gonna be a little bit in love with you.
我也会一直对你有感觉的
That's okay, as long as it doesn't keep us from moving on.
没关系 只要我们各自可以继续向前就好
How can you drink that stuff?
你怎么能喝这种东西
It tastes like bad breath. No,
尝起来跟口臭一样 不
I don't drink that. But I hear it's good for you.
我不喝 但我听说对你有好处
You know, you don't have to fill in for Amanda.
你不必接手阿曼达的工作
I can get a temp, really. It's fine.
我可以找个临时工 真的 没关系
I can totally do my own work here.
我完全可以在这里做我自己的工作
And it's kind of fun being back at my old desk.
回到自己的以前桌子前挺有意思
Speaking of what a great friend I am...
说到我这个伟大的朋友
Were we? We are now.
我们是吗 我们现在是了
I was wondering if you'd want to come with me to Hilda's wedding.
你是否愿意跟我一起去希尔达的婚礼
Are you asking mto be... your date?
你是不是要我作你的男伴
I mean, if you're free. It's on Saturday.
如果你有空的话 是在周六
Never mind. You probably have something better to do.
算了 你可能有更重要的事
No, it sounds like fun.
不 这事更有意思
Oh. I was supposed to see Trista on Saturday, but...
我本来想在周六见特丽丝塔 但
What? What's with the face? Why are you so down on her?
啥 你脸色怎么了 为什么提她就脸黑
I'm sorry. She seems very sweet.
抱歉 她看上去很可爱
It's just-- she sorta makes you dumb.
只是 她让你变得很傻
What? Wait. I don't see that at all.
什么 等等 我从来没觉得
You know what?
知道吗
It's none of my business.
不关我的事
I will stay out of it.
我跟这个划清界限
Why does Amanda have a picture of me sleeping in here?
为什么阿曼达有我睡觉的照片
It's not weird, right?
这不奇怪嘛
I mean, we lived together for a year.
我们在一起住了一年
You don't have braces.
你没有牙套了
Oh, my god. This is recent.
天啊 就是最近才拍的
You know, I am gonna miss having her around.
我会怀念她在身边的日子的
Good morning, gentlemen.
早上好 先生们
Hello. Good.
您好 正好
You don't work here anymore. Remember?
你不再在这里工作了 不记得了吗
You had that big dramatic exit
戏剧化的辞职
where you tried to tip over the reception desk
你从招待台翻身而出
and shouted out, "I'm a stylist now, circus freaks.
大喊"我现在是造型师 土老冒们"
Take one last look at my tight bee-hind."
最后看一眼过去的我
Yeah, but I needed some pencils.
对 但我得拿点铅笔
Plus, how can I set up shop without my sleeping betty?
还有 我怎么能开店不带贝蒂睡美人呢
Oh, that's nice. Is this new?
那不错 这是新的吗
No, I'm just working with a faster shutter spee
我只是调短了快门时间
Oh, I got my first stylist referral--Spencer Cannon.
我已经有了我第一个客户了 斯宾塞·卡侬
He's one of those soap opera actors
他是个肥皂剧演员
who's been on it 20 years.
已经演肥皂剧20年了
He plays twins--
他演一对双胞胎
an evil doctor and a really evil doctor.
一个坏医生和一个更坏的医生
I'm gonna take him to the
我要带他去衣橱
closet so we can get ideas. You mean steal clothes?
先找找感觉 你是说偷衣服
Yeah.
对
Hey, Marc. Hey, Troy.
马克 你好 特瑞 你好
Nice jeans. They really make your package pop.
牛仔裤不错 让你身材更结实
Thanks.
谢谢
Marc, stop it. You have small shoulders.
马克 别这样 你有窄肩
You can't be desperate, too.
不要也这么沮丧
How could he leave me for that poindexter?
他怎么会抛弃我去找那个金牌龙套
I loved Troy.
我爱特瑞
Really? Yeah, in my own standoffish way.
真的吗 对 以我自己不理睬的方式
Hey, your ward's here.
你的跟班来了
What's up, junior?
怎么了 小朋友
Could I talk to you? It's really important.
我能跟你谈谈吗 真的很重要
Okay. Come on.
好 来吧
So that really important thing
那个真的很重要
you had to talk to me about--
你跟我非讲不可的事
Did it involve words?
需要讲话吗
You want to do this later? Can you please just give me a second?
你想等会说吗 你能给我点时间吗
Yes. Of course. Of course. I'm sorry. Take your time.
对 当然 当然 我很抱歉 慢慢来
Bobby's gonna say something, and everyone's gonna find out.
鲍比肯定会说的 大家都会发现的
I'm not sure I know what you--
我不太肯定你的
He walked in on me and Austin.
你走进来看到我和奥斯汀
He saw us kissing.
他看到我们接吻
Um, so...
那么
Is Austin your...
奥斯汀是你的
boyfriend?
男朋友吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Maybe.
也许
But why does anyone have to know?
但为什么大家都得知道
W... Um, okay.
好的
First of all,
首先
You have a boyfriend. Yay for you.
你有了男朋友 祝贺你
I don't.
我没有
Um, but also,
但另外
if you don't want anyone to know,
如果你不想大家知道
they don't have to know.
他们就不必知道
Bobby is a really great guy.
鲍比是真的好人
He's not gonna say anything.
他不会说什么的
And as far as your mom goes...
如果你妈知道了
She's pretty cool.
她也没问题啊
Well, what happened when you told your mom?
你告诉你妈时是怎么样
My experience was not necessarily the norm.
我的经历算不上正常
It was bad, right?
不好 对吗
Your family is completely different.
你的家人完全不同
I don't want them to know.
我不想他们知道
O-okay. Okay. Breathe.
好 好 好 深呼吸
You don't have to say a word until you're ready.
如果没准备好 你就没必要说
...So stop by the art department, and I'll have the--
...在艺术部停一下 我会去...
delete. Pause. Okay, here are the earrings
删除 暂停 好 这就是
that I promised hilda for her wedding.
我答应给希尔达婚礼准备的耳环
And here are the diet pills.
这是节食药片
I want her skinny as a beautiful corpse
我要你♥爸♥爸扶她走过地毯时
when your papi helps her down the aisle.
她会瘦成个漂亮的皮包骨
Thank you. And since you've been so helpful,
谢谢 既然你这么乐于助人
Hilda says you should bring a plus one.
希尔达同意你多带一个人
Some of our family can't come. They got deported?
我们家人有些人来不了 他们早逝了
Betty. It's me.
贝蒂 是我
Henry? I got your message
亨利 我收到了你的留言
about coming to Hilda's wedding on Saturday.
你邀请我周六参加希尔达婚礼
What?
什么
Your timing couldn't be better. I'll be in new york anyway.
你的时机选得真是太好了 我刚好要去纽约
We're actually about to get on the plane.
我们正要上飞机
It sounds like he put on a few pounds.
听上去他增肥了几斤肉
So... Yeah, I'd love to be your date. Okay.
那么 对 我愿意作你的男伴 好了
What? I'll see you when I get in.
什么 我到时再见你
How is that possible? I never invited him.
那怎么可能 我从没邀请过他
Yeah, you did.
不 你邀请了
Sorry.
抱歉
That was a hiccup, not a burp.
只是胀气 不是酒嗝
Hilda's getting married, and I was wondering
希尔达要结婚了 我想知道
if you'd like to come to the wedding as my date.
你是否愿意和我一起去 做我的男伴
Oh, my god.
天啊
Oh, my god. I did.
天啊 我打了
I remember now.
我现在记起来了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表