剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I called you a cretin, which I think shows a lot of emotion,
我叫你白♥痴♥ 那就是打是亲骂是爱
Because I don't think that's a word people
因为我才不觉得你傻
actually use anymore. What are you doing?
那才是人们常用的字眼 你在干嘛
Two weeks ago when you took me to dinner at Craft,
两周前你带我去克拉夫特吃饭的时候
I was so happy, I wrote you a sonnet.
我很开心 给你写了首诗
Why are you showing me this?
你给我看这个干嘛
Cause... I may not put my emotions
因为 我不善于表达
Up on a 10x10 foot canvas,
不会用100英尺的大帆布写了告诉你
But that doesn't mean they're not there.
可并不代表我对你没感觉
These pages are full of all kinds of passion.
这里记录了各种心情
You had a thing for the hansons?
你还有给韩生乐队的东西
Betty,I was a jerk yesterday.
贝蒂 昨晚我太傻了
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have yelled at you.
对不起 我不该冲你大吼大叫的
I shouldn't have shown your paintings.
我不该把你的画拿出来的
Bey, you were right.
贝蒂 你说的对
Look, you made me realize
你让我意识到
That I need to find a better balance in my life.
我应该找到生活的平衡
I love you, and I want us to work,
我爱你 想要一起工作
So I need to find something to pour myself into
所以我该找些能全心投入的事情
To take the pressure off us, and I don't think it's "mode."
才能给我们减压 我觉得时尚不适合我
What do you mean? I'm quitting.
你说什么 我要辞职
You sure about that?
你确定
Absolutely.
当然
It's not my passion.
这里不适合我
You know, I need some time alone
我该有自己的时间
So I that can find something that inspires me
才能找到激发我灵感的东西
As much as you do.
像你那样
Well, I'm happy for you. Mm.
不错啊 为你高兴
But alone? Does that mean we can't hang out tonight?
一个人 就是说我们今晚不能出去玩了哦
Yeah, sorry. I've got some big plans.
是啊 我有些大计划
Dinner for one, maybe a movie by myself,
一人晚餐 单人电影
Some drinking alone.
独自买♥♥醉
Sounds nice. Sounds awful.
不错啊 糟透了
Do you want to come over?
你想来吗
Yeah.
好啊
I'll see you tonight.
晚上见
down the hallway to the left.
去楼下大厅左边
Not wasting any time I see.
分秒必争啊
There are trends to be set.
这里要放些新款
Kudos on out-maneuvering hartley.
你把哈特利踢出局
You must have found one mighty big stick
一定找到了什么诀窍
To beat that horse with.
才把他降服的
I know you had something to do with this.
我知道肯定和你有关
Claire, whatever are you talking about?
克莱尔 你说什么呐
Confidential files don't just land on people's desks
保密的文件不会无缘无故地就放到了
Around here by accident.
别人的办公桌上
I don't want Daniel to know about South Dakota.
我不想让丹尼尔知道南达科他的事
Is that understood?
明白没
Claire, darling, how can I tell daniel
克莱尔 我怎么会告诉丹尼尔
Something I know absolutely nothing about?
连我都不清楚的事呢
Move it. Out of my way.
快走 别挡道
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表