剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
你好啊 美人
Hello, gorgeous.
-谢谢你 -没说你 是我 是这一切
- Aw, thank you. - Not you! Me! This!
我的新头衔 还有新办公室
My new title. And my new office.
太完美了
It's perfect,
除了我们很不养眼的
Except for one unsightly, little...
马克 马克
Marc. Marc!
抱歉 我忘了那里装了扇玻璃门
Sorry. I will get used to my new glass door.
欢迎回家 帅哥们
Welcome home, boys.
马克 我很高兴你能升职
Marc, I'm really proud of your promotion,
也很高兴我们能共用一间办公室
and I'm really excited that we get to share an office.
但既然这是工作地点
But since it is a professional space,
我们能不能不挂这些东西
If we can try and keep the space professional?
好吧 我会把这些运动帅哥摘下来
Okay, sure, I'll get rid of the titans of sport,
不过你先得把你的民族风小摆设拿走
As soon as you take down your ethnic bric-a-brac.
而且在我在场的时候 请克制一下
And while we're at it, please refrain
你花枝招展的拉丁风格
from carrying on in your overly exuberant latina ways.
马克 我没有花枝招展的
Marc, I do not carry on in an overly exuberant--
上帝啊
Oh, my god! Aah!
我得"优博奖"了
I won a Blobby!
出什么事了 你还好吧
What happened? Are you okay?
不好 我和一个欣喜若狂的
No! I'm sharing an office
矮冬瓜用一间办公室
with a chunky, cheering charo.
我得"优博奖"了
I won a Blobby!
太棒了 "优博"
That's great! a Blobby!
"优博"是什么
What is a-a Blobby?
我不知道 是一个
I don't know. it's a, um...
黑人和拉丁人的博主组织
black and latina organization of bloggers,
他们想授予贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
And they would like to award Betty Suarez
"最佳新博奖"
For the best new blog.
我都没想到有人知道的我的博客
I didn't even know anyone knew about my blog.
恭喜了 你太棒了
Congratulations. That is amazing.
有没有人知道我是个初级时尚编辑
Did anybody hear that I'm a junior fashion editor?
太疯狂了 他们今天要派人过来
This is crazy. They want to send someone over
采访我 我还要自己找一个人
to interview me today, and I have to find my own person
在典礼上为我颁奖 你可以吗
to present me with the award at the ceremony. Will you do it?
你想让我颁奖
Oh, you want me to?
我还能想到别人吗
Who else would I want more?
我很荣幸 这可是件大事
No, I'd love to. I mean, this is huge.
我不知道这算不算件大事 颁奖地点在
Well, I don't know if it's huge. It's being held at...
"温蒂餐厅附近一个卖♥♥纸杯蛋糕的地方"
"the place near Wendy's that has the cupcakes."
我猜是因为那里场地费比较低
I'm guessing it's a little low-rent.
谁在乎这个 获奖了就是获奖了
Who cares? An award is an award.
你有这个实力 你的博客很棒
And you deserve it. your blog is terrific.
真的吗 你读过
Really? You read it?
暂时没有
Uh... not yet.
不过我已经收藏了 我已经迫不及待
I have it bookmarked, and I'm really psyched
要去浏览了
to get around to it.
那就抓紧时间吧 因为你读了之后
Well, please do it quick because the sooner you do,
我离75个读者的目标就更近了一步
It'll put me that much closer to hitting my 75 readers mark.
这只是开始而已
Well, it is only the beginning.
我知道你暂时读者不多
I know you don't have a very large readership,
但过不了多久 你就会在街上被认出来的
but pretty soon, people will be stopping you on the street.
我的神啊 我爱死你了
Oh, my god! Oh, my god! I love you!
真的是你 我爱死你的表演了
It's you! I love your show.
你喊"马克"的样子太可爱了
I love when you're all, "Marc!"
你到底在说什么呢
What the hell are you talking about?
你是实践派的演员 对吧
Wow. You're always on, huh?
真是天才
Genius.
太不公平了
It's not fair.
你 贝蒂
You, Betty--
丹尼尔昔日的助理全都升职了
Everyone who was ever Daniel's assistant
只有我没有
got promoted but me.
我要升职
I want to get promoted.
我当够接待员了
I'm sick of being a receptionist,
总是被人呼来唤去的
always being at everyone's beck and victoria.
丹尼尔需要一个助理
Well, Daniel needs someone.
你为什么去把这份工作要来呢
Why don't you ask him for the job again?
没准下一个升职的就是你了
Maybe you'll be next.
曼迪 这真是太棒了
Oh, Mandy, it's so good.
就像是我终于能自己做主了
It's like--it's like I'm finally my own man around here.
我感到好自♥由♥
It's really liberating.
-马克 -我该走了
- Marc! - Gotta go.
那个傻笑着的白♥痴♥到底在说什么呢
What could that simpering fool have been talking about?
我也不知道 天啊
I have no ide-- ohh.
什么东西
What is it?
纽约城顶级变装酒吧
"Mean queens of fashion
惊现山寨毒舌时尚女王
in new york city's finest drag bar,
两颗重磅炸♥弹♥
double bill featuring
曼娜·温特尔
Manna Wintour
还有威廉教母·斯雷特
And Wilheldiva Hater"?!
真是太可 太恶毒了
That is so fun-- offensive!
我怎么能被一些低俗的变装皇后模仿
Oh! I will not be mocked by some low-rent drag queen.
-这是侮辱 -不可原谅
- It's insulting. - It's inexcusable.
太吸引人了 网址给我
It's delicious. what's that web address?
我帮你写下来
Uh, yeah, I'll write it down--
别费事了
oh! Don't even bother.
我会让我的律师
I'll have my lawyers draw up
马上起草一份终止令
a cease and desist order Immediately.
就好像我这里给《风尚》
As if I didn't have enough queens
捣乱的"男皇后"还不够多一样
to shut down right here at "Mode."
恭喜了 贝蒂
Congratulations, Betty.
你能拿到拉拉博主组织[缩写为Blob]
Oh, you must be so excited to be honored
颁发的奖项一定很开心吧
by the big lesbian order of bloggers.
阿曼达 我告诉过你了
Amanda, I alady told you,
"优博"不是这个意思
That's not what "BLOB" stands for.
它的意思是"又矮又肥的博主"[缩写也为Blob]
It stands for "big, lumpy, obese bloggers."
我只在乎获过奖的人说的话
Those slams might hurt if they were coming from award winners.
好了 各位 开始吧
All right, evertone, let's get started.
如果你执意要主持 随便你吧
Oh. If you are going running this, fine.
这就像看一个五岁小孩
It'll be like watching a five year old
假装开车一样
pretend to drive the car.
威莉 谢谢你对我的讽刺
Thank you, Willie, for that resounding vote of bitchiness,
但我还是很高兴地宣布
but I am nonetheless very excited
我安排了一次
to announce that I've landed us
迪亚哥·马汀兹和维多利亚·维拉兹
an exclusive fashion shoot and interview
的拍摄和独家专访
with Diego Martinez and Victoria Velez.
我一整天都要忍♥受这个
I have to deal with that all day.
我爱死他们了
I love them!
他的每一部电影我都看过
I've seen every single one of his movies,
从《耻辱的黎明》
From "Dawn of Shame,"
维多利亚演一个不要脸的妓♥女♥
Where Victoria plays a disgraced prostitute,
到《悔悟的浪潮》
to "Tides of Regret,"
她演一个不要脸的交♥警♥
where she plays a disgraced traffic cop.
她非得这么激动吗
Must she get so worked up?
这次拍摄的总监
And overseeing the fashion shoot
将是我们的新任时尚编辑
is our newest junior fashion editor--
马克·詹姆斯
Marc St.James.
而访谈的总监
And covering the interview component...
让我做吧 让我做吧
Please be me. Please be me.
这是选题会还是"猜价格"游戏
Is this a creative meeting or "the price is right"?
实际上 我打算自己做
Actually, I was planning on doing it myself.
你是说做采访
Well, by "it," do you mean the interview
还是"做"维多利亚·维拉兹
or Victoria Velez?
威莉
No, Willie.
我保证 我对于访谈的兴趣
I assure you, my interest in the interview
跟肉♥欲♥无关
is purely professional.
你看过几部迪亚哥·马汀兹的电影呢
And how many Diego Martinez movies have you actually seen?
你知道吗
You know what?
如果你和我搭档的话一定很有意思 贝蒂
It would be fun for us to do it together, Betty.
好啊 我太激动了 我有很多问题要问
Yes! Oh, I'm so excited! I have so many questions.
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表