剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
And stay as long as you want,
想呆多久随你
But take a cab, and be home by 11:00.
可是要打出租回来 11点前到家
By the way,
顺便提一句
That thing you were worried about——
你所担心的事
you total sold it. Thanks.
完全被你克服了
Betty!
贝蒂
Betty, I'm sorry.
贝蒂 对不起
No, I'm sorry.
不 对不起的是我
It must have been so hard to grow up
你的成长历程一定很艰辛
With a mother who was younger than you.
有个比你年轻的妈妈
Good luck with the play.
愿你的戏剧走运
No, it wasn't my idea.
不 这不是我的主意
My agent and manager set up the whole thing.
这是我经济人和经理的意思
You think all this would've happened
你觉得对新西兰老土作家
To ezra butinsky, nerd writer from jersey?
埃兹拉·布汀斯基来说 这一切有可能吗
Yes! Because ezra is talented.
当然 因为埃兹拉有才华
Yeah, well, ezra didn't have any of his plays produced
可埃兹拉没有真正排演任何戏剧
Until he changed his name to zachary boule
直到他改名为扎克里·鲍拉
And got a $500 haircut. Well,
并且剪了个500美元的发型
I'm glad that worked out for you, but I'd like to go.
我很高兴 你成功了 但我想走
Come on. I have a reputation.
拜托 我有名望
That involves being seen with hot girls on your arm?
搂着辣妹也是名望的一部分
Exactly. They get me press, and that fills the seats,
是的 那样我就能见报 才有观众
But it doesn't mean we can't go out.
但这不意味着我们不能交往
Just that no one can know about it.
只是要保密
For now.
暂时
Come on.
求你
I like you, betty. Just wait for me after the show.
我喜欢你 贝蒂 等我 直到秀结束
Don't think about it.
别想这些事
Be impulsive.
保持激进
Just...
只要
Do what you want to do.
做你想做的事
Hey, what are you doing?
你在干嘛
I thought we were gonna hang out.
我们不是要一起去庆祝吗
You guys go without me.
你们去吧
Justin, I know you saw us.
贾斯汀 我知道你看见了
Don't worry.
别担心
She didn't pick me over you or anything.
她还没做任何选择
I kissed her.
亲一下罢了
You got to do it onstage, so I wanted my shot, too.
你在舞台上亲了她 所以我也不想吃亏
Well, she seemed pretty into it.
她看来很喜欢你的吻
I guess.
我想是吧
You weren't?
你不喜欢
Well, it wasn't like you two onstage.
和你们俩舞台上的吻不一样
That seemed intense.
你们俩吻得很真
Yeah, well...
是啊
I guess it's just because I'm a good actor.
我想那只是因为我是个好演员
R-really?
真的吗
Yeah.
是
I-it was better in my head.
我想像中可以吻得更好
You know, this is messed up, all right? Like...
等一下 你也太大言不残了
Oh, and by the way, you weren't that good, all right?
我说一句 你其实没那么好
'cause I had to move all the way over here,
我刚刚不得不挪位到这里
'cause you were totally blocking me
就是因为你和她接吻时
When you kissed her.
完全挡住了我
You wish. I definitely did it right.
乱说 我绝对没错
You just have to have everyone seeing you all the time.
你就是想让观众时时刻刻看着你
Oh, trust me, they were looking at me anyway.
相信我 他们的确一直在看我
You are so in love with yourself.
你也太自恋了
Wouldn't you be?
你不也一样吗
?You make me so good ?
你让我怦然心动
?To be around ?
在你身边
?Feeling like you should ?
仿佛天生如此
I'm sorry.
对不起
?Won't get you down ?
不忍♥见你失望
?In the system ?
有你围绕
?Hell amidst 'em ?
心荡神摇
?Everyone's a messed up trip, yeah ?
人生就是一场混乱的旅行
Isn'that dress tacky?
这条裙子不寒酸吗
Ay, I wouldn't even wear that.
我才不要穿
I wouldn't even wear that!
我也不要穿
That dress is a no.
这条裙子绝对不行
Hey, I'm home. Justin!
我回来了 贾斯廷
Hey. There's my star!
我的小明星
Oh, my god. You are not gonna believe what your aunt Betty did.
老天 你肯定不会相信贝蒂阿姨今天做了啥
She punched that guy Zachary at his premiere!
她在扎克里的首映上揍了他一拳
Look, it's already on the internet.
看 网上都有了
Wow, that's crazy!
这太疯狂了
I'm not proud of it, but it did feel really good.
我并不以己为傲 但感觉真的好极了
Okay, well, good night.
那么 晚安了
Hey, why are you rushing off to bed?
你为什么这么急着去睡
And why are you home so early?
还有 你为什么这么早就回来了
I thought you were gonna hang out
我以为你要和另外两个去玩儿
with Lily and what's his name.
和莉莉还有... 那个男孩叫什么
Austin.
奥斯汀
Yeah. Uh, I was...
没错 我本来要去的
Um... I'm just not feeling that great.
我有点不舒服
I-I don't think I'm gonna go to acting class tomorrow.
明天我明天不想去上表演课了
Really?
是吗
Must just be the excitement from the night, huh?
肯定是今晚激动兴奋过头了
Yeah.
是的
Maybe.
可能吧
Man, teenagers and their mood swings.
老天 青春期的少年心真是海底针
One minute he's up and the next minute...
一下子乐得不得了 一下子又...
Oh, god. What's wrong with you?
我的天 你这又是怎么了
This whole time, I thought I was hiding him...
这段时间以来 我以为是我让他不见光
When he was hiding me,
但当他把我放在见不得光的地方时
and the worst part is on some level
感觉最差劲的是 潜意识里
I knew how this was gonna end.
我已经知道不会有好结果了
Oh, come on, come on.
别这样 别这样
You can't turn this into something that it's not.
你不要联想太丰富了 这是自寻烦恼
It's true.
我说的是事实
Every time I feel like I'm moving forward,
每次当我觉得自己前进了一步
someone reminds me that...
总会有人提醒我
I'm still just the dork with glasses and braces.
我依然是那个戴着眼镜与牙箍的傻瓜
But those braces are coming off any day now.
但是牙箍现在随时都可以摘掉啊
Yeah, but what if nothing changes?
但如果取掉后没有任何改变呢
Then I'll have nothing to blame.
我连自怨自艾的借口都没有了
Oh, honey.
亲爱的
You gotta stop.
别自寻烦恼了
Somehow you got it in your head that this is your story.
不知为什么你总爱钻死胡同
But you gotta let that go.
该放下的时候就要放下
It's time to come up with a whole new story for yourself.
是时候有个新的开始了
You are who you are.
你就是你
And the sooner that you're okay with that,
你越快接受新的开始
the sooner that you see what I see,
越快认识那个我眼中的你
the happier you're gonna be.
你就会越快找回快乐
I swear to god.
我保证没骗你
Okay!
来了
Hey, did you get my text?
收到了我发的短♥信♥吗
Um, no.
没有
I've been kind of avoiding texts all day.
今天我故意没看手♥机♥
Well, I finally talked to my mom.
我终于去找我妈谈了
We really got into it again. I am in such...
我们又谈僵了 我现在
a bad mood. I'm sorry, Daniel.
心情糟透了 真抱歉 丹尼尔
Do you have plans? Uh... you know what?
今晚有什么"计划"吗 这个嘛
I'm not sure I'm up for our kind of plans tonight.
那种"计划"今晚还是免了
Oh. Okay.
明白
Cool.
没事儿
Do you mind if I just hang out?
我只是进来坐坐不介意吧
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表