剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Previously on "Ugly Betty"...
丑女贝蒂 前情提要
You've exactly the right voice
我新办了一本杂♥志♥
for a new magazine I'm starting.
你正是合适的人选
I want you to help me run it... in London.
我要你帮我到伦敦管理它
There is something about you that I automatically liked.
你有种我生来就喜欢的气质
I would do anything for that girl.
我会为那女孩做任何事的
My biological father has that tweety bird tattoo.
我的生父有一个翠弟纹身
It's a great feeling, isn't it,
感觉真好 不是吗
when everything is... right in the world?
所有的事情都顺应其道
Hi, mr. Dunn. I would like to accept your offer.
您好 邓恩先生 我愿意接受您的职位
I don't want anything from you.
我不要你的任何东西
I'm the one who made you feel this way. Give me the gun.
是我让你有了这种感觉 把枪给我
Fashionista, trendsetter,
时尚达人 潮流领袖
Loyal friend...
忠诚的朋友
This cherished icon
少有的楷模
who once walked the halls of "Mode"
曾走进过风尚的大门
is now eating out of the hands of angels
正舔着天使的手心
and soiling the carpets of heaven for all eternity.
在永生里去污损天堂的地毯
Amen. Hallelujah.
阿门 哈利路亚
Poor Halston. He was a good dog, amanda.
可怜的霍斯顿 它是只好狗 阿曼达
He was.
对 它是
Good-bye, Halston.
再见 霍斯顿
I can't believe it Marc. The only connection
我不敢相信 马克 我和母亲
to the mother I never knew is gone.
唯一的联♥系♥也断了
Indigenous. Good look for you.
土特产 恭喜你
Officer, there they are! Amanda...
警官 他们在那儿 阿曼达
You said you got a permit for this, right?
你说过你获得了许可的
Run!
闪
Crisis "Mode"--
风尚危机
With "Mode" Just weeks away
还有几周 风尚就要
from publishing its 100th anniversary issue,
出版一百周年纪念刊
Wilhelmina slater is still unconscious
而在风尚大楼神秘枪击事件后
After a mysterious shooting at the "Mode" Offices.
威廉敏娜·斯莱特仍旧不省人事
And that bullet
那颗子弹
must have been filled with beauty powder,
肯定装满了美容火♥药♥
because she looks ravishing.
她看上去光彩照人
So far the only information we have
至今我们得到的唯一消息就是
is that her longtime nemesis Claire Meade
她的长♥期♥瘟神克莱尔·米德
was the sole witness.
是唯一的目击证人
She claims the shooting was an accident,
她宣称枪击是个意外
which has fashionistas everywhere straining
这让时尚达人们到处拼命去
To raise their eyebrows. Come on. Let's go.
睁大眼睛找答案 加油 我们走
B., how can you move to London?
贝姨 你怎么搬去伦敦
Won't you miss all the kidnapping,
你不会想念所有这些风尚里的绑♥架♥
shooting and murder at "Mode"? Mm, no, not really.
枪击和谋杀吗 不 我想不会
This looks so good. Yeah, I gotta say,
看上去不错 对 我不得不说
I'm really glad I'm becoming a part of this Latin family.
我真的很高兴成为拉丁家庭的一员
Aw, kid, we are gonna spice you up so much,
孩子 我们要你一次辣个够
You're gonna forget you're white.
你会乐不思蜀的
Okay, this smells amazing. Let's eat.
好 这个闻起来很香 我们吃
Hands off.
手让开
For you, sheep's heart,
为你而作 羊心
liver and lung stuffed in intestine,
肝和肺做的腊肠
Otherwise known as haggis.
又名苏格兰肉馅羊肚
Oh, my god.
额滴神啊
Oh, my god. I'm gonna vomit. Papi, why?
天 我要吐了 爸 你干嘛
I-I'm fine just eating what everyone else is eating.
我和大家吃得一样不是挺好的吗
Mija, that's what they eat in the U.K.
女儿 那可是英国人的食谱
You need to toughen up your stomach before you go.
你得先锻炼一下自己的胃
Unless, uh...
除非
You want to stay. Papi, I am taking the job in London.
你想留下来 爸 我要去伦敦工作
I understand.
我明白
Oh, look, so I been looking at a couple of houses
我已经在找房♥子了
that look pretty good.
有几栋还算不错
He's in the other room. You guys are moving?
他在隔壁 你们要搬出去吗
We're just looking.
只是瞎看看
We haven't told papi yet. With you leaving and everything,
我们还没告诉爸爸 因为你要搬走
It's just--it's hard time.
现在 现在不是时候
Well, he's gonna have to get used to it sometime.
他将来总得适应的
Besides, I saw some nice places in bay ridge--
另外 我在湾脊区看了不少好地方
Bay ridge?!
湾脊区
Look,
听着
Just swear that we are gonna look in manhattan.
发誓我们就在曼哈顿找
And thanks to the great recession,
多亏了经济危机
You'd be surprised on how affordable things are now.
你们要惊讶 现在我们购买♥♥力真是强
Betty, you haven't touched the haggis.
贝蒂 你碰都没碰羊肚呢
Trust me, you don't want to eat it when it's cold.
要是冷了可不好吃哦
That's my phone.
我的电♥话♥
What's the matter with you? Where did you even find that?
你们怎么了 您老哪里找来的
Oh! Daniel. Hi, daniel!
丹尼尔 你好 丹尼尔
Yes. I can be right there.
好 我马上来
Sorry, guys. Daniel needs me.
抱歉 丹尼尔找我
So... I guess I'll just have to eat with him.
我想我得跟他吃晚饭了
Are you finally gonna tell him
你最后准备告诉他
that you're moving to London?
你要去伦敦了吗
Yes, I'm going to tell him. It's just not easy. Okay?
对 我要告诉他 这事儿很难启齿
He gave me my start. I owe him everything.
他发掘了我 我欠他很多
But I've made my decision, and I'm gonna tell him.
但我已经做决定了 我要告诉他
Sorry I can't stay for dinner.
抱歉不能一起吃晚饭了
You really haven't missed that much.
你其实还没错过很多
We had this ridiculous aborted funeral for Amanda's dog.
我们为阿曼达的狗举办葬礼
She brought that big queen
她带来的那个大个子
who I think is her father.
我还以为是她爸爸
But I'm not sure, and I would just hate for her
但我不确定 而且我很讨厌
to have to go through all that again.
她又要经历一遍寻亲路
What else can I tell you?
还能跟你说啥
Well, I'm still not over troy
我还是没跟特瑞结束
even though he's got a boyfriend.
即使他已经找到男朋友了
H--what?
说啥
Stop it.
住口
I like him.
我喜欢他
You're so bad.
你可真坏
Willie...
威莉
I knew your obsession with the Meades
我知道你一直痴迷于米德集团
would get the better of you.
那才让你好受点
Now look at you. Your makeup is still flawless,
现在看看你 你的妆还是那么无暇
But you're in a coma.
但你还在昏迷中
I just want you to be happy,
我只是想让你开心
'cause all this scheming...
因为所有这些阴谋
It's killing you.
会害了你的
You know, I think this is the best conversation
我想这是我们之间最交心的
We've ever had.
一次倾谈了
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Look, you're doing your fishy face thing in this one.
你在这张照片又是面无表情
No, I'm not. That's just my face.
不 我不是 那就是我的脸
No, it's not. And you're standing like a robot.
就是的 你站着像个机器人
So my shoulders don't droop. What's the matter with that?
我的肩膀没有下沉 那张这么了
Daniel, this is your big picture
丹尼尔 这可是你要登在
FOR THE 100th ANNIVERSARY ISSUE.
一百周年纪念刊里的大照片
This looks like the guy that I met my first day on the job.
这张看起来就像我第一天工作看到的人
This is pose-y daniel. You're not that guy anymore.
这个做作的丹尼尔 你不再是那样的了
Well, thank you. I will take that as a compliment.
谢谢 权且当你在夸我
So, um... daniel,
其实 丹尼尔
Uh... listen.
听着
There's something I've been wanting to tell you.
我有些事想跟你说
Wait. Uh, one quick thing.
等等 还有件事
In this issue, we're doing profiles
这期里 我们还要给
of everyone who's ever been editor-in-chief of "Mode,"
每个在风尚做过总编的人做小传
And I was hoping maybe you'd write mine.
我希望你能为我写几笔
Really?
真的吗
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表