剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Matt, I'm sure it's a great idea.
马特 我确定那是一个很好的主意
All right, then. would you be okay... Yes.
好吧 你乐意...可以
If I brought a date?
如果我带一个人
Yes. of course.
可以 当然没问题
That's... great that y--
那很棒
Why wouldn't it be okay for you to bring a date?
为什么你要带人去我会不乐意呢
That's great. cool, cool. um...
那太好了
And I'm sure you'll probably be bringing someone, too.
我想你也会带一个人吧
Great. yep. yes, I'm bringing someone.
太好了 我会带其他人去的
So... so...
那么
Now it won't be awkward for either one of us,
现在我们看到对方带别人去
Uh, to see the other one with another person,
也不会尴尬了
'cause we'll both be there with other people. yay.
因为我们都会带其他人去
Hey, look! there's, uh, Katie from sales.
看哪 那是销♥售♥部的凯蒂
Yep, there she is.
没错 是她
Anyway, I'm glad you're so cool with the whole date thing.
我很高兴你不介意我带另一个人去
Oh, yeah. no, I'm cool with it.
当然不介意
I'm more than cool with it. I'm freezing with it.
不仅仅不介意 我很高兴的
Please tell me you did not say that!
求你告诉我你没那么说
Well, what was I supposed to say?
不然要我怎么说
You shouldn't have said anything.
你什么都不应该说
You should've decked him. Hilda, you were right.
你应该给他一拳 希尔达 你说得没错
I don't know why I keep hoping that things are gonna
我不明白为什么我一直希望我们能
work out between me and matt. I'm so stupid!
重归于好 我太笨了
You are not stupid, okay?
你不笨 明白吗
You were just following your stupid heart.
你只是听从了你那愚蠢的心
I know it's ridiculous.
我知道很荒唐
It's just, I can't help but feel replaced. That is not true!
我情不自禁感觉被取代了 那不是真的
You are one of a kind, Betty Suarez,
你是独一无二的 贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
And don't you ever forget it.
你不许忘记那一点
Nobody could ever replace you, okay?
没人能取代你 明白吗
Okay. look, I gotta go.
知道了 我要挂了
I'm meeting daniel. bye.
我要去见丹尼尔了
Hey. Betty, hey.
早上好 贝蒂 早上好
I finally replaced you.
我终于找到人取代你了
Natalie, my new assistant.
娜塔丽 我的新助理
You really think it's a good idea
你真的觉得这样好吗
To hire someone you met in grief counseling?
雇用心理咨♥询♥会上认识的人
I mean, doesn't she know
她知道
Of personal things about you?
你的私事
Won't that be kind of weird?
不会奇怪吗
Actually, it's kind of great.
其实这样很好
I'm super comfortable with her
我和她在一起很舒服
Because she knows me so well.
因为她了解我
You know, it's kind of like I found another you, Betty.
就像你一样 贝蒂
Well...
好吧
What kind of office experience does she have?
她有什么办公室工作经验
Didn't you say she was a-a massage therapist?
你不是说她是按♥摩♥师吗
Turns out that requires
其实做按♥摩♥师需要
A lot more paperwork than you'd think.
处理的文书工作比你想的要多
Plus, she's so excited to be here.
而且她对到这里工作很兴奋
I mean, she got a new haircut and everything.
换了发型 好好打扮了一番
Oh, you did notice.
你注意到了啊
I did. It looks great.
是的 很好看
Thanks. Can you help me with these phones?
谢谢 能帮我看看电♥话♥吗
I just pressed this button,
我刚按了一个键
And there was a really loud squeak.
它就叫起来了
Uh, hey, you know what?
这样吧
Betty, can you give her a quick orientation?
贝蒂 你能帮她熟悉一下情况吗
Do you mind?
如果你不介意的话
No, of course not.
当然可以 不介意
Wow. You'd be a knockout in that.
你穿这件一定很迷人
Is that what you're wearing to Wilhelmina's party?
你穿这件去威廉敏娜的派对吗
No. Some dumb editor is,
不 傻乎乎的编辑才去
Because only dumb editors get to go to the party.
因为只有傻乎乎的编辑才去那聚会
Not that I want to go to a dumb editor party anyway.
我才不去傻乎乎编辑的聚会呢
It's so dumb. Oh, really? Well, that's too bad
太傻乎乎了 是吗 太糟了
Because I was gonna invite you.
我还想着邀请你呢
But if you think it's dumb...
但如果你觉得很傻
Dumb? Who said it was dumb?
傻 谁说傻了
No, no, no, no. You're right. Hanging out with
不 你说的对
A bunch of editors... It sounds boring.
和一群编辑在一块 挺无聊
But it would at least be fun if you were there.
但至少你去会有意思点
It would?
是吗
So what do you say?
你去吗
I have to check my calendar.
我要查一下日程
What do you know? I'm free. What time?
知道吗 我没事 何时开始
Well, I have to come straight from a meeting,
我直接开完会去
So I'll be late,
会晚一点
But you come whenever you want,
你想什么时间去都行
And find me when you get there.
到了找我
Okay.
好
What? You're going with Betty's Matt?
什么 你要和贝蒂的马特去
Isn't that going to break her pudgy little heart?
那不是要伤她矮胖的心灵
Marc, it's just that Matt makes me feel smart and pretty.
小马 马特让我觉得自己聪明漂亮
Can't you just be happy for me? I'm sorry.
你就不能为我高兴吗 抱歉
It's just that I assumed your attraction for baby Fartley
我以为你喜欢小法特雷
Started and ended with his money-filled pockets,
自始自终都是为了他鼓鼓的钱包
But now I see you actually like this guy.
但现在你真的喜欢这家伙
I do. Aw!
是的
I can't help it. He completes me.
我情不自禁 他完善了我
Oh, Mandy! You're having real feelings!
曼迪 你真的有感觉了
Now I am happy for you!
现在我为你而高兴
Don't be happy for me. Oh.
别为我高兴
I'm gonna break Betty's pudgy little heart.
我要伤害贝蒂矮胖的心灵了
I hate feelings. Well...
我不喜欢有感觉
Marc, when did I get so deep?
小马 我什么时候陷进去的
I don't know.
我不知道
Look, why don't you just not go to the party with Matt?
不如你不要和马特去了
That would be the selfless thing to do.
那样会显得比较无私
No, seriously. You can either tell Betty the truth,
认真的 你还可以告诉贝蒂真♥相♥
Pray she doesn't show up,
祈祷她不出现
Or, you know, find some way of cushioning the blow.
尽量缓解事情的影响
No, those really are your options.
没开玩笑 你应该那么做
So in order to write your speech for tomorrow,
为了写你明天的演讲稿
I just need to get a feel for who you are.
我要对你有个直观感受
For example, what inspired you to help Tibetan orphans?
例如 你为何要帮助西♥藏♥的孤儿
Marc!
小马
Many years ago, Ms. Slater embarked on
很久以前 斯莱特夫人
A soul-searching pilgrimage to the tiny village of Tawang,
开始了一趟自省的朝圣之旅
High in the Himalayas.
到了喜马拉雅山上的一个小镇塔旺
It was here that she experienced a holy vision,
她在那里看到了圣洁的幻像
Which brought her to this organization,
指引她来到这个公♥司♥
And ultimately...
最终
Her life's mission.
这里就是她的任务
Now holy v... Bup, bup!
现在那个圣洁的 等一下
Wilhelmina Slater's office.
威廉敏娜·斯莱特办公室
Uh, y... uh, hold on just a minute.
等一下
It's Nico. She sounds upset.
妮可 她有些不安
Darling, what's wrong?
宝贝 怎么了
Don't say another word.
什么都别说
Willie, you're coming back, right? Willie?
威丽 你一会要会来的吧 威丽
You've got what you need, right?
你得到想要的信息了 对吧
All righty. Uh, I'll show you how to check the messages.
好 我告诉你怎么查留言
You've reached Betty Suarez,
我是贝蒂·苏亚雷斯
Assistant to Daniel Meade, editor-in-chief...
主编丹尼尔·米德的助理
Greeting deleted.
问候语删掉了
Now how do I do a new one with my voice?
怎么录我的
You have your files backed up, right?
你的文件都备份了吧
Okay. Mm-hmm. I do.
是的
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表