剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Okay, that--that was one time,
就一次而已
And that was because you kept saying,
那也是因为你一直说
"One minute, I'll be right down,".
"一分钟 马上就好"
And you never, you didn't show.
但是你就没再出现
So I'm patient. There are worse traits.
我太有耐心了 结果也有坏处
Anyway, now I'm with Brian,so...
总之 现在我和布莱恩在一起
It all worked out.
我俩很搭
I'm sure you'll find someone, too.
我肯定你也会找到你的另一半
Whoa. My ears are still ringing from that place.
那地方真是震耳欲聋
I couldn't even hear myself think.
吵得我都不能思考了
Yeah, well, hey, we got a great plan "B" though, right?
我们还有个伟大的B计划 是吧
Pizza, beer, great company.
批萨 啤酒 好伙计
Yeah, how about we find something to watch?
我们不如找点东西看吧
Good idea.
好主意
Hey, Justin, you wanna help me pick out a movie?
贾斯廷 能帮我找个电影吗
Betty's got a lot of great musicals here.
贝蒂这可有好多音乐剧
Come on, Justin. Stop texting and join the party.
贾斯汀 别发短♥信♥了 来加入我们
Hey, one sec. Um... I have to take this,
喂 等下 我得接个电♥话♥
but I think I'm just gonna go over to Marc's,
不如我去小马那儿吧
so I don't bother you guys.
免得打扰到你们
I'm here. I'm all yours. Oh. No more work.
我来啦 时间都是你们的 没工作啦
Well, I might have to do a little bit of work tomorrow.
可能明天还有点工作
But who am I to complain?
但没什么可抱怨的
Work is work, right?
工作第一嘛 对吧
What are you guys doing?
你们这是干嘛
We decided that every time you say "Work," We drink.
我们决定 你一说"工作"我们就喝酒
Okay. I get it!
好吧 明白啦
Tonight is about fun, not work.
今晚只要找乐子 不提工作
Ohh! Drink!
喝
Dare!
大冒险
Ooh, a brave choice. All right, all right, all right.
选得好 好好好
oh, god.
天啊
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, okay.
好啦好啦
I want you to...
我要你
Flash that guy!
向那个男人秀内衣
No! Yes!
不要 快去
No!
不要
Betty, just do it.
贝蒂 上吧
Go show him your mayan temple. Go. Oh!
让他见识见识你的玛雅神庙 去吧
No, I can't do that.
不 我做不到
Yes, you can. Watch.
你做得到 看着
U.S.A., U.S.A., U.S.A.!
美国 美国 美国
See?
看到了吧
No. Okay, I am the queen. I declare it.
不行 我是女皇 我说的算
I want you to flash that stranger! Do it.
我要你去向那个陌生人秀内衣 上
No! Go, go, go! Just go.
不 上 上 上 上吧
Hey! Oh, come on, Betty.
快去 贝蒂
Okay, fine! I'll do it.
好吧 好吧 我去
Suarez!
苏亚雷斯
Everyone said,
人们都说
"when you go to London, don't miss Betty's boobs."
"去伦敦的话 一定别错过贝蒂的咪♥咪♥"
I'm just glad there wasn't a line.
我很高兴可以不用排队
This is Hilarious! Hi, Gio.
这真是 真高兴 乔
But I didn't get the shot, so...
但是 我没还拍照 所以
Hi, Gio. Let's just get cheech and chong back out.
乔 把拉链拉开 再来一次
Yeah, uh, Amanda!
好啊 阿曼达
Oh, no, no, no. Girls, girls, stop it.
不不不 姑娘们 住手
Turn around and let everyone have a look!
转个身让大家来都来看一看
Christina! Enough. Stop. Enough.
克里斯蒂娜 够了 住手 够了
I don't generally do these this often...
我不是经常这么干的
or ever.
从来没有
Right. But when in Rome... Oh, wait a minute.
没错 入乡随俗[字面意为在罗马] 等等
You didn't go to Rome with me, did you?
你没跟我去罗马 不是吗
You chose what's-his-name... Egg salad.
你选择了 他叫什么来着 鸡蛋沙拉
Henry--and to be fair,
亨利 而且说句公道话
I really didn't choose either one of you.
我并没有选择你们中的任何一个
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛
Layover. On my way to Provence.
顺路旅游 我要去普罗旺斯
A food and wine trip. And you?
美酒饕餮之旅 你呢
"Mode" Sent me for work. Work!
《风尚》派我来工作 工作
Hey, listen, I'd love to catch up,
我很想跟你多聊聊
but I want to see the London Eye before it closes,
但我想在伦敦眼摩天轮关闭前去看看
and I'm only here for one more night.
今天是我在这里的最后一晚
You want to check it out with me?
你想跟我一起去吗
No, I can't. Um, it's Hilda's bachelorette party,
我去不了 是希尔达的单身派对
And I can't just go, so...
我不能就这么走了
Can you just give us... like, two seconds?
能给我们 2秒钟吗
Two sec--don't--don't go. Okay.
2秒 别走 好吧
What are you doing? Go with him!
你在干什么 跟他去
What? Why? Betty, you are on vacation!
什么 为什么 贝蒂 你在放假呢
You have been all about work since you got here.
从到这儿开始你就一直在工作
You've got a really nice guy here
你在这里碰到了一个
who has always been crazy about you.
一直为你倾倒的好男人
Go have an adventure!
鼓起勇气跟他走
He does look sort of good, doesn't he?
他确实看起来还不错 是吧
Yeah, and you might have a plus-one for my wedding!
没错 我婚礼的时候你就不是孤身一人了
Go! Have fun!
去吧 好好玩
Okay.
好的
Good news.
好消息
Queen Hilda has granted me permission to go.
希尔达女王下旨放我走了
It's like a club in here.
这里面就像个夜店
Yeah, actually it used to have a stripper pole,
是啊 其实原来这里面还有钢管呢
but I guess it was too hard to wear a seat belt
不过我想系着安全带
and work the pole at the same time.
跳钢管舞太难了
Look, I just want you to know,
我就是想让你知道
I'm sorry about the way I've been treating you.
之前那么对你 我很抱歉
It's just, uh, kinda freaky to suddenly find out
只是 突然发现自己有个同母异父的弟弟
you have a half brother.
感觉很诡异的
Tell me about it. And thenmy mom, your dad
可以理解 然后我妈妈 你♥爸♥爸
That's an image I don't want stuck in my head.
那是一副我脑海中不愿见到的画面
Wait. My dad?
等等 我爸爸
Yeah, you know, I never got along with Hartley,
是的 我和哈特利一直关系不好
but I shouldn't have taken that out on you.
但这些事也不是你的责任
So you know my dad?
那么 你认识我父亲
Know him?
认识他
He was the biggest pain in my ass for, like, six months
他是我的心头大患 有六个月了吧
when he was trying to take over Meade.
他一直都想要接管米德集团
Mom told you all that, I'm sure.
我相信妈妈都告诉你这些了吧
I think we're here. You know what? Just hang on a second, all right?
我想我们到了 你稍等一会 好吗
I'm gonna go grease the bouncer,
我要去贿赂下门口的守卫
make sure we get V.I.P. treatment.
确保我们会获得贵宾待遇
Be right back.
马上回来
Tyler, everything all right?
泰勒 一切顺利吗
I think Claire might've lied to me
我想在关于我父亲是谁的问题上
about who my father is.
克莱尔撒谎了
Really?
是吗
I mean, she's been so nice to me since I got here.
我到这儿之后 她对我实在很好
Why would she do that?
她为什么会这么做
Oh, I don't know.
我不知道
But a lie of that magnitude?
不过撒这么大的谎
If you could never forgive her,
如果你因此而永不原谅她
it would be completely understandable.
那也是非常合情合理的
I'm out with Daniel right now, and...
我现在跟丹尼尔在外面
This news...
这个消息
All I can think about is taking a drink.
我现在只想去喝上一杯
Slipups are inevitable.
饮酒的冲动总是不期而至
And it's okay.
这没什么
I certainly know how tempting a perfectly mixed cocktail can be.
我太明白一杯鸡尾酒多有吸引力了
I can... almost taste it right now.
我好像 现在就尝到了那滋味
It's like a warm hug going down my throat.
那就好像 给我的喉咙来了一个温暖的拥抱
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表