剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Good morning, everyone!
大家早安
Somebody didn't get home until 10.30 last night, huh?
昨晚有人直到十点半才回家
Some of the editors wanted to go out,
一些编辑想出去玩
So I went with them, and I got a tattoo!
我就和他们一起 然后我搞了个纹身
What? Who is "stu"?
什么 谁是"尤"
Stu?
"尤"
It's supposed to say "hot stuff."
本应该是"性感尤物"
I sweat it off. It was hot in the club.
被汗擦掉了 酒吧里太热了
Ay, gracias a dios. Your mother would kill me.
啊 感谢主 你母亲会杀了我的
Mija, it's not like you to go out on a work night.
女儿 在工作日晚上出玩这不太像你
So? Maybe I want to mix it up.
是吗 我是想工作娱乐两不误
Matt's moving on. He's dating someone new.
马特向前看了 他已经开始新的感情了
I think it's time for me to get back on the market.
我重回单身行列了
Hey, what about that nice guy
嗨 那个帅小伙子怎么样
Who does the bookkeeping for Archie? Larry?
那个帮阿奇记账的小伙 拉里
Yeah. I don't know.
哦 我清楚
When he gets nervous, he does this sniffing thing.
当他紧张了 他会很大声地清鼻子
I don't think betty wants a sniffer.
我不认为贝蒂想找个狗鼻子
Aunt Betty
贝蒂阿姨
Did marc say when the cheerleader
马克有没有告诉你什么时候
uniforms will be ready?
啦啦队服能做好
Yes, he's gonna drop them off on his way to work.
有 他准备上班的时候顺路给你带过去
Oh, thank god.
哦 感谢上帝
Those hems have not been brought up since 2003.
自2003开始 那种褶皱边就没出现过
They might as well just be cheering in burkas.
也许她们还会去约旦河西岸比赛
Who roped you into helping the cheerleaders?
是谁说服你去帮拉拉队的
It was marc's idea.
那是马克的点子
He said if I'm gonna make it through high school,
他说如果我想在高中混得开
I have to be friends with the popular/mean girls.
我必须和那些受欢迎的贱女孩成为朋友
That's his advice?
这是他的意见
What does it matter?
有问题吗
The point is, he's having a better time at school.
重点是 他当年在学校可风光了
Okay, so whoever's free this morning,
好 那么谁今天早上有空
We need help decorating the gym for homecoming.
需要人手帮忙布置在体育馆的返校会
What?
什么
Why do I feel like I should be hearing scary music?
为什么我感觉你们反映怪怪的
Your mother doesn't have the best association with homecoming.
你妈妈对返校会 有心理阴影
Do you want to know why?
你想知道为什么吗
Because the year that I was nominated homecoming queen,
因为那年我被提名为返校节女王
My father told me I could not attend the ceremony.
我父亲说我不能参加
Mija, I was protecting you.
女儿 我是在保护你
You were ashamed of me! guys!
你觉得我丢了你的脸 伙计们
Never! Papi.
从没有 爸爸
Justin, your mom was six months pregnant with you,
贾斯廷 你妈妈当时已经怀你六个月了
So grandpa didn't think it was a good idea for her to go.
所以爷爷认为你妈妈不适合参加
Because he was ashamed of me.
因为他觉得我丢了他的脸
I was protecting you!
我是在保护你
Lies!
撒谎
but you know
但是你要知道
that you are a blessing in my life, honey, right?
你是我一生的宝贝 是吗
That is true, but eso-- eso is a lie.
这句话是真的 但是之前 之前是说谎
We'll come and help.
我们会帮忙的
I could have been queen, Betty.
我本可以是返校皇后的 贝蒂
I could have ruled all of this.
我本来这一切都是我的
I really think all you got was a bunch of carnations
我真觉得 你所能得到的不过就是
And a ride on a golf cart.
一束康乃馨还有坐在高尔夫车上
Yeah, to wave to my subjects
是啊 向大家挥手致意
Oh, my god!
哦 我的天
Is that Bobby Talercio?
是波比·塔内其奥吗
Bobby Talercio was the most dangerous guy
波比·塔内其奥是我约会过
I ever went out with.
最危险的男孩
One time, this guy called me a whore,
曾经 有个家伙喊我婊♥子♥
And Bobby slammed his head against the wall
接着波比把他的头猛撞墙
And made him apologize.
并让他道歉了
I felt like such a princess.
我当时感觉像个公主
Hilda? Hi!
希尔达 你好
Get out here! no way! oh, my god.
在这碰到 不是吧 这么巧
I know, right?
我知道
You look great. Oh, thank you.
你看上去棒极了 哦 谢谢
Jeez, don't tell me this is little chipmunk.
天哪 别说这个是小花栗鼠
This is little chipmunk? Oh, man! it is.
是小花栗鼠吗 哦 上帝 是的
"little chipmunk." your face! oh!
小花栗鼠 你的脸 哦
look, I'd love to stay and talk,
嗯 我还想再多说会儿话
But I gotta start a lesson.
但是我马上要上课了
Oh, you're teaching driver's ed.
哦 你在教开车吗
Yeah, part-time. You know,
是的 兼♥职♥ 你知道的
the family's got the car dealership,
家里做了汽车经销商
So I volunteer a few of the cars. Nice.
因此我自愿做些汽车生意 不错
Look, I'll, uh,
嗯 我会 嗯
I'll see you around, all right? Okay. See you later.
回见 好吗 好的 回见
My god, he has still got it.
我的老天 他还记得
I used to have such a crush on him.
我曾经很喜欢他
No kidding. You knew?
不开玩笑 你知道
Please! if it weren't for you hanging around so much,
拜托 要不是你在周围徘徊阻挠
Bobby would have been Justin's father.
波比将会成为贾斯廷的爸爸
Remember the summer he worked at Asadero's?
记得他在奥萨德罗工作那个夏天嘛
You came by three times a day for freeze-atas.
你每天去吃三次冰砖
Yeah, I gained 9 pounds that summer.
是的 我那个暑假重了九磅
But you lost it.
但是你现在减掉啦
Remember how you guys used to sit on the hood of his car?
还记得你们坐在他汽车引擎盖上
I used to always wish that would be me.
我曾经多么希望那是我啊
That would have been funny. Why?
那就很好玩了 为什么
'cause you could never go out with a guy like Bobby.
因为你绝对不会和波比这样的男孩约会
Why not?
为什么不
Because you're a good girl,
因为你是个好女孩
and he is a very bad boy.
他是个非常坏的男孩
So? You don't know me. Maybe I could.
因此 你不了解我 也许我有机会
Oh, please. Bobby smoked.
哦 拜托 波比很性感
Okay, here you go-- top and skirt.
好 给你 上衣和短裙
For you. Hey, thank you.
这是给你的 嗨 谢谢
See, ava? If the skirt doesn't hit you
看到了吗 艾娃 如果这裙子不贴身
In the exact right place,
在确切适当的地点
It could make your leg look chunky.
它会让你的腿显胖
Oh, my god. You saved my life.
哦 上帝 你救了我的命
Hey, Justin, where's your skirt, huh?
嘿 贾斯廷 你的短裙子在哪
Shut up, Kevin!
闭嘴 凯文
Okay, so let's talk about what just happened.
好 让我们来聊聊刚才发生的事情
A lump of boy made fun of you, and you did nothing.
一大堆男生取笑你 但是你什么都没做
What am I supposed to do? Get ahead of the joke, son.
我该做什么 继续开玩笑 孩子
If he asks where your skirt is,
如果他问你的短裙在哪里
Say it's at the dry cleaner with your opera cape.
回答说在干洗店和你的披肩放在一起
If you show them that you're in on the joke,
如果你表露出不在意这个笑话
Then they'll think they're not getting to you,
他们会认为没法捉弄你
And they'll stop making fun of you.
然后他们就会停止取笑你
Okay, Miss woman
好的 大小姐们
Are we all happy now?
大家现在都很开心吗
Is there anything else my friend Justin can do for you?
还有什么我朋友贾斯廷可以为你效劳的
Uh, not unless he knows any routines.
除非他懂得编舞
We need fresh moves for homecoming.
我们要准备返校庆典上用的新动作
Well, you're in luck.
哦 你们很幸运
It just so happens that Justin here
贾斯廷能胜任
Has the moves of a young, Mexican Beyonc.
拥有年轻的墨西哥版碧昂斯躯体
I, uh--
我 嗯
And he would be happy to choreograph it for you.
而且他很乐意帮你们设计舞蹈动作
Cool. See you at practice.
很好 排练时见
Okay.
好
What did you do?
你刚才干嘛
I mean, I helped out in junior high,
我说 我在初中虽然做过
But this is homecoming.
但是现在是返校庆典
This is like the broadway of school.
这个就像是学校版百老汇大道
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表