剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
how could you have followed me--
等等 你怎么跟着我...
I missed you much!Let's go to lunch.
我很想你 我们去吃午餐吧
Great.
好
Uh, get your cell phone.
先拿你的手♥机♥吧
What are you gonna do if I call you?
如果我给你打电♥话♥你怎么办呢
Uh, why would you have to call me if you--
为什么你要打我手♥机♥
Go, go! Okay.
去吧 去吧 好的
Did you find anything?
你找到什么了吗
Yes, the ones in the back are amazing--
找到了 放在后面的这些太棒了
So full of passion and drama!
极富激♥情♥和戏剧性
I think we have an emerging artist here.
我想我在这找到了新兴艺术家了
Great. Awesome.Take whatever you want.
好的 棒极了 想要哪些随便拿
We can figure out the details later.
我们可以稍后讨论细节问题
Thank you so much! Thank you for what?
非常感谢 谢什么
Thank you so much
非常谢谢你
For... Always being hungry when I am.
因为你 经常在我饿的时候就饿了
We're so in tune.I'm starving. Let's go.
我们太合拍了 我饿死了 走吧
Ugh, this is unacceptable, Marc.
这真让人难以接受 马克
I can't wait for dum-dum to make things happen for me.
我不能就这样等着那个蠢货来帮我把事情搞定
We have to put pressure on Claire.
我们得给克莱尔施加压力
It's dum-dum-- uh, I mean Daniel.
是那个蠢货 我是说丹尼尔
Probably misplaced his beard comb again.
可能又忘记他的胡子梳放哪了
Oh, yes, I forgot you're Daniel's bootlick now.
对呀 我忘记了你现在是丹尼尔的马屁精了
Go ahead. I'll figure out a way to do it myself.
你去吧 我会自己想办法的
Yes, Claire Meade was in South Dakota.
是的 克莱尔·米德去过南达科塔
I arranged for the travel myself.
她这趟旅行还是我安排的
Victoria Hartley told you about South Dakota?
维多利亚·哈特利和你提过南达科塔
She told me her husband got you pregnant.
她说她丈夫搞大了你的肚子
Mija, this is amazing.
女儿 这太棒了
There is a picture in the picture.
画中画
Where did this come from? Bobby stopped by earlier.
从哪弄的 早些时候波比来过
Bobby Talercio gave us this tv?
波比·泰勒西欧给的
Great. It's probably stolen.
好极了 这可能是偷来的
Did you get a receipt?
你有发♥票♥吗
Why do we even have to go there?
干嘛非那么想
You know his family. They're corrupt.
你知道他们家 品性恶劣
That is a vicious rumor. Nobody was ever convicted.
那根本是谣言 没有根据
You know, Bobby told me over coffee--
和我喝咖啡时波比说...
Wait, wait, wait. You had coffee with him?
等等 你和他一起喝咖啡
Yeah, yesterday. It's no big deal.
是的 昨天 没什么大不了
It is a big deal. I don't want you hanging out with him.
这是个大问题 我不想你们在一起
Well, you can't tell me
你不能规定
Who I can and can't hang out with.
我该和谁在一起
I'm not 17 years old, you know.
我又不是17岁
Then stop acting like it.
那就别表现的那么幼稚
It's like you're making
这就像是你要
The same mistakes all over again.
重蹈覆辙
Ay, papi, enough.
老爸 够了
No, no, no. First, you break up with Archie,
不 不 不 你先是和阿奇分手
And now you're hangin' out with Bobby.
之后又和波比约会
What's wrong with Bobby?
波比怎么了
He's a thug. He always was and he always will be.
他是个小混混 狗改不了吃屎
Hello, dear.
你好 亲爱的
Let's have a little chat, shall we?
我们谈会儿好吗
What was Claire doing in South Dakota?
克莱尔去南达科塔干什么
Ow. You're hurting me. I'm not touching you.
你会打我 我不会动你一根汗毛
Well, how would I know what she's doing in South Dakota?
我怎么知道她去南达科塔干嘛
I don't even know where that country is.
我都不知道那是哪
Look at me.
看着我
No. Marc told me never to look you directly in the eye.
不 马克说永远都不要直视你
Amanda... It--it is Amanda, right?
阿曼达 是阿曼达 对吧
Yeah.
没错
Are you happy here?
你在这干得开心吗
Answering phones, getting coffee--
接电♥话♥ 递咖啡
Don't you want more out of life?
你就没点别的期望吗
Actually, I do want to do more someday,
事实上 我确实想今后做点别的
You know, like,in fashion. I could make that happen.
比如说 在时尚界 我能帮你如愿
You could? Of course.
你能吗 当然
I may not be in charge now, but I will be again,
我现在可能不掌权 但我会东山再起
And I could make your dreams come true.
我能让你美梦成真
Or I could keep you stuck behind that reception desk
我也能让你永生做前台
Until your skin turns the texture
直到你的皮肤干枯到如同
Of a weathered Louis Vuitton overnight bag.
路易斯威登过夜手袋的材质
So tell me, what was Claire doing in South Dakota?
那么说吧 克莱尔去南达科塔干什么
I won't tell you.
我不会告诉你
I promised Mrs. Meade I'd keep her secret.
我答应过米德夫人帮她保密
It's a pity, because you're the kind of woman
遗憾的是你是一个
That would appreciate the value of accessorizing.
视配饰如命的女人
It pulls the whole outfit together.
这让我光彩照人
Damn you.
你这个毒妇
I am not having this conversation with you again.
我不想再和你谈这个
Why are you still defending him?
你干嘛还维护他
This company is our legacy.
这家公♥司♥是我们的家族财产
You're letting him destroy it.
你却让他毁掉它
I mean, all he cares about is his bottom line.
他只关心他的盈亏底线
Just admit it, Daniel.
承认吧 丹尼尔
You don't like that Cal and I are sleeping together.
你还是介意我和卡尔上♥床♥
Oh, mom.
老妈
And you're letting your emotions cloud your judgment.
感情用事 模糊了你的判断力
My judgment? You're the one who's thinking with your...
我的判断力 你才是那个思考不...
Not with your brain.
不经大脑
Cal hartley is a ruthless, amoral monster.
卡尔是个无情且是非不分的禽兽
That is not true. I have known that man for 30 years.
不是的 我认识他30年了
He's a good man, and he cares about this company,
他是个好人 他关心这家公♥司♥
And he cares about me.
他也在乎我
After everything I've been through,
在经历种种一切后
I would have hoped that you would allow me
我本希望你能允许我拥有
This little bit of happiness.
这一点点的幸福
Did you get this from Betty?
贝蒂给你这个了吗
"Surprise showing of new work
新晋艺术家马特·哈特利的
From emerging artist Matt Hartley."
新作惊喜画展
My lunch is emerging from my stomach.
我的午饭快要从胃里窜出来了
We're totally going though, right?
但我们非去不可 对吧
You're going to Matt's opening?
你要去马特的展览
Could be our second date.
算是我们的第二次约会
I love you. Is it too early to say that?
我爱你 说这话是不是太早了
You know what? I don't care.
知道吗 我不在乎
You're my boyfriend, and I... Love you.
你是我男朋友 我...我爱你
Okay, what is up with that?
好吧 这是怎么回事
If I'd known he was a guh-virgin,
要是早知道他从没和男人做过
I never would have taken his delicate flower.
我绝不会去舔他那娇嫩的花蕾
This is too much responsibility. I have to dump him.
责任太重了 我得甩掉他
No!
不行
He's imprinted on you like a gay duckling.
他已经认准你了 就像一只小鸭鸭
If you don't wean him off you slowly, he'll die.
如果你直接赶尽杀绝 他会死的
You're right. Best pot stickers in New York.
你说的对 那是纽约最好吃的锅贴
I know. I told you.
是吧 我说过的
Hey, look at this-- "Emerging artists."
看看这个 新晋艺术家
Let's check it out.
我们去瞧瞧
"Emerging artists"? Let's go back to my place.
新晋艺术家 还是回我家吧
Cheesy popcorn and a movie. This will be better.
边吃芝士爆米花边看电影 这个更好
Better than cheesy popcorn? I doubt it.
比芝士爆米花还好 我怀疑
It'll be close. Come on.
要结束了 来吧
All right, if it's what you want, I'll do it for you.
好吧 如果你喜欢 为了你我去
No, Matt. This is not about me.
不 马特 不是为了我
Surprise!
惊喜
These are my paintings.
这些是我的画
These are your paintings What is this? What did you do
这些是你画的 这是什么 你都干了什么
What did you do? Matt, these are--
你都干了什么 马特 这些是...
Marvelous!
太精彩了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表