剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
I'm sorry.
对不起
Look, I don't want us to end on bad terms.
我不希望我们不欢而散
I don't either. I just don't know how I feel
我也不想 我只是不知道
About releasing you from your contract.
同意你离职 我会有什么感觉
What are you saying?
你在说什么
We've invested a lot in you, betty.
我们在你身上花了很多心血 贝蒂
If it was anyone else, I'd say no.
如果是别人 我绝对不会同意的
I need to think about this.
我需要想一想
Okay. Well...
好吧
They need the form right away
他们马上就要那份协议
or I'll lose the job.
不然我就得不到那份工作
I said I would think about it.
我说了我会想一想的
All right. Well, then I guess we'll talk about it later.
好吧 那我们一会儿再谈
I mean, can you believe the nerve of that claire?
你能相信吗 克莱尔居然那么想
What have I ever done to her?
我做了什么了
Several things come to mind. Like, oh, I don't know...
我想到不少事 比如
Stealing sperm from her husband's corpse?
挖开她丈夫的坟墓 偷取他的精♥子♥
Well, the craziest thing is,
最疯狂的是
Before old chicken neck showed up,
在那个老女人进来之前
I was just so happy to be alive,
我很高兴自己能活着
I was just willing to let the whole thing go.
我只希望一切都尽快过去
That's not crazy. That's wonderful!
那不是疯狂 那样很好
It was a moment of weakness.
那是我一时软弱
If those idiots want me to save tyler,
如果他们想要我帮泰勒一把
They gonna have to hand over the whole damn company.
他们就要把整个公♥司♥拱手奉上
Oh, willie, don't say that. That's wrong.
威威 别那么说 那样不好
Oh, you're one to be judging me, marc.
什么时候你也开始教训我了 马克
After all these years,
这么多年以来
Whenever I needed something that's morally questionable,
无论我要的东西合否常理
You were right there with me.
你总是乐于辅佐
You're right. I was willing to do anything for you.
没错 我愿意为你做任何事
You were like my mother,
你就像是我的母亲
My goddess, my diva.
我的女神 我的女王
Y-you know, you were--you were my life.
你就是我的一切
I thought that if you had everything you wanted,
我以为当你得到你想要的
You'd be happy, but...
你会开心
You'll never be happy.
但是你从来不会
There's always something more.
总有更多的东西你想要
Thank you.
谢谢
Oh, hi, betty. Oh, hi, mrs. Meade.
贝蒂 米德夫人
You sound like I feel, which isn't great.
你看起来跟我一样 过得不顺
What's going on?
出了什么事
I don't wanna bore you with my problems.
我不想烦扰你
Oh, betty, please.
贝蒂 说吧
The last 2 weeks've been nothing but gunshots and comas.
这两周来不是枪击就是昏迷
I would love to hear your problems.
我很想听听你的烦恼
Well, actually, um, it's sort of about...
好吧 事实上 是关于
Daniel.
丹尼尔
Oh! There you are!
找到你了
What are you doing?
你在做什么
You know I steal when I get upset.
你知道我生气了就会偷东西
Spencer screamed at me 'cause he ended up
斯宾塞就因为
In one of those "Who wore it better"? Columns.
在专栏"谁戴得更好"的投票中
AND ONLY 82% OF PEOPLE SAID ELLEN DeGENERES
不过82%的人选了艾伦·德杰尼勒斯
Wore the suit better than he did. No.
就冲我喊叫 不是吧
I hate him. He's dead to me.
我恨死他了
I never wanna talk to him again. He's your father.
我再也不要跟他说话了 他是你父亲
Is everything okay, dear?
一切还好吗 亲爱的
Yeah. It's just betty.
还好 除了贝蒂
Shshe wants to leave, and... I heard.
她想要离职 我听说了
I tawt I taw the tweety bird tattoo
他上次把衬衣拉起来
When he lifted up his shirt
我看到了他的翠弟纹身
And a little bit of crackage popped out.
还有一点点他的大屁♥股♥
I didn't wanna say anything to you because, well,
我不想告诉你是因为
I wasn't sure, but then halston died,
我还不能确定 然后霍斯顿死了
and you were so sad. Oh, my god.
你又那么难过 天哪
Marc, what am I gonna do? Should I tell him?
马克 我要怎么办 我要告诉他吗
But then what if I tell him, and he rejects me?
如果我告诉他了 他拒绝我呢
What if--what if he's not my father,
如果他其实不是我父亲呢
And I have to go through all of this all over again?
我又要再经历一次这种事吗
What if you have to go through this all over again? Ooh.
如果你又要再经历一次这种事呢
Hey, amanda. Wow, I see you more now
阿曼达 我现在看到你的时候
Than when you actually worked here.
比你在这里上班时还多啊
Not funny, suarez!
不好笑 苏亚雷斯
That's not funny at all! That's terrible timing!
一点也不好笑 现在不适合开玩笑
Sorry. I'm not doing well with anyone around here today.
抱歉 我今天把所有人都得罪了
Okay, seriously, whatever drama you got going on today...
我是认真的 不管你今天有什么特别的事
I've been sucked into enough. I don't need it!
我都不想听 我受够了
So what's up?
到底怎么了
Well, look, before I go to london,
在我去伦敦之前
I have to get released from my contract... ugh! God!
我要先从这家公♥司♥离职 天哪
Betty. Honestly!
贝蒂 说真的
Go on.
继续
Okay, are we talking or not?
你到底要不要听我说
Just the other night, we were here talking and working.
前一天 我们还在一起聊天 工作
I mean, she's writing my bio.
她要写我的小传
I wouldn't trust anyone else to do that.
我不信任其他人来做
Are you sure this isn't about
你确定这只是
More than just betty's editing skills?
因为贝蒂有能力
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
I'm talking about the fact that
我在说 也许
that you might have feelings for her.
你爱上了她
What?
啥
He's a bully! And he's manipulative!
他仗势欺人 要掌控一切
And he as a weak chin. Yeah!
下巴也很丑 没错
Yeah, um... what? No! No, he doesn't.
没错 什么 不是的
What does that have to do with anything?
那又和我有什么关系
He's-- well, keep--keep--keep-- keep ranting, though.
继续 继续说
Come on, mom, that's crazy! Perhaps.
得了吧 妈 你疯了吗 也许
Or could it explain your behavior?
但是这也解释了你的表现
What? No! No way.
啥 才没有
Daniel, darling, you were so upset
丹尼尔 亲爱的
At the possibility of her leaving,
她要离开 你那么生气
You nearly burned down your office.
差点烧掉自己的办公室
If you are having such a hard time with her leaving,
如果你这么不想让她走
You need to give her a reason to stay.
那你就要有理由让她留下来
Well, I think you need to go and give him
我想你要去告诉他
A piece of your mind.
你的想法
You know what? I will. Yeah.
我这就去 对的
Thanks! Good! You're welcome.
谢谢 很好 不客气
Daniel, I--
丹尼尔
Me first. Betty, I can't live without you.
贝蒂 我先说 我不能没有你
So what exactly did Daniel say?
丹尼尔到底说什么了
He offered me a promotion, full-fledged editor--
他要给我升职 高级编辑
And a really nice bump in salary.
而且还加了不少薪
That's major, A.B.
这可是件大事 贝姨
I know. What do I do?
我知道 我该怎么办
Seems pretty clear to me. You have to take it.
我的观点很明确 你该答应他
Papi, come on. There are a lot of things to consider.
爸爸 拜托 有很多事需要考虑
Hey, we--we got great news, too.
我们也有重大消息发布
What? Nothing. Nothing.
什么 没有 啥事都没
No, it's not nothing. It's something.
怎么说没事 这可是大事件
Come on. What is it
说吧 啥事
We're gonna get a place in the city
我们在城里找到住处了
I think that's great.
我觉得不错
Great news. I-I'm gonna go wash dishes.
好消息 我去洗碗了
Why did you say anything?!
要你多什么嘴
We don't know if we're taking it yet!
我们还不确定要不要租那里
Betty might stay.
但贝蒂可能要留下啊
I thought it was a good time to test the waters.
这不正是好时机探探口风吗
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表