剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
你们以为你俩是谁 娥皇女英么
What do you two think you are, a pair of queens?
我才是这里的国王 别忘了
Well, I'm king around here, so don't forget it!
哦 我的天啊 抱歉 你们还好吗
Oh, my gosh! I'm sorry. are you guys okay?
太棒了
That was so great!
哦 贾斯廷 你演的史丹利太完美了 哦
Oh, Justin! Your Stanley is perfect. Oh!
贝蒂 我不确定
Betty, I'm not sure.
你应该在布兰奇的台词里 加上"废话"这句
You may have put the "blah" in Blanche.
嗯 你演斯特拉的时候 也没加"主要的"这个词
Well, you didn't exactly put the "stellar" in Stella.
哦 真挑剔
Ooh, mean!
你肯定能进雷纳.卡尔娃维奇的表演班
You are so getting into Lena Korvavinky's class!
我有直觉
I can feel it.
是雷纳.卡尔维卡 你怎么连这不知道
It's Lena Korvinka. How do you not know that?
她是我们这个时代
She is only the most famous
在世的最有名的女演员
living actress of our time.
我觉得你能参加她的试镜
I think it is so cool
真是太酷了
that you get to audition for her.
-她的表演班是个传奇 -我知道
- Her classes are legendary. - I know!
她可能清楚得很
She's probably seen it all.
不知道用<欲望号♥街车>的桥段
I wonder if "a streetcar named desire"
会不会有点太张扬了
is a little too obvious.
我要重新考虑一下
I may need to rethink this.
我真替他捏把汗 我希望他能录取
I'm so nervous for him. I hope he gets this.
是啊 高中生活
I know. High school hasn't exactly
真的不适合他
been a picnic for him.
嗯 这是为什么波比和我打算
Mm. That's why Bobby and I are gonna wait
等到这件事结束以后
until this whole thing is over
再告诉他...
until we tell him about...
孩子的事
The baby.
等等 你们打算一起告诉他
Wait. You guys are gonna tell him together?
-听起来靠谱 -我知道
- That sounds promising. - I know!
好了 我要走了
Okay, I'm ready to go.
等等 等等 你们要走了吗
Wait. wait, you guys are leaving already?
我以为你们或许可以留下来
I thought that maybe you could stay, hang out,
我们可以吃个晚餐什么的
And we could have dinner or something.
对不起 我跟波比约好了一起吃
Oh, I'm sorry. I made dinner plans with Bobby.
是啊 我得去敲定我的喜剧性独白
Yeah. and I have to decide on my comedic monologue.
在莫里哀和布莱德
It's between Mauriat and one of Brad's
在"蕾切尔.祖计划"里的失败里选择
breakdowns from "the Rachel Zoe Project."
嗯 真倒霉 因为我做了太多意大利面
Well, that's too bad 'cause I made too much pasta,
我还想着你们
And I was hoping you guys
能帮我把剩下的吃完呢
would help me eat the leftovers.
-抱歉 贝姨 -好吧
- Sorry, a.b. - All right.
我想我只是习惯了
Well, I guess I'm just used to
做我和马特的两人份了
making enough for me and Matt.
你想让我取消吗 我打给波比
Aw, you want me to cancel? I'll call Bobby.
不 不 拜托 别傻了 走吧
No, no. Come on, don't be silly. Go!
我又不是没事可做
It's not like I have nothing to do.
明天又会是个大冷天
It's gonna be another cold one tomorrow,
所以要注意保暖 小心路滑
so bundle up and watch out for the ice.
另一则消息 在市中心一名女子
In other news, a woman in midtown was found dead
在公♥寓♥里死了一个月之后 才被人发现
in her apartment yesterday after almost a month.
有消息说 虽然此女子
Sources say that
已经住在这所公♥寓♥长达12年
though the woman lived in the building for 12 years,
她的50多个邻居中 没有人
none of her more than 50 neighbors
认识她或注意到她的存在
really knew her or noticed her absence.
我有一次透过窗户看见她
I saw her through the window once,
一个人吃着意面 做了超多
eating her pasta alone. Looked like she made too much.
杯具啊
How sad.
我想古语说得好
I guess the old saying is true--
大隐隐于市
You really can be alone in a crowd.
嗨 大家 我刚刚在想 如果我们三个
Hey, guys! I was just thinking, wouldn't it be fun
哪天一起走去上班 会不会很好玩
if the three of us walked to work together someday?
我是说 鉴于我们都住在
I mean, seeing as we do live
离彼此只隔着条走廊的地方
across the hall from each other and everything.
我们离彼此只隔着走廊
We live across the hall from each other?
是啊 当我说 "别去走廊 她在那儿"
Yeah. when I say, "don't go in the hall. It's there,"
我就是这个意思
That's what I mean.
好了 我们要做点有意思的事儿
Okay, so we're doing the mean thing.
我只是觉得 我不认识
I just think that it's weird
这栋楼里任何一个别的人 真是奇怪
that I don't know anyone else in the building.
我是说 你们当中有谁
I mean, do either one of you
跟其他人交谈过吗
ever talk to anybody else?
没直接聊过 但是我们会在楼下的公告栏里
Not directly, but we do leave nasty notes
给某些人留些下流的便条
on the bulletin board downstairs for some of them.
差不多 当然
Synonymously, of course.
瞧 这就是
See, here's the problem
住在公♥寓♥里的综合症
with living in an apartment complex.
人们回家 关上门
People come home, they close their doors,
老死不相往来
they shut out the rest of the world,
没有人会花时间
and no one takes any time
哪怕去了解一下他们的邻居
to even get to know their neighbors.
你真该为此做点什么 贝蒂
You should really do something about that, Betty.
你知道吗 我正要去做呢
You know what? I'm going to.
她真是说干就干啊 对吧
She's a real go-getter, isn't she?
要是她能把勇气
If only she'd apply
用到她的鬓毛上就好了
some of that pluck to her chin hair.
-待会见 -说得好
- See you later. - Good one.
多谢
Thank you.
哦 有机会的话 你能再补一些
Oh, and could you also make up some more media kits
媒体发放资料
when you get a chance?
今天剩下的时间 我都需要马克
I'm gonna need Marc for the rest of the day
去协助迷彩背心的拍摄 马克
to help organize the wild vest shoot. Marc.
哇 哇 等等
Whoa, whoa, whoa. wait a second.
我今天不能放马克走
I can't spare Marc today.
丹尼尔 我同时担任
Daniel, I am working
主编和创意总监的职务
as both editor-in-chief and creative director.
直到我们雇用一个高级时尚编辑
Until we hire a senior fashion editor,
我都不得不让马克替我办事 马克
I have to have Marc available to me. Marc.
马克 留下 听着 你这么忙 我很抱歉
Marc, stay. Look, I'm sorry you're so overwhelmed,
-但是我也需要他 -去做什么呢 安排你的午觉
- but I need him, too. - To what, schedule your naps?
你知道吗 我已经受够你了
You know what? I've had just about enough out of you.
在过去的几周里 我好心好意让你跟我一起
I've been more than kind in sharing Marc with you
共用马克 但到此为止
Over the past few weeks, but that's it.
他不归你管了
He is off-limits to you.
什么 你不能把我和我自己的助理分开
What? You can't cut me off from my own assistant.
他不再是你的助理了 他是我的
He's not your assistant anymore. He's mine.
让我帮你的书呆子
Let me get one thing through
理理清楚
that giant egg head of yours.
我会要回马克的 这事儿没完
I will get Marc back. this is not over.
嗨 我是贝蒂
Hi! I'm Betty.
我刚刚搬回这栋楼
I just moved back into the building,
我想知道你是否...
And I was wondering if maybe you--
不感兴趣
Not interested.
嗨 想来5楼G室参加K歌♥聚会吗
Hi. Wanna come to a karaoke party in 5-g?
"我会找到你的 杂♥志♥窃贼"
"I will hunt you down, 'o' magazine stealer."
"别让你的狗在走廊里撒尿了 混♥蛋♥"
"Stop letting your dog pee in the hallway, jackass."
真不礼貌
That's not very nice.
你能让我们进去吗
Hey! Hey, could you let us in?
-非常感谢 -非常感谢
- Thank you so much! - Thank you so much.
我们在外面都快冻僵了
We were about to freeze out there.
是啊 你们脸色发青呢
Yeah, it looks like you were turning blue.
是啊
Oh, yeah.
你们住在这里吗
Do you guys live in the building?
我们今天刚搬进来
We're moving in today.
是啊 忙得一团糟
Yeah, in all the craziness,
我们竟把自己锁在外面了
we managed to lock ourselves out.
哦 太糟糕了 哦 对了 我是贝蒂
Oh! that's awful. Oh, I'm Betty, by the way.
嗨 我是加斯 这是薇琪
Hi. Hey. I'm Gus, and--and that's Vickie.
你知道吗 明天晚上我正好要举办
You know what? I just so happen to be throwing
一次邻里间的K歌♥聚会
a neighborly karaoke party
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表