剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
Don't worry about it. I got a good deal on it.
别担心 我做了个好买♥♥卖♥♥
A deal. What kind of a deal...
买♥♥卖♥♥ 什么样的买♥♥卖♥♥
like a disappeared from a loading dock kind of a deal?
在码头把东西拿走的买♥♥卖♥♥吗
Oh, hey. What kind of thing is that to say?
这话说的
Most people... they would say, "hey, thank you."
大多数人会说 谢谢
So you gonna give me one?
你是不是应该对我说一句
Thank you.
谢谢
Unh-unh.No, that sounded like it hurt.
不是吧 听起来像是很不情愿啊
Give me another one.Come on.
再说一次 来嘛
Thank you.
谢谢
No, I don't buy it. We're gonna have to work on that.
不 我不接受 这你得好好练练
So I would love to get your perspective on this,
我想听听一下你的观点
Denise Ludwig, new creative force here at "mode."
黛妮丝.路德维 《风尚》的新创意军
Everybody's talking about this "recession"
大家都在谈论《风尚》的衰退
and how no one can afford a manicure.
还说《风尚》的人穷得没钱修指甲
So why do people keep spending $500
那么为什么还有人
on the perfect pair of jeans?
花500块买♥♥牛仔裤呢
Suzuki, I love that question,
铃木 我喜欢这个问题
And no one can answer that better
没有人比我最喜欢的设计师
than my favorite designer Roberto Dipaolo himself.
罗伯特.迪帕奥 更有资格回答这个问题了
"Fashion is a dream you put on in the morning."
"时尚是你早晨穿起的梦想"
Can't live without a dream, suzuki.
生活不能没有梦想 铃木
I think that says it all.
我想这已经回答了所有的问题
I shall no longer worry about the fate of this magazine.
我现在不再担心这本杂♥志♥的命运了
Cut.
卡
Mama needs some powder.
妈妈需要补点粉
Well, we didn't totally stink up the joint.
我们没有把这次采访搞砸嘛
I mean, you were amazing.
你太棒了
I had no idea you knew so much about fashion.
我还不知道你对时尚懂这么多呢
Oh, I don't.
其实我不懂
I paid some freshman at f.I.T. like 40 bucks
我给《健康》杂♥志♥的一个新来的40块
to pull some quotes.
叫他帮我找一些经典名句
I think he got that one from "lucky."
我想刚才那句是他从lucky杂♥志♥弄来的
Honestly, I just--I can't get my head around fashion.
老实说 我 我的头脑不能围着时尚转
You can't?
你不能吗
No. It's just dumb. But you know what?
对 时尚太蠢了 不过你知道吗
It doesn't even matter.
这都没关系
I don't care if it's Donna Karan
我才不在乎是唐娜·卡伦(DKNY的创始人)
or dog food.
还是狗食呢
It's just something to sell.
对我来说都是市面上卖♥♥的东西
Now that suzuki is he gay?
那个铃木 是同性恋吗
cause I thought I saw him sneaking a peek at my snookie.
我刚才好像看到他偷看我的男友
Where's this go? Excuse me.
这个放哪 打扰一下
In the next room with the other paintings.
和其他的画一起放到下一个房♥间里
Yes?
有事吗
Um, I just read about
我刚刚看到了
your upcoming emerging artists showcase,
你即将举♥行♥的新兴艺术家展览
And I was wondering if you'd be interested
我在想你是否感兴趣
in featuring an up and coming painter?
为一个大有前途的画家做一个专题展览呢
What have you done?
你都画了些什么呢
Oh, me? No, nothing.
我吗 不 我什么都没画
I'm talking about my boyfriend.
我是说我的男朋友
He's a painter, and he's very good.
他是个画家 而且他非常棒
He painted this. Interesting.
这个是他画的 有意思
So this was painted by your lover. My boyfriend.
这个是你的情人画的了 我男朋友
Boyfriend? Boring.
男朋友 真没意思
Well, it's simple.
这画很简单
Nice use of perspective.
视角用的不错
What's this, uh, smudge?
这是什么 污点吗
Oh, that's me waving.
那是我在挥手
I'm beginning to see the resemblance.
现在有点像了
Oh, he's quite good, your lover.
你的情人很不错嘛
Yes, my boyfriend is great,
是的 我的男朋友很棒
And this showcase is perfect for him.
这个展览非常适合他
He's emerging, he's an artist,
他就是个新兴的艺术家
And it's exactly the lift he could use right now.
这次绝对是让他发光的机会
Well, unfortunately,I can't commit to anything
不过 我不能因为一幅画
by just one painting.
就向你承诺什么
Oh, no, he has dozens more.
不止一副 他还画了好几十副呢
They're in his storage unit.
在他的储藏室里
I could take you there.
我可以带你去
All right, I'll have a look.
好吧 我就去看看
But I'm warning you--your lover better be good.
但是我警告你 你的情人最好是很棒
Oh, my lover is good...
我的情人确实很棒
at painting.
我是指画画
It's the same thing with these overpriced rags, you know?
这和那些高价的破布不都一样吗
I don't care if it's Donna Karan or dog food,
我才不在乎是唐娜·卡伦还是狗食
It's just something to sell.
对我来说都是市面上卖♥♥的东西
In light of Denise Ludwig's blasphemous interview,
根据黛妮丝.路德维的亵渎时尚界的采访
I've been pumping my contacts at "mode" for info.
我一直在联♥系♥《风尚》 进一步获取消息
Late word into the "fashion buzz" newsroom
最新的谣言传到了"时尚八卦"编辑室
Is Denise has resigned from her post
黛妮丝有没有辞职
And is returning to her hollywood roots
然后重操她的好莱坞旧业
Running a major tv studio.
经营一家电视录音室呢
This is a category 5 crap storm.
这是简直是五级胡言乱语风暴
Well, fortunately,Wilhelmina is available
还好威廉敏娜还可以
to step right back into her old job.
回来做她以前的工作
Over my dead body.
除非从我尸体上踏过去
I couldn't have described your body better, Claire.
对你的身体我可再了解不过了 克莱尔
What is she doing here?We are not hiring her back.
她来这做什么 我们又没有雇她回来
Actually, Cal,
事实上 卡尔
we don't need your vote any more.
我们不再需要你的同意了
That's right. The stolen meade money has been recovered.
没错 米德被偷的钱已经找回来了
It has?
是吗
We can cut you a check for your investment plus interest
在今晚之前我们可以给你开张支票
By the end of business today. Wait a minute.
还清你的投资和利息 等等
You two are partners in this, aren't you?
你俩是一伙的 是吗
You set up that Denise video,
你们设计好了黛妮丝的采访
and now you're trying to push cal out.
现在又要把卡尔赶出公♥司♥
I'm only gonna say this once, so listen up.
我只说一次 听好
You don't tell me when to leave.
你没权利告诉我什么时候离开
No one does.
没有人可以
Well, I was hoping you weren't gonna make this difficult.
我希望你不要把事情弄得很难看
You don't know what difficult is.
你不知道什么叫难看
But you might learn yet.
不过你可能已经学到了
Mom I don't want to hear it.
妈 我不想听
You choose this woman over family?
你选择了这个女人 而不是你的家人
I think that speaks volumes.
我想这已经很清楚了
I give you one simple task.
我给你一个这么简单的任务
Why am I so surprised you frakked it up?
你居然搞砸了 我很震惊
You let me deal with my mother.
让我来应付我妈
We get her on our side,
只要让她站在我们这一边
she'll convince cal to leave.
她就会劝卡尔离开的
Thanks again for coming to see matt's work.
再次感谢你来看马特的作品
A show would be so amazing,
他的作品展一定会令人惊叹
Give him the focus he needs.
而且也会给他需要的关注点
Um, Frances?
富兰西丝
Huh? Oh, I'm sorry.
很抱歉
My focus was drifting because these paintings
我的关注点有点飘忽不定 因为这些画
just aren't holding it.
不能吸引我的注意
Really? Well, he's competent enough,
真的吗 他很有才能
But they're so uninspired.
但是这些作品都没有灵感
He hasn't found his voice yet.
他还没有找到自己想表达的声音
Well, no, I mean, keep looking.
不可能的 你继续找
His voice has to be in here somewhere.
他的声音一定就在某个地方的
That's Matt. Um, I really want to keep this a surprise,
是马特 我真的想给他一个惊喜
So can you just be quiet?I'll be right back.
请你别出声 我马上就回来
Hey, hey, hey.What--what are you doing here?
你在这干什么
I followed you.What are you doing here?
我跟着你过来的 你在这做什么呢
I forgot my cell. Wait,
我忘了拿手♥机♥了
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表