剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表
And averted my gaze upward when you approached?
向上转移目光吗
Learn how to recognize social cues.
学会怎么识别社交暗示
Just getting coffee. Co-worker coffee,
只是一杯咖啡 同事之间的咖啡
Not "i want to sleep with you" coffee.
不是我想和你睡觉的咖啡
Subtle.
真狡猾
Okay. That was weird.
那真奇怪
Is something going on between them?
他们之间发生什么事了吗
Here's another social cue.
另一个社交暗示
That means, "i'm not going to talk to you."
意思是 我不想告诉你
Marc, you know something.
马克 你知道一些事
And you might as well just tell me,
你最好告诉我
Or I'll just chase you out of the elevator
或者我一路追着你跑
And through the streets. Okay, fine.
从电梯里跑上大街 好吧
But only because you have sturdy legs
但只是因为你有双强壮的腿
And I'm in heels today.
而我今天穿着高跟
I will tell you one thing and one thing only.
我告诉你一件事 就一件
Amanda has wanted to tap matt for a while now.
阿曼达一直想勾引马特
And they went on a date recently.
他们最近在约会
And they're probably gonna hook up in the bahamas.
他们很有可能在巴哈马约会
Hey, look at that. I told you everything.
看看 我全告诉你了
You know, amanda and I were roommates.
阿曼达和我曾经是室友
Isn't there, like, a girl code that says
不是有女孩子之间不成文的条例说
You can't go after your ex-roommate's ex-boyfriend?
你不能追求你前室友的前男友吗
She has not inhaled since you left.
自从你走她就说个没停
And matt--it's so obvious that he kept me off the list
还有马特 把我剔除出名单也太明显了
Because he didn't want to feel
因为他不想因为和她上♥床♥
guilty about sleeping with her.
而感到愧疚
Yo. Language. I've heard the word "sleep" before.
注意用词 我听过上♥床♥这个词
I thought you were over matt.
我以为你不惦记马特了
I am over matt.
我是不惦记他了
She's not over him. Well, you know, if I was you,
她还惦记着呢 如果我是你
I would get myself to the bahamas,
我会让自己去巴哈马
Grab a fistful of that skank's hair
抓住那个贱♥人♥的头发
And take back my man. I don't want to go to the bahamas.
抢回自己的男人 我不想去巴哈马
That way, I don't have to have their relationship
那样我也不用因为他们的关系
Shoved in my face.
而觉得丢脸
I wish me and archie could go to the bahamas.
我希望我和阿奇能一起去巴哈马
A little island vacation--
小岛度假
That is exactly what we could use to...
然后我们就可以
Get the juices flowin'.
好好享受性福
Okay, that I don't need to hear. I can get you
我没有必要听那个
the "mode" rate if you want. You'd love it,
如果你们想去 可以享受风尚折扣 你们会喜欢的
They're putting everyone up at the cove atlantis.
他们在亚特兰蒂斯海湾给所有人提供住宿
Ooh. Oh, my god. You have to go.
天啊 你必须得去
Shakira's gonna be there this week. I love her.
夏奇拉这周会在那里 我超爱她
She goes under the name sidney lumpkin,
她的化名是希德尼·伦普金
And I need you to get this signed for me.
我想要让她帮我签了这个
"my life with shakira." yeah.
我与夏奇拉的生活
Is that cute? Aw.
太可爱了
You got married! oh, my goodness.
你结婚了 我的天啊
My photoshopped life is so much better than my real one.
我的虚拟生活比现实生活好多了
So cute. I'm not going to the bahamas.
好可爱 我不会去巴哈马的
Is it just my imagination
只是我的想象
Or is everyone around me pointing and whispering?
还是每个人都在冲我指指点点
Oh, don't worry.
不用担心
They'll stop once it grows back out.
你的头发长回来他们就不会说了
I was talking about the cult, but thanks.
我只是在说邪教的事 但是还是谢谢了
Now I know how you feel about my haircut.
现在我知道你对我的发型有什么看法了
Sorry.
抱歉
I should probably just lay low
我最好还是低调点
Until this whole thing blows over.
直到整个事情都被人淡忘了
Oh, come on, dan
不要这样 丹
You're about to go to the bahamas.
你要去巴哈马了
Given everything you've just been through,
考虑到你历过的每件事
I think you should do the exact opposite.
我觉得你应该做相反的事
Get out there. Try and be your old self again.
逃离这里 尽力做你以前的自己
But wait. You used to be pretty judgmental of my old self.
等等 你对我的以前生活可是意见多多
Wait. In fact, you're the one who coined
等等 实际上 是你最先开始叫我
the term "man slu
浪子的
People were calling you "man slut" way before me.
在我之前人们早就那么叫了
And you know what?
还有
Being a little man slutty might be therapeutic
做个小浪子也可以抚慰你受伤的心
I feel stupidly old-fashioned,
我感到完全落伍
But I just can't do the collars the way you do.
我连你处理衣服的本事都没有
Thank you. Now get me my beer, woman.
谢谢 给我来杯啤酒 妹子
You are gonna more than thank me in a second.
你会更加感激我的
Wh-- I got a surprise for you.
我有给惊喜要告诉你
Okay. Now? I mean, i-i just showered, but, uh, yeah. Hey.
好 现在吗 我刚洗过澡 但也行
No, not that. Here!
不 不是那个 看
Atlantis? Paradise island?
亚特兰蒂斯 天堂岛国
Yes! betty can get us a discount.
对 贝蒂可以给我们打折
Justin is gone with friends for the weekend.
贾斯汀周末和朋友出去
So I figured it would be a good way for us to,
我觉得我俩去再好不过了
You know, reconnect. Oh, hilda, I can't.
重温 希尔达 我不行
I have a strategizing meeting upstate this weekend.
我这个周末去北部参加战略计划会议
And it might look bad to voters, too, you know,
再说被选民看到了也不好
Taking a vacation in this economy?
这种不景气的时候去度假
It's not a vacation. It's two days.
不是度假 只有两天而已
Oh, come on. You know I would go if I could.
拜托 我要是能去 肯定会去的
But at least now, you won't have to deal with
但至少现在 我不处理完乱糟糟的琐事
All my weird germ issues,
我是去不了的
Like not being able to touch a hotel bedspread, right?
碰到宾馆床单也不安心
Right?
你说呢
Yeah, okay. Do what you need to do.
好 做你该做的事吧
All right. I'll see you later, all right?
好 回头见
Oh, hey, matt.
马特
Which heels go better with my bikini--
哪双高跟鞋更配我的比基尼
These or these?
这双 还是这双
I like those.
我喜欢那双
You're not gonna wear that on the plane,
你不会穿成这样上飞机吧
Are you?
会吗
You're right. I'll freeze.
你说得对 我会被逮的
Oh. Hi. Do you have my messages?
你好 有我的信息吗
That's great.
很不错
Be sure to pack the portfolios in my carry-on.
一定要把公文包装进我的箱子
I want us to work on the flight.
我要在飞机上办公
Wouldn't want any downtime.
一点都不耽误啊
And do not pack your bathing suit.
别带你的泳装
I don't want any temptation to relax.
我不要任何可以放松的诱惑物
God forbid.
这也禁
What is up with the muttering?
干嘛小声抱怨
Marc, I will get that position at "isabella,"
你看上去不乐意《伊莎贝拉》的职位
And as usual, you will be my assistant.
你还将一如既往作我的助手
Think positive.
积极点
I am. I am positive I need a vacation.
我是的 我是积极地想要个假日
Oh, I meant to mutter that.
这次是我故意抱怨的
Congratulations, betty. You're going on a trip.
恭喜 贝蒂 你要出去旅行了
And this time, you won't be hidden in a wheel.
这次 你不会被埋没了
You're working for me in the bahamas.
在巴哈马 你将为我工作
Uh... Muttery, you just got a vacation.
抱怨去吧 你得到假期了
Oh, um, actually, i-i don't think I can--
其实 我觉得我不能
Leave with tomorrow's group.
明天早上跟团走
I can see myself in your glasses.
我可以在你的眼镜里看到我自己
So, uh...
那么
Wow. This place is beautiful.
这地方真美
Can I just take a second to drink this in?
我能停下喝口饮料吗
I certainly hope you're not wasting time
我明确要求你不要浪费时间
Drinking in your surroundings.
沉浸在周围环境里
Well, the first photo shoot starts in less than an hour.
一个小时之内就有摄影开始
If anyone tells you there's something called "island time,"
如果有人告诉你来这里还可以"美岛倾情"
剧集 | 丑女贝蒂(2006) | 导航列表